Airbnb hates whites-Airbnb = hypocrites

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
...so what Airbnb is doing is discriminating base on race!!!!!!and then they want to ban people that discriminate on race '--hypocrites
...so they want to ban whites--but not blacks--BLM/etc
they are saying Unite the Right is ''racist'' etc
please prove this--I've asked many times on USMB for someone to provide URs manifesto/etc
no one has
UR is just like any other of the thousands of associations promoting their race
please try to prove othewise

Airbnb threatens to ban protesters involved in Unite the Right rally | Daily Mail Online

Unite the Right is a fucking fraud. Funded by Soros. It's an Alinsky trick to make Republicans look bad

"The students told Alinsky that they were thinking about picketing or disrupting Bush’s address. That’s the wrong approach, he rejoined–not very relative and besides, causing a disruption might get them thrown out of school [Not very likely-DH] He told them, instead, to go hear the speech dressed up as members of the Ku Klux Klan, and whenever Bush said something in defense of the Vietnam War, they should cheer and wave placards, reading ‘The K.K.K. supports Bush.’ And that is what the students did with very successful, attention-getting results." Sanford Horwitt "Alinski, Let Them Call Me Rebel"

...so what Airbnb is doing is discriminating base on race!!!!!!and then they want to ban people that discriminate on race '--hypocrites
please prove this--I've asked many times on USMB for someone to provide URs manifesto/etc
no one has

Airbnb threatens to ban protesters involved in Unite the Right rally | Daily Mail Online
You should learn the difference between discriminating based on race, and banning a political group. Just because a name has a color in it, does not mean it is exclusive of other races.

Compare the attendance of a BLM rally and a unite the right one. Maybe Airbnb doesn't like tiki torches.

no one has

You should learn the difference between discriminating based on race, and banning a political group. Just because a name has a color in it, does not mean it is exclusive of other races.

Compare the attendance of a BLM rally and a unite the right one. Maybe Airbnb doesn't like tiki torches.
hahahahhahahahah
so they are discriminating on politics!!!!!
how American!!!!!!!!!!

no one has

So according to you it would be OK if they called it Unite the White??

no one has

Think about this. No racist can Airbnb their place because the race they hate might rent the place.

Black Travelers Say Home-Share Hosts Discriminate, and a New Airbnb Report Agrees​

The internal study details the vacation rental company’s antidiscrimination efforts. But some travelers of color say it and other home-share companies don’t go far enough.

no one has

It's nonsense. There are plenty of right wing blacks.

Air B&B is, perhaps, the worst idea ever shrouded in a very good idea. You have an unused room that you rent out to or from someone. What’s the worst that could happen? You have no idea who these people are, if the room is monitored with cameras or recording equipment, how many other people have access to the room (or your garage)...

Think about this. No racist can Airbnb their place because the race they hate might rent the place.

Black Travelers Say Home-Share Hosts Discriminate, and a New Airbnb Report Agrees​

The internal study details the vacation rental company’s antidiscrimination efforts. But some travelers of color say it and other home-share companies don’t go far enough.
I only clicked on to see if harmonica was still here.
The hahahaha guy hasn't posted for a long time.
Think you quoted a ghost.

no one has

Really news to me I have white relatives who have traveled all across Europe, Mexico, Central America, USA in AirBnB and never had issues. I am myself half white/ half Native American, I had no issues.

Forum List

Back