AirAsia plane carrying 162 disappears

“Any preoccupation with ideas of what is right or wrong in conduct shows an arrested intellectual development.”

Not mine, Oscars.

That is very nice but you are still scaring women. They naturally get scared with the thought of gay sex because it puts them out of business. Now, get back to the topic dude.

Yes, so many women would commit suicide at the very thought of never being able to have me.
Sadly, I'm a married chap, so they have stick to dreaming about my multi orgasmic sexual acrobatics, or listen to stories from the many women I've satisfied.

I think it was cruel for a woman to call you a creep even though perhaps you came across as a creep. This is where kindness comes into play but you do not seem to believe in kindness because you are for executing people for stealing car stereo or carrying little drugs in their luggage.

You wound me with your wrongful assertion.
In fact, I only suggest enforced rehab for weak minded pathetic drug users, along with being compelled to declare their stupidity on all job applications, and being excluded from any work that involves children, those that require care of any sort, and anything involving any work in entertainment.
That and monthly drug screening would be fine.

ALL dealers should be shot.

“Any preoccupation with ideas of what is right or wrong in conduct shows an arrested intellectual development.”

Not mine, Oscars.

That is very nice but you are still scaring women. They naturally get scared with the thought of gay sex because it puts them out of business. Now, get back to the topic dude.

Yes, so many women would commit suicide at the very thought of never being able to have me.
Sadly, I'm a married chap, so they have stick to dreaming about my multi orgasmic sexual acrobatics, or listen to stories from the many women I've satisfied.

I don't think Mindful is ever coming to this thread again. That means we will never know what she was going to say. Thanks dude!

Not mine, Oscars.

I don't think Mindful is ever coming to this thread again. That means we will never know what she was going to say. Thanks dude!

Welcome.
Clearly, all the forum ladies will have their vibrators out about now, or be sitting on a washing machine with a carrot at the ready, selecting "fast spin".

So far the crash seems to have happened SUDDENLY----
as if the plane exploded in the air. No theories of it
being shot down have been noted------maybe it went down
the same way the Pakistani ship went down------terrorist
tools ------EXPLODED--------bomb belts destined for jihadi
celebrations

Yesterday, I think came across some report that stated that they discovered one of the pieces of the wreckage. However, if planes continue to disappear without a trace. Then that is a cause for concern. They could be stored at some uninhibited island somewhere to be used in terrorist attacks later.

Yesterday, I think came across some report that stated that they discovered one of the pieces of the wreckage. However, if planes continue to disappear without a trace. Then that is a cause for concern. They could be stored at some uninhibited island somewhere to be used in terrorist attacks later.

I think you worry too much-----a junkyard plane?-----apparently the thing did not work exactly right even
before it crashed---the theory being it broke up
because it was going too fast ??????? !!!!! ????
Some people are genius engineers and can do all kinds of things with junk. I know an engineer who never bought a washing machine-----he simply picks up discarded ones
and fixes them-------but I would not
attempt to use one one of those fix ups to accomplish a transatlantic flight

celebrations

I see the forum moron is still clutching at straws, trying to make a terrorist story out of this.
There was no bomb- get it through your thick skull.

a junkyard plane?

Thick as pigshit, and totally ignoring the facts.
It was quite new, at just a few years old, younger than most passenger aircraft in use today.

Idiots have to make up stories in a feeble attempt to make their point.

celebrations

I see the forum moron is still clutching at straws, trying to make a terrorist story out of this.
There was no bomb- get it through your thick skull.

How do you know? did you have a dream in which the rapist pig of mecca COMMUNICATED this information to you? ---was the fucking bastard on his flying horse? did he fart?

New Topics

Forum List

Back