Air Force Sex Scandal

SayMyName

Live, Love, Laugh.
Dec 30, 2011
Shanghai, China
The latest Air Force sexual harassment scandal at the Lackland training base has already seen 36 instructors and one commanding officer dismissed or transfered. How deep will this scandal go, or is it just a passing crisis that comes and goes? Why is it even happening again to this extent?

News from The Associated Press

Yikes I was just gonna post this, the Air Force always has sex scandals going on. At Vandenberg Air Force Base they busted up a swingers party on base when I was there.

I been reading this and it sounds like the Air Force needs to stop letting male instructors train female flights and letting female instructors train male flights. I had a female Training Instructor during my Basic Training in 2000, she was a curvy Latina with big boobs, she couldn't be in the dorms with us when we were showering after PT and dressing so the room had to be called ahead of time to clear it, alot of preparation that wouldn't have been needed if we had a male instructor that could come and go as he pleased.

Plus having a male instructor in charge of female trainees is putting alot of trust in that individual, he has alot of power over those young girls and if he doesn't have the right character bad things can happen.

Forum List

Back