Air Force One......

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
..........Just flew over my house headed for DC. Big, beautiful blue and white 747. Grabbed my camera, ran outside and dropped the damn thing. Batteries all over the sidewalk. Oh well, Air Force Two is heading back home in 20 minutes. I'll try to catch it.

..........Just flew over my house headed for DC. Big, beautiful blue and white 747. Grabbed my camera, ran outside and dropped the damn thing. Batteries all over the sidewalk. Oh well, Air Force Two is heading back home in 20 minutes. I'll try to catch it.
Time for Mar a Lago.

FBC012EB-526B-484B-AB4C-D825175E3EB0.jpeg
Here it is at pbi, in Jan-

Time for Mar a Lago.
May as well. Winds in DC right now are reported to be at 70 MPH. Can't land in that kind of wind.

Time for Mar a Lago.
May as well. Winds in DC right now are reported to be at 70 MPH. Can't land in that kind of wind.
They can, but they don't like to. Crosswind landings are fun.
landing.gif

Damn you Hoss. I clicked in here thinking it was a sports thread with a partial score.

Friend was on the bridge of a destroyer in the Persian Gulf when AF1 flew over. A dufus locked on the weapons system to see what would happen. It broke the lock within a second. And the guy was scrubbing decks for weeks.

Last edited:
Time for Mar a Lago.
You were right! POTUS and FLOTUS are de-planing at Ft. Lauderdale right now.

I don't think a 747 runs on batteries. If it did, those would have to be some big-ass Duracells.

Time for Mar a Lago.
You were right! POTUS and FLOTUS are de-planing at Ft. Lauderdale right now.
Can’t miss their weekly vacation

In April 2009, Air Force One did a flyby of Manhatten office buildings. That was kind of cool...

6a00d8341c630a53ef011570578fac970b-pi

The coolest fly over I've ever seen was the Space Shuttle piggybacking on a 747. I was out in the garage and could hear a sizable jet flying really low coming my way and stepped out to see this going over the house.
upload_2018-3-3_10-24-37.png

Forum List

Back