AIPACs' Denial

dilloduck said:

Dilloduck seems to find that:

1) Israel is spying on America to steal secret war plans in order to attack the United States in a Jewish war against America.
2) America has no US spys in Israel, Britain, France, Germany, Russia or any other country that was or is an ally of America.
3) Israel is selling America's secrets to the Arabs and terrorists who want to destroy Israel.

Interesting that an Israeli mole is found in the Defense Department months ago and the swing votes of Arab in America might help right now.

ajwps said:

1) Israel is spying on America to steal secret war plans in order to attack the United States in a Jewish war against America.
2) America has no US spys in Israel, Britain, France, Germany, Russia or any other country that was or is an ally of America.
3) Israel is selling America's secrets to the Arabs and terrorists who want to destroy Israel.

Interesting that an Israeli mole is found in the Defense Department months ago and the swing votes of Arab in America might help right now.

LMAO WOW------you got all of that from a link posted by me??? amazing Kreskin!

edit---sometimes it's wise to let the mole hang around a bit to see who else you can catch !

dilloduck said:
LMAO WOW------you got all of that from a link posted by me??? amazing Kreskin!

edit---sometimes it's wise to let the mole hang around a bit to see who else you can catch !

So, you have no answer?

ajwps said:
To answer a question so as to admit of no reply, is the test of a man.

ATTRIBUTION: Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803–1882)

Very deep--yet irrevelant.

If you have a question regarding the original link that I provided, would you please ask it ?

ajwps said:

People tend to draw these conclusions about those who continually lie and distort issues of race and religion in a cravenly dishonest and paranoid fashion, citing the most negative possible future of an inevitable race war as the justification for their paranoid behavior.

AIPAC's denials will get the full support of the media and political apparatus. Can't IMAGINE why it would work out that way, but man, you know this one's stingin' a little.

William Joyce said:
AIPAC's denials will get the full support of the media and political apparatus. Can't IMAGINE why it would work out that way, but man, you know this one's stingin' a little.

It's already being played down. Americans tend to back the underdog but are unfortunately unaware of the workings of the world jewry.

The Internet is changing that, I think. That's why the ADL is so keen to ban it, and why in Europe, people go to jail for saying nasty things about Jewish power on the Internet.

rtwngAvngr said:
People tend to draw these conclusions about those who continually lie and distort issues of race and religion in a cravenly dishonest and paranoid fashion, citing the most negative possible future of an inevitable race war as the justification for their paranoid behavior.

You say PEOPLE tend to draw these conclusion? Are you one of those PEOPLE who continually lie or distort issues of race and religion in cravenly dishonest and paranoid fashion?

You'd better be careful or the boogy-man will get you....

William Joyce said:
The Internet is changing that, I think. That's why the ADL is so keen to ban it, and why in Europe, people go to jail for saying nasty things about Jewish power on the Internet.

Wow.... Those Jews are trying to ban the INTERNET again. Poor Ossama can't even use the internet to give his orders to blow up America because of those Jews who are trying to ban the Internet.

The Europeans are allowing Jewish synagogues to be burned down, Jewish cemetaries to be desecrated and Jews to be beat up in the streets.

Joyce have you hung any Negroes lately?

ajwps said:
You say PEOPLE tend to draw these conclusion? Are you one of those PEOPLE who continually lie or distort issues of race and religion in cravenly dishonest and paranoid fashion?

You'd better be careful or the boogy-man will get you....

No. It's you I'm talking about. Wasn't that clear? This response was horrid. Accuse the accuser of the same accusation. Nice. Typical. What we're really looking for here is some actual defense or an honest admission of your agenda. Either one will satify the requirements of this discussion.

ajwps said:
Wow.... Those Jews are trying to ban the INTERNET again. Poor Ossama can't even use the internet to give his orders to blow up America because of those Jews who are trying to ban the Internet.

The Europeans are allowing Jewish synagogues to be burned down, Jewish cemetaries to be desecrated and Jews to be beat up in the streets.

Joyce have you hung any Negores lately?

This is the stuff you hope for AJ !!!!---Quick---screw someone over while you cry PERSECUTION!!

dilloduck said:
It's already being played down. Americans tend to back the underdog but are unfortunately unaware of the workings of the world jewry.

Yeh thats for sure. American tend to be for the underdog but obviously they are unaware of the now infamous 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion' plot to take over the world. That famous fiction witten by the Tzars orders so that the brave Russians would have the 'evidence' with which to have progroms to rape, pillage, rob and murder the Jews of old Russia.

Even Henry Ford republished these famous Jew Plans for World Domination by 12 million against 6 or 7 billiion non-Jews.

Unbelievable. What a plan.

ajwps said:
Yeh thats for sure. American tend to be for the underdog but obviously they are unaware of the now infamous 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion' plot to take over the world. That famous fiction witten by the Tzars orders so that the brave Russians would have the 'evidence' with which to have progroms to rape, pillage, rob and murder the Jews of old Russia.

Even Henry Ford republished these famous Jew Plans for World Domination by 12 million against 6 or 7 billiion non-Jews.

Unbelievable. What a plan.

not that old plan silly------the real one :)

dilloduck said:
This is the stuff you hope for AJ !!!!---Quick---screw someone over while you cry PERSECUTION!!

Hey, while my people are being murdered, villified and made as evil villans, let me cry SUCCESS and HAPPINESS. Jews are not victims, they are victors in a world of gentile victims. The 12 million Jews are a threat to the world population.

Have you ever noticed that when Israel strikes against its murderers or against the Iraqi nuclear facility in 1981, everyone inlcuding the US cried and scream foul. When Israel goes into Gaza to destroy bomb factories Collin Powell and Bush yell at Israel.

But when Israel is attacked by the Intifada, their children killed and people in restaurants or buses are blown up, not one word of condemnation by anyone including Bush or the USA.

I guess that the Jewish people are not VICTIMS. Simply a people to be shunned and called discriminators.

You have a wonderul sense of right and wrong. Not to mention humorous.

dilloduck said:
not that old plan silly------the real one :)

Oh yea I forgot the real plan. The 12 million Jews of the world rule humanity by proxy.

Just yesterday I got a call from the World Bank on just which country to give credit or funds. I had to think about that one for awhile as I run the world economy from my little PC on my desk.

ajwps said:
Oh yea I forgot the real plan. The 12 million Jews of the world rule humanity by proxy.

Just yesterday I got a call from the World Bank on just which country to give credit or funds. I had to think about that one for awhile as I run the world economy from my little PC on my desk.

Cmon---you rule it already?? Well quit screwing around in the ME then and give the US a break! We protected you when you needed it!

Forum List

Back