Air America Files For Bankruptcy

Of course you have ABC, CBS, NYTimes, CNN, LATimes, Washington Times. I dont even know why you wanted AM Radio anyway. The left is always talking about how Rush is an idiot and no one listens to him. So why bother competing against someone that no body is listening too?

Just repass the fairness doctrine outlawing any speech that isnt officially sanctioned by Liberal Thinktanks and all we be solved.

Ya know they're gonna try.

Liberals are trying to instill core values in America. Its just that their core values are Communist Core Values.

Actually, I think they are subverting the core values.

If successful, then what will replace them? My guess is it won’t be their values, because in the face of adversity they can’t stand-up for them. So, is it China, Russia, Mexico or Iran that could walk in with a free pass?

Just watch. With the death of their beloved radio network, the libs are now going to try to ressurrect the infamous 'fairness doctrine,' yet another federal infringement on capitalism and Constitutional rights.

The airwaves are, theoretically at any rate, public property. Thus the users of those airwaves should not hesitate to present both sides of an issue without bias or prejudice, and with equal time.

Actually, I think they are subverting the core values.

If successful, then what will replace them? My guess is it won’t be their values, because in the face of adversity they can’t stand-up for them. So, is it China, Russia, Mexico or Iran that could walk in with a free pass?

That's a load of crap, and you know it.

The airwaves are, theoretically at any rate, public property. Thus the users of those airwaves should not hesitate to present both sides of an issue without bias or prejudice, and with equal time.

Great, when can we expect NPR and CNN to do so? Not too mention the 3 networks-which truly are 'public airwaves'?

Anytime now K...... of course I won't hold my breath waiting

No doo doo! :laugh: Just run through the offerings on any cable television list. There is FOX, which was shown to be 'the least biased' in two separate major university studies. No matter. Every other news provider channel is 'liberal slanted.'

On radio, it's a bit better, but not because of offerings, rather because of ratings.

Or perhaps we just don't need AM TALK RADIO to tell us what to think. LOL!!!! I can't imagine what cons would do if they didn't have a BRAIN GUIDE like Hannity, Fox, Rush etc.

Probably be brainless enough to lose five of the last six election cycles...

Impression #1: Airhead America

{gasp} {gasp}....

Or perhaps we just don't need AM TALK RADIO to tell us what to think. LOL!!!! I can't imagine what cons would do if they didn't have a BRAIN GUIDE like Hannity, Fox, Rush etc.

Don't you know that it's different for "cons"?

Or perhaps we just don't need the MSM to tell us what to think. LOL!!! I can't imagine what libs would do if they didn't have a BRAIN GUIDE like Rhodes, Press, Dean, etc.

Well, I don't know the underlying situation, but no one celebrates bankruptcy ... well, maybe the airlines.. but I don't know for sure. What interests me more is the hatred for any viewpoint that disagrees with the right-wingers.... particularly when I'd wager not a one of them has actually listened to the station.

I have never seen such hatred as that expressed by liberals on message boards.

Conservatives can argue a point reasonably. Liberals spew hate at the first perceived provocation. They take it personal and they make it personal. Liberals are by far the most hate filled people I have ever had the displeasure of reading on message boards. It's fucking scary that there are that many people out there with that much hatred in their souls.

Well, I don't know the underlying situation, but no one celebrates bankruptcy ... well, maybe the airlines.. but I don't know for sure. What interests me more is the hatred for any viewpoint that disagrees with the right-wingers.... particularly when I'd wager not a one of them has actually listened to the station.

On the contrary, I have had the unfortunate experience of listening to this network. I wanted to see what all the hubbub was about, so I tuned in. What I found were a bunch of talk show hosts still pissed about the 2000 election and still calling 9/11 an inside job and spewing the same viewpoint over and over again day in and day out with such anger and hatred that I turned to Michael Savage for a calming effect. Randi Rhodes was especially bad, advocating imprisonment and even execution of Bush.

On the contrary, I have had the unfortunate experience of listening to this network. I wanted to see what all the hubbub was about, so I tuned in. What I found were a bunch of talk show hosts still pissed about the 2000 election and still calling 9/11 an inside job and spewing the same viewpoint over and over again day in and day out with such anger and hatred that I turned to Michael Savage for a calming effect. Randi Rhodes was especially bad, advocating imprisonment and even execution of Bush.

This will probably come across as very petty, but I don't think it is, really.

When Bush's dog died a few years ago the libs couldn't even hold back their hatred even then.

I'm sorry. But I have no use for anyone who can't show even an ounce of humanity when a man's dog dies. There is something deeply wrong with anyone who can't see through that kind of hate to show even a shred of empathy for the death of a beloved dog. If you can't do that, you're pond scum.

Forum List

Back