Airport Body Scans Reveal All

One thing I gotta say ... it will be the perfect job for perverts ... could just imagine all the uncaught pedophiles getting hired and the parents never knowing about it.

One thing I gotta say ... it will be the perfect job for perverts ... could just imagine all the uncaught pedophiles getting hired and the parents never knowing about it.

Those who support this will claim that viewing bones don't cause boners. Unless of course they are the Dahmer sort of whack job.

says the "non-sexual " person ! :lol:

Hey! Just because I don't like the act doesn't mean my mind doesn't think about it ... and you must admit, I am staying true to my dark persona.

if the image gets them off sexually, then they are sick

i posted a pic of the image they will see and you dont get that much detail

From that you couldn't get more detail without visiting a nudist colony. I saw crack! All a pervert needs is just that! Post one from a man, then think, what would a pedo think if that was a boy? Seriously ... I say yeah, give the pedos a great job, at least they'll leave the neighbors alone more often.

Aren't all pedophiles sick??
well, she started out with just "perverts" and that covers more than just pedophiles

and yes, pedophiles are sick

well, she started out with just "perverts" and that covers more than just pedophiles

I was just using them as an example of perverts ... all perverts are really sick in my opinion, but it seems the only one people notice these days are the pedos.

I was just using them as an example of perverts ... all perverts are really sick in my opinion, but it seems the only one people notice these days are the pedos.

Kitten, I get the feeling that you believe anyone that likes and enjoys sex is a pervert.

Kitten, I get the feeling that you believe anyone that likes and enjoys sex is a pervert.

Personally ... yeah, but I was using the dictionary term in this instance to be a little more in sync with the fears people ignore until it's too late.

Forum List

Back