Air Amercia To Try Again

red states rule

May 30, 2006
Lets sit back and see how long this "new" version of the liberal radio netowrk lasts

When it does fail, will it be the fault of the right wing owned corportations?

Air America to relaunch with A-listers

Published: May 17, 2007 - 2:54 pm

(AP) — Air America is scheduling a high-profile lineup of presidential candidates, political players and celebrities for next week as part of the liberal talk network's "relaunch" after suffering financial woes.

Democratic candidates Hillary Rodham Clinton, Barack Obama and John Edwards, along with luminaries like Robert Redford, Paul Newman and Gloria Steinem, are among the more than 30 guests scheduled, the network announced Thursday.

New shows are also being added to the schedule, featuring famous correspondents and hosts, including Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Arianna Huffington and Bob Kerrey. The network also redesigned its Web site, where hosts will regularly blog along with a newly-hired blogger, Nancy Scola.

Sometimes there are hits and sometimes there are misses. Didn’t Rush Limbaugh fail at a television show? Why did that happen?

Anyway, I’m in central Texas and the only talk radio shows I can get are conservative through Clear Channel. When I traveled to Dallas I could pick up Air America. It was entertaining to get other perspectives. I’m sorry that it lost.

Air America may not have the corporate sponsorship of the others but the people of America will not let it die. Whether it be on radio/TV or busting bottles and rocks on the streets, Air America will survive!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes there are hits and sometimes there are misses. Didn’t Rush Limbaugh fail at a television show? Why did that happen?

Anyway, I’m in central Texas and the only talk radio shows I can get are conservative through Clear Channel. When I traveled to Dallas I could pick up Air America. It was entertaining to get other perspectives. I’m sorry that it lost.

Ain't nothing dead about me other than any faith I ever had in the rEpublican Party.

Dig it?

Rush stepped down on his own

He could not handle the longs days involved in doing a three hour radio show and the prep needed for the TV show

Dead Air America is a loser - but the liberal investors will get a nice tax write off

Air America may not have the corporate sponsorship of the others but the people of America will not let it die. Whether it be on radio/TV or busting bottles and rocks on the streets, Air America will survive!!!!!!!!!!

Ain't nothing dead about me other than any faith I ever had in the rEpublican Party.

Dig it?

Libs said that the first time Dead Air Amercia went on the air

Nothing has changed - Dead Air Amercia will not make money, will not add listeners, and will whine about the medias right wing bias

Forum List

Back