Airport body scanners violate Islamic law, Muslims say

Hospitals, nursing homes, state fairs.
There is no security at disney.

They search bags, purses coming in...that's about it.

the inside of the park on the busy days they have many plainclothes people.....and these guys are taught what to look for....if i remember correctly Disney hired an ex Isreali anti-terrorist guy after 9-11 to teach their guys what to look for.....

There is no security at disney.

the inside of the park on the busy days they have many plainclothes people.....and these guys are taught what to look for....if i remember correctly Disney hired an ex Isreali anti-terrorist guy after 9-11 to teach their guys what to look for.....

disney does have pretty good security. They have many people just monitoring security cams. I think the only poaces not monitored is in bathrooms and hotel rooms.

SMILE :D

I am not sure how well equipped they are for a terrorist type of attack though.

Ohh if only the It's a Small World exhibit were blown to smithereens, but with no one injured of course... ahhh to dream....

The security recordings also help Disney protect itself againist fake lawsiuts and to help analyze consumer patterns and adjust the park to maximize profits.

disney does have pretty good security. They have many people just monitoring security cams. I think the only poaces not monitored is in bathrooms and hotel rooms.

Ohh if only the It's a Small World exhibit were blown to smithereens, but with no one injured of course... ahhh to dream....

You are one sick fuck.( I mean that in the most respectful way of course)

You are one sick fuck.( I mean that in the most respectful way of course)

Why thank you sir. I take that as a compliment.

Fine, they can walk.

Train, bus, and automobile work as well.

I agree, many are shouting JIHAD!!! so loud they are going to end up causing ALL MUSLIMS to be banned from all forms of travel other than their two feet or a camel.

As usual a few 'bad apples', the extremist Muslims, are going to hurt those who do not subscribe to terror and senseless murders of innocent people as a means of 'converting' the unbeliever to Islam.

Islam is fast heading in a direction of a new flag, like the Skull & Cross Bones, or an unbeliever being beheaded with the Quran in the background.

It won't be long folks, PROFILING WORKS, especially in cases such as this, to hell with the Politically Correct Crap that is spewed from the mouths of two-faced politicians and others afraid to hurt the feelings of others.

Profile and be safer

Fine, they can walk.

I agree, many are shouting JIHAD!!! so loud they are going to end up causing ALL MUSLIMS to be banned from all forms of travel other than their two feet or a camel.

As usual a few 'bad apples', the extremist Muslims, are going to hurt those who do not subscribe to terror and senseless murders of innocent people as a means of 'converting' the unbeliever to Islam.

Islam is fast heading in a direction of a new flag, like the Skull & Cross Bones, or an unbeliever being beheaded with the Quran in the background.

It won't be long folks, PROFILING WORKS, especially in cases such as this, to hell with the Politically Correct Crap that is spewed from the mouths of two-faced politicians and others afraid to hurt the feelings of others.

Profile and be safer

I agree, but this is not political correctness spouted by politicians and bleeding heart liberalists. Nor is it from muslim extremists. It is a fatwa put out by an organisation representing muslims. This is how they describe themselves on their website:

The Fiqh Council of North America traces its origins back to the Religious Affairs Committee of the then Muslim Students Association of the United States and Canada in the early 1960s. This Religious Affairs Committee evolved into the Fiqh Committee of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) after the founding of ISNA in 1980. As the needs of the Muslim community and the complexity of the issues they faced grew, the Fiqh Council was transformed into the Fiqh Council of North America in 1986.

The Council continues to be an affiliate of ISNA, advising and educating its members and officials on matters related to the application of ShariÌah in their individual and collective lives in the North American environment.

How many more times are we to witness the muslim minorities who choose to live in the west, insisting we live by their standards rather than them adapting to the laws and culture of their adopted country! When it comes to the safety and security of the population at large, I say fuck their sensitivities! Time to stop tolerating the intolerant!

When are these people going to realize that they need to detonate their explosives while waiting in line to go through the metal detector...not after getting through the metal detector?

Then again, maybe its the thrill of making it through without getting caught that they enjoy.

Because the object is to bring down a plane... and take as many lives as possible.

But thanks... gives me something to think about when my husband goes to work every day... :doubt::eusa_eh:

Profile and be safer

I agree, but this is not political correctness spouted by politicians and bleeding heart liberalists. Nor is it from muslim extremists. It is a fatwa put out by an organisation representing muslims. This is how they describe themselves on their website:

The Fiqh Council of North America traces its origins back to the Religious Affairs Committee of the then Muslim Students Association of the United States and Canada in the early 1960s. This Religious Affairs Committee evolved into the Fiqh Committee of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) after the founding of ISNA in 1980. As the needs of the Muslim community and the complexity of the issues they faced grew, the Fiqh Council was transformed into the Fiqh Council of North America in 1986.

The Council continues to be an affiliate of ISNA, advising and educating its members and officials on matters related to the application of ShariÌah in their individual and collective lives in the North American environment.

How many more times are we to witness the muslim minorities who choose to live in the west, insisting we live by their standards rather than them adapting to the laws and culture of their adopted country! When it comes to the safety and security of the population at large, I say fuck their sensitivities! Time to stop tolerating the intolerant!

Indeed. Fuck them. They can WALK to where they need to go. We do not have to capitulate to them one iota.

crazy muslims....

at least we here in america support pedaphilles looking out our children naked!

superbowl baby! yea! wwaaahoo...beer!...lol

two things i hate! racists! and muslims!

super bowl baby! yea!!! beer!

i love that.. i wish i was as intelectual as most americans :(

two things i hate! racists! and muslims!

super bowl baby! yea!!! beer!

i love that.. i wish i was as intelectual as most americans :(

Quit talking about beer unless yer gonna share.

We take our beer very seriously around here. Even more so than our conspiracy theories.

back on topic....

this just in....

dirty sand people dont wanna be seen naked....

we need to consider this an ATTACK on america!

we here in america have no problems letting some obese 40 year old pedaphille look at our kids naked! for freedom baby yea!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 11, 2010
Airport body scanners violate Islamic law, Muslims say
By Niraj Warikoo
Free Press Staff Writer

Muslim-American groups are supporting a “fatwa” – a religious ruling – that forbids Muslims from going through the scanners at airports.

The Fiqh Council of North America – a body of Islamic scholars that includes some from Michigan – issued a fatwa this week that says going through the airport scanners would violate Islamic rules on modesty.

“It is a violation of clear Islamic teachings that men or women be seen naked by other men and women,” reads the fatwa issued Tuesday. “Islam highly emphasizes haya (modesty) and considers it part of faith. The Quran has commanded the believers, both men and women, to cover their private parts.”

The decision could complicate efforts to intensify screening of potential terrorists who are Muslim. After the Christmas Day bombing attempt in Detroit by a Muslim suspect from Nigeria, some have called for the use of body scanners at airports to find explosives and other dangerous materials carried by terrorists. Some airports are now in the process of buying and using the body scanners, which show in graphic detail the outlines of a person’s body.

But Muslim groups say the scanners go against their religion. One option offered to passengers who don’t want to use the scanners would be a pat down by a security guard. The Muslim groups are urging members to undergo those instead.

http://www.freep.com/article/20100211/NE....law-Muslims-say

i guess they will miss their flight....

Forum List

Back