Air Force Pilot Crisis

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
WASHINGTON — President Trump signed an executive order Friday allowing the Air Force to recall as many as 1,000 retired pilots to active duty to address a shortage in combat fliers, the White House and Pentagon announced. Air Force could recall as many as 1,000 retired pilots to address serious shortage

This despite a massive increase in drone flights and you would think this would be the last place a manpower shortage would manifest. I think a return to the draft is inevitable.

Yes if there’s one thing desperately needed in the most powerful military empire the world has ever seen, it’s 1,000 retiree pilots.

WASHINGTON — President Trump signed an executive order Friday allowing the Air Force to recall as many as 1,000 retired pilots to active duty to address a shortage in combat fliers, the White House and Pentagon announced. Air Force could recall as many as 1,000 retired pilots to address serious shortage

This despite a massive increase in drone flights and you would think this would be the last place a manpower shortage would manifest. I think a return to the draft is inevitable.

so do I. war seems imminent------fret not------my predictions
as the ORACLE AT USMB-------so not always pan out

Actions like this I think will only make it worse.

make what worse------the possibility of war HAPPENING? ----seems more like a preparation----JUST IN CASE-----not
a PROVOCATION on-----the axis of evil ----to wit North Korea, Russia, Iran (and some retainers like Turkey and
Qatar and sundry muslims here and there)

make what worse------the possibility of war HAPPENING? ----seems more like a preparation----JUST IN CASE-----not
a PROVOCATION on-----the axis of evil ----to wit North Korea, Russia, Iran (and some retainers like Turkey and
Qatar and sundry muslims here and there)
Shortages of people.......

The airlines have mandatory retirement at a certain age. So they have to hire as many as 4,000 pilots per year. And they pay a LOT better than the military.

The airlines have mandatory retirement at a certain age. So they have to hire as many as 4,000 pilots per year. And they pay a LOT better than the military.
that was addressed in the article and is not a new factor

Yes if there’s one thing desperately needed in the most powerful military empire the world has ever seen, it’s 1,000 retiree pilots.
What do you base that opinion on, other than your being fed mostly by the media?

New Topics

Forum List

Back