Air Force staff chief resigns

I view the movement of the nukes and the deaths of military personnel as two separate things. The conspiracy theory to which I refer is in regard to a connection between those deaths and the movement of nuclear weapons.

The fact that Gates relieved two of the top AF chain of command tells me that somebody did indeed willfully move some nukes and that this is jsut the tip of the iceberg....HOWEVER, that does not mean that the deaths of military personnel had any connection to the incident.

On a side note, you know damned well that the MSM can ask all the questions they want but when it comes to nukes, they are going to get damn few answers. I hardly think the DoD is going to publicly announce the Nuclear Surety process and procedures for public review. Of course, being a Nuclear Surety expert, I am sure you know that.

The Nuclear Surety program is not classified. And I never said I was an expert, although after being trained I would say that everyone who passes the requisite testing is qualified to speak on its behalf.

I never said the deaths were linked either, only that it sure was suspicious. You wouldn't think so as well? That on or around the date of the incident, more than a few servicemembers personally assigned to the AF's nuclear weapons units from the bases in question had died?

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist, but that's damn suspicious to me.

Just sayin'.

The Nuclear Surety program is not classified. And I never said I was an expert, although after being trained I would say that everyone who passes the requisite testing is qualified to speak on its behalf.

I never said the deaths were linked either, only that it sure was suspicious. You wouldn't think so as well? That on or around the date of the incident, more than a few servicemembers personally assigned to the AF's nuclear weapons units from the bases in question had died?

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist, but that's damn suspicious to me.

Just sayin'.

Ya just "sayin" , just saying there is a link then pretending you didn't.

Ya just "sayin" , just saying there is a link then pretending you didn't.

I'm saying it's suspicious. You don't think so, because to think that, would mean you must need meds, and are a traitor to your country.

Sorry RGS, I'm an individual with a free thinking mind, and the circumstantial evidence coupled with the facts creates what ought to be obvious suspicion.

I'll be more than happy to admit everything is peachy should any new info come out that proves the whole situation was merely a benign mistake.

Just because a couple top brass resigned, means nothing to me.

I'm not afraid to question my government. You apparently are.

I'm saying it's suspicious. You don't think so, because to think that, would mean you must need meds, and are a traitor to your country.

Sorry RGS, I'm an individual with a free thinking mind, and the circumstantial evidence coupled with the facts creates what ought to be obvious suspicion.

I'll be more than happy to admit everything is peachy should any new info come out that proves the whole situation was merely a benign mistake.

Just because a couple top brass resigned, means nothing to me.

I'm not afraid to question my government. You apparently are.

Except when we point out your doing it, then you claim you are not. Which is it? A conspiracy or not?

In order to be "suspicious" you must "suspect" a conspiracy. Yet you have stated you do not then gone on to explain exactly why you DO believe there is a conspiracy. Come on, be a man, wear that tin foil hat with pride. And remember it is YOUR Air Force that is the Conspirator.

Lets see what to believe? That a series of events transpired on an airbase where nukes got moved incorrectly and 70 some personnel were reprimanded or worse for. Or that big bad US Government actually ordered these 70 people to move said nukes, then when "accidently" caught persecuted them and even murdered a few.

And of course the last one with NONE of those wrongly punished ever breathing a word of it to anyone, anywhere. ANd 2 4 Star Generals forced out with no tell all in the works.

Yup I sure am crazy to believe your air force screwed up and moved nukes incorrectly, you have shown me how it was all a secret mission gone wrong with murder and mayhem thrown in.

Now one must ask of course, if the missiles were being moved with permission, how were they inadvertantly discovered unguarded at the second base. And why, if they were being moved by order, was this reported to the press at all?

Except when we point out your doing it, then you claim you are not. Which is it? A conspiracy or not?

In order to be "suspicious" you must "suspect" a conspiracy. Yet you have stated you do not then gone on to explain exactly why you DO believe there is a conspiracy. Come on, be a man, wear that tin foil hat with pride. And remember it is YOUR Air Force that is the Conspirator.

Lets see what to believe? That a series of events transpired on an airbase where nukes got moved incorrectly and 70 some personnel were reprimanded or worse for. Or that big bad US Government actually ordered these 70 people to move said nukes, then when "accidently" caught persecuted them and even murdered a few.

And of course the last one with NONE of those wrongly punished ever breathing a word of it to anyone, anywhere. ANd 2 4 Star Generals forced out with no tell all in the works.

Yup I sure am crazy to believe your air force screwed up and moved nukes incorrectly, you have shown me how it was all a secret mission gone wrong with murder and mayhem thrown in.

Now one must ask of course, if the missiles were being moved with permission, how were they inadvertantly discovered unguarded at the second base. And why, if they were being moved by order, was this reported to the press at all?

Oh my god!! A whole 70 people! Noooo waaaaay a whole 70 people could be involved in a dirty government deed!

I mean, there's no historical precedence WHATSOEVER of dirty government deeds, RGS. You're absolutely right. Nothing to see here.

I'm sure Iran-Contra didn't involve upwards of at LEAST 70 people to pull off. I'm sure the whole Watergate scandal and cover-up didn't involve at least 70 people from the top to the bottom.

What was I thinking? Because back during Iran-Contra, I'm sure there were probably a bunch of moonbats speculating about a possible conspiracy of government involvement in a dirty affair, and they were wearing their tin foil hats with PRIDE, as you say. But hold on a minute...it turns out they were RIGHT! The government DID conspire, and I guess the ones who ought to have been wearing the tin foil hats were the ones who believed the government was as pure and innocent as a new born baby. It was THOSE moonbats who should have been on meds.

I imagine you were probably one of them, too. Apparently you're still taking those meds to this day, depressed and broken down about how your perfect little angels, the US government, had actually been involved in a CONSPIRACY.

Yeah, what the fuck am I thinking, RGS? You're so right. I don't know shit about the AF's nuclear surety program, and those alleged dead Airmen from the nuke units couldn't POSSIBLY have ANYTHING to do with the incident WHATSOEVER.

The fact of the matter is, it's completely possible that the nukes were ordered to Barksdale in secret, and that someone, somewhere along the way, decided they weren't going to be a part of it and squeeled.

Just shut the fuck up and fucking deal with it, and quit being such a god damn pussy about questioning your government when there's ample reason to be skeptical about ANYTHING they do. They've made their own bed throughout history.

Forum List

Back