Airlines gouging people trying to leave Tokyo.

It still happens; and I know because we had several employees stranded in Europe.

The airlines get around it by canceling and renumbering the flight. They can then sell tickets as a new flight.

That is not what you accused them of doing. Do you think that, when something like that happens, that they just hit a pause button and and wait until they can fly again? They have to honor all the tickets they sell, and when they start flying again they have to fly the non cancelled flights first, and all the passengers on those flights, then they can move on to cancelled flights and those passengers, fitting them in where possible. Sometimes that means they have to choose between a longer wait or a more expensive flight.

Life sucks, get over it.

What a jerk. I'm sure you'd like it if you had a $1,000 ticket which the airline refused to honor while selling your seat to somebody else for $8,000, and then being stuck with a few nights of hotel bills.

But I am fairly certain that your life does indeed suck.

I am not worried about it, I don't fly anywhere.

I notice that you totally missed the point of my post. I made it a little harder to miss, go back and read it, then answer my question.

I do not have to try again, you proved that you, and the guy in the video that I am not going to watch, are both wrong.

OK back to your other post a flight to china from Tokyo normally doesn't cost half that. It's like over night the price was doubled. But anyway the man in the video is not whining, he's just informing people that the airlines have jacked their prices up. I really don't care myself. But the next time the airlines need a bailout I say let them be grounded.

The flight I mentioned is from Tokyo to Los Angeles, why do you keep talking about China?

Try again.

OK but in the video he's not talking about singapoer (sp?) airlines Hes talking about the American airline companies.

OK back to your other post a flight to china from Tokyo normally doesn't cost half that. It's like over night the price was doubled. But anyway the man in the video is not whining, he's just informing people that the airlines have jacked their prices up. I really don't care myself. But the next time the airlines need a bailout I say let them be grounded.

The flight I mentioned is from Tokyo to Los Angeles, why do you keep talking about China?

Try again.

OK but in the video he's not talking about singapoer (sp?) airlines Hes talking about the American airline companies.

Then do not post a link that proves he does not know what he is talking about. You are the one that insisted I look at it, and I did.

Try again.

Then do not post a link that proves he does not know what he is talking about. You are the one that insisted I look at it, and I did.

You watch the video and te link wa posted by him. But as I said the only airline hes talking about is the American airlines

Forum List

Back