Air America Radio Statio

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
any one listen to this....

i swear all they do is complain and bitch...i have not heard one single idea to actually do anyhting....

i will tell ya what i think decided this election..................

the bitchers and the moaners voted for kerry

and

the problem solvers and the doers voted for bush

manu1959 said:
any one listen to this....

i swear all they do is complain and bitch...i have not heard one single idea to actually do anyhting....

i will tell ya what i think decided this election..................

the bitchers and the moaners voted for kerry

and

the problem solvers and the doers voted for bush

The Republicans are in power. Democratic legislation DOES NOT get passed. If you can't BE a doer, you can DO anything. So you critique the doers (rather than just sitting back and accepting actions that you disagree with).

nakedemperor said:
The Republicans are in power. Democratic legislation DOES NOT get passed. If you can't BE a doer, you can DO anything. So you critique the doers (rather than just sitting back and accepting actions that you disagree with).

I will say to you that which my mother-in-law said to my husband a few years ago (in front of his friends no less)

Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch...all you do is bitch. NakedEmperor, you're a bitch. If your ideas are rejected, MAYBE they suck. If the laws you want passed are knocked out of the park, TOUGH SHIT, try again. Maybe it's your ideas that are flawed.

I don't really think you liberals learned anything in this last election. That's because you think you know everything (cuz we regular people are not as edjamacated as you are), yet know nothing about the people you try to get votes from. And that's just it. It's all about the votes. You don't really care about what normal, every day people do or care about. If Kerry really cared about the people he wanted votes from, he wouldn't have been a waffle-head. Saying one thing, then changing and saying the opposite.

nakedemperor said:

And if you don't actually propose any ideas you don't get voted into office. Sitting around and only giving Critiques tends to get you a little over 3 million votes less than the Candidate who wins. Begin to work within your party towards a goal. The Republicans proved this one with the "Contract with America". They were not in power and took power with the proposal of ideas, not by the awesome way they critiqued people on the radio.

NakedEmperor is now resorting to PM's (which i promptly deleted after reading 2 sentences) to get his (lame, baseless) point across.

NE, let me give you a tip: I don't read replies to posts in PM's...if you got something to say about something i posted, say it out here. PM me if, and ONLY IF you are asking something NOT related to a debate or discussion HERE on the board. Such as personal questions or otherwise related topics.

Savvy?

:321:

fuzzykitten99 said:
NakedEmperor is now resorting to PM's (which i promptly deleted after reading 2 sentences) to get his (lame, baseless) point across.

NE, let me give you a tip: I don't read replies to posts in PM's...if you got something to say about something i posted, say it out here. PM me if, and ONLY IF you are asking something NOT related to a debate or discussion HERE on the board. Such as personal questions or otherwise related topics.

Savvy?

:321:

My message to was essentially personal; it was asking a favor. I had other reasons for sending it over PM, for instance, I wanted to avoid blowback from the hardcore conservatives who would misinterpret my exhorting you to treat me as someone who you know nothing about, not someone you assume you know. Don't worry, I won't be PMing you anymore, as you don't appear to be a very nice person.

nakedemperor said:
My message to was essentially personal; it was asking a favor. I had other reasons for sending it over PM, for instance, I wanted to avoid blowback from the hardcore conservatives who would misinterpret my exhorting you to treat me as someone who you know nothing about, not someone you assume you know. Don't worry, I won't be PMing you anymore, as you don't appear to be a very nice person.

:blah2: :blah2: :blah2:
:lalala:

Hobbit said:
That would be the French.

(Yes, I know that makes NO sense, but it's the first line from that movie I could think of, and I'm a random type of guy.)

Actually, I was wondering if someone would have picked that up! I know people probably would have anyway, but most likely not have posted.

I have a light fixation on PotC lately because my hubby was Jack Sparrow for Halloween (VERY convincing!) and I think my hubby is WAY hot, and I have a thing for Johnny Depp (esp in this movie-jack sparrow can pirate me anytime! :tng: ) and so the 2 combined drives me nuts! I have pics, but they didn't turn out very well, so I have to wait until 12/11 when my in-laws host a costume party, and he is going as Jack Sparrow again. i'll get pics then.

ok, i'm done babbling....

fuzzykitten99 said:
Sticks and stones love...you pissed me off, I pissed you off...we're square.

Johnny Depp was at my house for dinner last year. I touched the man. I shook his hand. I asked him to run away with me.

Jack Sparrow is mine, get in line, sister.

nakedemperor said:
Johnny Depp was at my house for dinner last year. I touched the man. I shook his hand. I asked him to run away with me.

Jack Sparrow is mine, get in line, sister.

And if wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets.

fuzzykitten99 said:
I'll believe that when me shit turns purple, and smells like rainbow sherbet.

Even so...that just confirms my suspicions about you...

You were only suspicious? It seems like he likes keeping people suspicious.

Forum List

Back