Air America Sold For Peanuts

Who owns the Television airwaves ? Thats right, the liberals. Thanks for playing.

I’m sorry to see it go. I liked listening to Air America and getting the liberal perspective on issues while driving. I also like listening to Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity to get their perspectives.

Then why do libs have a cow over Fox News?

Because Fair and Balanced puts liberal and conservative head to head. Any time that happens its the conservatives that look good. Which is why liberals can't stand it. The only way conservatives dont look good is when they are silenced.

Because Fair and Balanced puts liberal and conservative head to head. Any time that happens its the conservatives that look good. Which is why liberals can't stand it. The only way conservatives dont look good is when they are silenced.

Watch the round tables on Sunday. Only Fox News have an equal number of libs and conservatives.

I luagh when I watch Inside Washington, Meet the Press, This Week, and Eye on Washington. The libs outnumber conservatives 4 to 1 (includes the liberal host)

Forum List

Back