Air Force Removes ‘God’ From Logo

"Doing God's work with other people's money"

First of all, does the Air Force think that they do "God's work"? If so, that is rather arrogant.

Secondly, who are these "other people"? The last I knew, the Air Force does their work with AMERICAN PEOPLES' money. By referring to us as "other people", does the Air Force not consider themselves to be American?

First of all, does the Air Force think that they do "God's work"? If so, that is rather arrogant.

Secondly, who are these "other people"? The last I knew, the Air Force does their work with AMERICAN PEOPLES' money. By referring to us as "other people", does the Air Force not consider themselves to be American?

50% of the American people's money..

Where does the other 50% come from? Corporate sponsorship?

GoDaddy.com United States Air Force

Where does the other 50% come from? Corporate sponsorship?

GoDaddy.com United States Air Force

Swoooooshing sound. :lol:

We are becoming a secular theocracy. China has more religious freedom than we do.

Now that's some skillful use of the victim card.

The logo changing in no way restricts your freedom. You can go to church every day, you can read a Bible all day, you can prostelyze at a busy sidewalk every day, you can pray all night long.

The more "God" is removed from our government the stronger and freer our great nation becomes.

On the other hand, you remove God and who then becomes the grantor of your liberties?

Liberty doesn't need to be granted, it exists because we are self aware. It is an extension of our conciousness and self worth.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

I beg your pardon???

The more "God" is removed from our government the stronger and freer our great nation becomes.

On the other hand, you remove God and who then becomes the grantor of your liberties?

Liberty doesn't need to be granted, it exists because we are self aware. It is an extension of our conciousness and self worth.

You are right. Liberty is not granted. It's fought for, bled for and died for. It doesn't happen because you are "self aware."

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

I beg your pardon???

You define your creator as GOD I may define my creator as a random series of events culminating in the BIG BANG that ultimately led to me being self aware and able to value freedom. I am free to believe how I want for now and I will. The creator isn't defined in the constitution.

Atheists that are offended by the word "God" have a self esteem problem.

How can one be offended by that which he does not believe exists?

I beg your pardon???

You define your creator as GOD I may define my creator as a random series of events culminating in the BIG BANG that ultimately led to me being self aware and able to value freedom. I am free to believe how I want for now and I will. The creator isn't defined in the constitution.

Big Bang?

All well and good.

Who lit the fuse?

I beg your pardon???

So what you are saying is they we have our rights by chance?

You are right. Liberty is not granted. It's fought for, bled for and died for. It doesn't happen because you are "self aware."

Animals fight and bleed and die. Animals do not fight wars and animals do not fight for ideas. We do however and one reason we do is because we are aware of those ideas.

I beg your pardon???

It takes a hell of a lot of faith to believe what you beleive.

The Constitution is by design a secular document doofus!

Forum List

Back