Air Force pays $59/gallon alcohol-to-jet fuel

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
In an effort to make good on President Barack Obama’s commitment to “green energy,” the United States Air Force spent $639,000 on 11,000 gallons of alcohol-to-jet fuel from Gevo Inc., a Colorado biofuels company, at $59 a gallon.

Current prices, range from $4.50 to $5.50 and up per gallon for Jet A.

$59 per gallon VERSUS $5.50 for Jet A fuel!

Gevo the company that sold the Air Force is As it turns out, one of the venture capital funders behind Gevo Inc. is Vinod Khosla. Since 1996, opensecrets.org reports that Mr. Khosla has made $474,534 in campaign donations, 86 percent of which went to Democrats.

Khosla's firm owned a 27 percent stake in Gevo as of the company's March federal filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

In his book, Throw Them All Out, Government Accountability Institute President Peter Schweizer revealed that 80 percent of the Department of Energy’s $20.5 billion loan program went to companies owned by or connected to Mr. Obama’s campaign donors.

Air Force Buys $59/Gal Biofuel from Company Connected to Big Democratic Donor

All this to Prove Green Energy is sustainable!

I mean those of you that voted for Obama in 2008 and now are wavering....

Why waver? I mean he fooled you the first time OK that's his fault! He admits IT!!!

But NOW you have seen the past 3 years total screwups and you MUST be honest..
vote again for him means YOU are the fool NOW!

When one sits back and thinks about all of this kind of stuff, you just about give up, because this nation is riddled with crooks who are in high places everywhere now in this nation, and the problem is, is that when they do these kinds of deals or things, somehow it is justified for them, but if we would try any of this stuff we would be locked up for years.

If he's re-elected, there's nothing stopping him from the worst cronyism the US has ever seen.

I'm sure you like me and many are VERY VERY concerned even if Romney is elected that if the election is less then 3% for Romney there WILL be blood in the streets.

You like me have been troubled by the ARMY training for what???

There are Obama fanatics that willingly give their life to protest Obama re-election loss!

New Topics

Forum List

Back