Air China’s shocking advice for London visitors

I thought Chinese were not racist.

---

BEIJING — Air China has blunt advice for tourists visiting the British capital.

It is generally a safe city, the Chinese state airline’s in-flight magazine tells its readers — “but precautions are needed entering areas mainly populated by Indians, Pakistanis and black people.”

The comments have already caused what London’s Evening Standard newspaper described as a “racism storm.”

They appear to have been spotted by a Chinese journalist, Haze Fan, who tweeted a picture to London Mayor Sadiq Khan, adding that her Londoner fiance found it “rather insulting.”

Air China’s shocking advice for London visitors: ‘Precautions are needed’ in Indian, Pakistani, black neighborhoods
I'm on China's side on this one.

I am not surprised to see racist people unite :)
Nothing racist about it. In the predominately Muslim neighborhoods, women are harassed, especially if not accompanied by males. Precaution is good advice.

Topic of the thread is institutionalized racism as practiced by the Chinese. There are plenty of threads for you to do your Muslim bashing. It will be very kind of you if you could spare this thread.

And you have failed to prove that this is the case, just because it shows immigrants as undesirables and aggressive. If the people who live in London see this as being the case how is it racism. You need to look up what is meant by racism before opening your mouth and lashing out.

An example is your attacks on the Jews and Chinese are racism, telling the truth about scum from India is not

I am not surprised to see you supporting China who has one of the worst records on human rights. China killed millions of Tibetans. This kind of thing probably turns you on. You are a sick creature.

The worst nations for human rights seem to be Asian, and they also seem to be the worst offenders when it comes to pointing to other nations records

For once in your life, you are correct -- both Israel and China are in Asia. They are both one of the worst offenders of human rights.

Only to those who are really the worst offenders for human rights, So how about a LINK from a valid unbiased source to prove your claims, and the UN resolutions are niether valid nor unbiased

This is not a kindergarten. We are not here to educate you for free. Get some education and come back.
Translation:

You got me.

Very easy to do when you are up against an uneducated fool who only has his handlers words to go on

I see you're now resorting to deflection.

You are a plague. Of course, I am going to deflect you away from me :)
Translation: I am going to deflect the truth away from me.

Translation: go to bed.

(You are not intelligent enough to debate me. )
Ah, the cry of the truly desperate (and defeated).

You are the one who is clinging by my shoes :)
Not clinging. Pissing.

You are a plague. Of course, I am going to deflect you away from me :)
Translation: I am going to deflect the truth away from me.

Translation: go to bed.

(You are not intelligent enough to debate me. )
Ah, the cry of the truly desperate (and defeated).

You are the one who is clinging by my shoes :)
Not clinging. Pissing.

Use diaper :) It works wonders for people with lack of bladder control :)

I thought Chinese were not racist.

---

BEIJING — Air China has blunt advice for tourists visiting the British capital.

It is generally a safe city, the Chinese state airline’s in-flight magazine tells its readers — “but precautions are needed entering areas mainly populated by Indians, Pakistanis and black people.”

The comments have already caused what London’s Evening Standard newspaper described as a “racism storm.”

They appear to have been spotted by a Chinese journalist, Haze Fan, who tweeted a picture to London Mayor Sadiq Khan, adding that her Londoner fiance found it “rather insulting.”

Air China’s shocking advice for London visitors: ‘Precautions are needed’ in Indian, Pakistani, black neighborhoods

Nothing racist about it. In the predominately Muslim neighborhoods, women are harassed, especially if not accompanied by males. Precaution is good advice.

Topic of the thread is institutionalized racism as practiced by the Chinese. There are plenty of threads for you to do your Muslim bashing. It will be very kind of you if you could spare this thread.

And you have failed to prove that this is the case, just because it shows immigrants as undesirables and aggressive. If the people who live in London see this as being the case how is it racism. You need to look up what is meant by racism before opening your mouth and lashing out.

An example is your attacks on the Jews and Chinese are racism, telling the truth about scum from India is not

Both Israel and China are disgrace to the humanity.

The worst nations for human rights seem to be Asian, and they also seem to be the worst offenders when it comes to pointing to other nations records

For once in your life, you are correct -- both Israel and China are in Asia. They are both one of the worst offenders of human rights.

Only to those who are really the worst offenders for human rights, So how about a LINK from a valid unbiased source to prove your claims, and the UN resolutions are niether valid nor unbiased

This is not a kindergarten. We are not here to educate you for free. Get some education and come back.
Translation:

You got me.

Very easy to do when you are up against an uneducated fool who only has his handlers words to go on

You are the one who begs people for a hyperlink in posts after posts. Take some initiative and stop being a freeloader.

Not as much as India and pakistan are, even Bangla desh and China are ranked higher

Translation:

You got me.

You are the one who begs people for a hyperlink in posts after posts. Take some initiative and stop being a freeloader.

Which means you dont have any evidence to back up your claims or you would have posted it by now. You are the free loader and when the UN collapses as it will you will find you are no longer welcome in the west, and wont get any more money to line your leaders Swiss bank accounts

Not as much as India and pakistan are, even Bangla desh and China are ranked higher

Both Bangladesh and India are great nations. Israel and China are enemies of the humanity.

Israel a disgrace to humanity....that's a laugh. They continually show great restraint in their responses to daily rocket attacks. They could wipe out Gaza and the West Bank easily in retaliation for the continual attacks on their civilian population, yet limit their responses. The core reason for the hatred of Israel, is that it is an "infidel" nation was created in an area of Muslim nations. Islam hates infidels and that is the pure and simple reason for the whole problem.

Both Bangladesh and India are great nations. Israel and China are enemies of the humanity.

Is that why little girls a sold openly on the streets, and people die of disease treated in other nations. I dont see India doing anything to help the world as it spews out ever increasing amounts of pollution killing tens of millions each year. I dont see laws made to protect children from exploitation and slavery.

This is India

contaminacion.jpg

^
Posting troll pictures does not absolve Israel's wrong doings. Israel remains a threat to humanity. It's war crimes are of grave concern to the people of the world.

BTW, your Israel survives on alms from the US tax payers. You should know that before opening your big mouth.

Forum List

Back