Ain't This So Sad?

Ain't no exceptions in the eyes on the law. THIS IS AMERICA.

you heartless bastard! You homophobe, you bigot, you racist, you wormy little xenophobe!

It's ok, I get it. You're sympathtic towards criminals. They broke the law. Jumped the border. Just wait for your papers to come through then come on over to drain our glorious country of all her resources. That's what all the others seem to do.

you heartless bastard! You homophobe, you bigot, you racist, you wormy little xenophobe!

It's ok, I get it. You're sympathtic towards criminals. They broke the law. Jumped the border. Just wait for your papers to come through then come on over to drain our glorious country of all her resources. That's what all the others seem to do.

Yep and if you don't agree with me you are a bigot and a racist.

I'll take that as a compliment.

I'll take that as a compliment.

And, if you'd take that poor dadddy and make him a citizen his 26 year old could get free health care,, where's yer fucking humanity man?

When the Border Patrol requires it's agents to speak Spanish, these things are gonna happen and I'll bet are more prevalent than we all know.

Border Patrol agent had underground room to hide illegal immigrants and drugs, prosecutors allege
Los Angeles Times /

Border Patrol, Illegal Immigrant, Immigration, Crime, SWAT Team, Federal Prosecutor, Law Enforcement Authorities searching the home of a U.S. Border Patrol agent earlier this week found an underground room that they believe was built to hide drugs and Illegal Immigrants, a Federal Prosecutor said Wednesday at a court hearing in San Diego.

The agent, Marcos Gerardo Manzano Jr., 26, was arrested earlier this week and charged with harboring illegal immigrants at his home, among them his father, a twice-deported illegal immigrant with a criminal record.

READ MORE >>

http://celebrifi.com/gossip/Border-...nts-and-drugs-prosecutors-allege-4546289.html

This is the reason why border security is not working, There are too many Hispanic border patrol agents and they sympathize with their homies. We need the military with military style tactics to get our border under control. They are in Iraq and Afghanistan and don't speak Islam? Every one unerstands the language of an AK41

Hispanic Agents Face Hurdles on Border PatrolBy VERNE G. KOPYTOFF
Published: January 29, 1996

SAN YSIDRO, Calif. — When Sara G. Guzman, a United States Border Patrol agent, tells her father about chasing illegal aliens through the canyons and scrub along this stretch of rusty frontier fence with Mexico, he says in Spanish: "Yes, I remember. I used to cross there."

Ms. Guzman, an immigrant from Mexico, stakes out the same hillsides here, south of San Diego, where her father clambered illegally into the United States over the years before becoming a legal resident in 1978. She detains mostly people like him, Mexican, but also Central American, and almost always poor: people looking for hope and opportunity in the agricultural fields and construction gangs of California.

It is just one of the many conflicts faced by Hispanic Border Patrol agents -- both American-born and naturalized United States citizens -- who together make up 40 percent of the agency's force. Though Hispanic agents are valued by the Border Patrol for enforcing United States immigration laws and their frequent Spanish language fluency, they are reviled by many in their own community as traitors and are cajoled by illegal aliens they capture with entreaties of cross-border brotherhood.
Hispanic Agents Face Hurdles on Border Patrol - NYTimes.com

Border Patrol Agent Arrested for Harboring Illegals, Including His Dad

a son seperated from his father, I'm crying so hard I can't not hardly stand it.

Border Patrol Agent Arrested for Harboring Illegals, Including His Dad - FoxNews.com

I'm sorry, I have to disagree with you on this. Not only did he fail to do his job, he failed to protect the landowners near the border he was committed to protect. I have to agree with Lilollady that no more Hispanics should be allowed to be Border Patrol Agents. Possible Conflicts of interests.

All criminals are separated from their families.

Freedom eagle and everyone else for that matter this country was made of immigrants this is an immigrant filled country deal with it ! It's not going to stop , while it is very sad , it was also very unprofessional of the guard to do what he did , but I do not see the need to put military on the boarder I'm pretty sure they have more serious matters at hand in Iraq. Most of the illegals who come here do not come to cause harm or to live the American dream. Let's face it the American dream does not exist. They come here to work the jobs that lazy Americans refuse to work. However ignorant uneducated racist people living in redneck America choose to blame them for all the problems in this country

Freedom eagle and everyone else for that matter this country was made of immigrants this is an immigrant filled country deal with it ! It's not going to stop , while it is very sad , it was also very unprofessional of the guard to do what he did , but I do not see the need to put military on the boarder I'm pretty sure they have more serious matters at hand in Iraq. Most of the illegals who come here do not come to cause harm or to live the American dream. Let's face it the American dream does not exist. They come here to work the jobs that lazy Americans refuse to work. However ignorant uneducated racist people living in redneck America choose to blame them for all the problems in this country

Difference is our immigrant ancestors did it legitimately... Screw Iraq, if we can't protect our own country's borders why are we trying(and failing) to protect another... The American dream does exist unfortunately fools like you seem to have no problem handing over to these illegals... I'm not saying they(illegal) are the entire cause of our recession but it's dumbass Americans like you that ignore the fact they sure the hell aren't helping!!

Well played. FreedomEagle is right, if you don't come here legally, you deserve to get deported. :clap2:

Forum List

Back