Airport "Security" Turns Airports Into Nazi Concentration Camps...

So, no link then, Libocalypse. Am I surprised. Nah. We've always known when you have nothing to say. Your lips move.

So, no link then, Libocalypse. Am I surprised. Nah. We've always known when you have nothing to say. Your lips move.

That appears to be the case.

This whole 'blame the big bad British Petroleum' thing is very odd. Especially since the latest reports find Hallibuton also partially liable. :eusa_whistle:

Seen any of my fellow Americans ranting at Halliburton? Nope.

Think they'll hold TransOcean responsible when they too are found to be culpable? Nope.

Think they'll ever ask the hard questions of our own Federal Government about WHY BP were drilling there? Who decided where? And why was that decision made? By whom?

IF the answers ever come out.... the far left are gonna be seriously embarrassed. :eusa_eh:

Lib if you want to convince us that the security in airports should be loosened you can start by not saying something incredibly stupid.

Although you all ready failed that with the topic title.

I hear ya but i really do feel they have created a dismal Concentration Camp-like atmosphere at our Airports. Just my opinion.

Except for the bars... the restaurants...the duty free stores... the shuttles...the automated moving horizontal escalators... The fat Americans..The hot stewies... a bizzillion sky caps and service personnel at your beck and call.... convenient parking...celebrities... oh...and airplanes that are there to take you anywhere in the world your heart beckens... Except for those minor differences... It is JUST like a NAZI concentration camp.. minus the disease ..infestations....starving and the gaurds and the barbed wire and the gas chambers and the ovens.. JUST LIKE!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Lib if you want to convince us that the security in airports should be loosened you can start by not saying something incredibly stupid.

I hear ya but i really do feel they have created a dismal Concentration Camp-like atmosphere at our Airports. Just my opinion.

As I suggested, spend some time at one of the Concentration Camps. That will help inform your opinion. Having been to see a couple of the Camps, and having experienced Airport Security in a wide variety of airports around the world, I can tell you.... There is absolutely no comparison.

You're being ridiculous. And mocking the memory of the millions who died in the camps. I have no problem with you being ridiculous - it is the mockery I take issue with.

I hate it. But I don't know of an alternative. I get mad at the bad guys when I travel - not the TSA.

This is our new reality. Been to a professional ball game lately?

That appears to be the case.

This whole 'blame the big bad British Petroleum' thing is very odd. Especially since the latest reports find Hallibuton also partially liable. :eusa_whistle:

Seen any of my fellow Americans ranting at Halliburton? Nope.

Think they'll hold TransOcean responsible when they too are found to be culpable? Nope.

Think they'll ever ask the hard questions of our own Federal Government about WHY BP were drilling there? Who decided where? And why was that decision made? By whom?

IF the answers ever come out.... the far left are gonna be seriously embarrassed. :eusa_eh:

Blaming bp is still blaming americans you stoopid fuck:

American companies are some of BP’s biggest investors | Muckety - See the news

As I suggested, spend some time at one of the Concentration Camps. That will help inform your opinion. Having been to see a couple of the Camps, and having experienced Airport Security in a wide variety of airports around the world, I can tell you.... There is absolutely no comparison.

You're being ridiculous. And mocking the memory of the millions who died in the camps. I have no problem with you being ridiculous - it is the mockery I take issue with.

Lol.....yet you've been silent many times when people referenced them to gain cheap points all over this board. Your feigned righteousness is fucking butt desert rank.

That's a tad overstated, I think.

Flying now is more like a visiting concentration camp, only one with STARBUCKS.

I remember when flying was fun.

Now, it's truly not.

That's a tad overstated, I think.

Flying now is more like a visiting concentration camp, only one with STARBUCKS.

I remember when flying was fun.

Now, it's truly not.

It's disgusting every time some asshole hides behind the holocaust to score points.

Libo's last trip to the airport

f2f3c61d7377f854472e4850a4ecd22a.wix_mp

Forum List

Back