Ain't it the Truth...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
"AIN'T" IT THE TRUTH!!!

Joe Smith started the day early having set his alarm clock (MADE IN JAPAN ) for 6am. While his coffeepot ( MADE IN CHINA ) was perking, he shaved with his electric razor ( MADE IN HONG KONG ). He put on a dress shirt ( MADE IN SRI LANKA ), designer jeans ( MADE IN SINGAPORE ) and tennis shoes ( MADE IN KOREA ). After cooking his breakfast in his new electric skillet ( MADE IN INDIA ) he sat down with his calculator ( MADE IN MEXICO ) to see how much he could spend today. After setting his watch ( MADE IN TAIWAN ) to the radio ( MADE IN INDIA ) he got in his car ( MADE IN GERMANY ) filled it with GAS from Saudi Arabia and continued his search for a good paying AMERICAN J O B . At the end of yet another discouraging and fruitless day checking his Computer (Made In Malaysia ), Joe decided to relax for a while. He put on his sandals ( MADE IN BRAZIL ) poured himself a glass of wine ( MADE IN FRANCE ) and turned on his TV ( MADE IN INDONESIA ), and then wondered why he can't find a good paying job in A M E R I C A ......

Pale Rider said:
"AIN'T" IT THE TRUTH!!!

Joe Smith started the day early having set his alarm clock (MADE IN JAPAN )for 6am. While his coffeepot ( MADE IN CHINA ) was perking, he shaved with his electric razor ( MADE IN HONG KONG ). He put on a dress shirt ( MADE IN SRI LANKA ), designer jeans ( MADE IN SINGAPORE ) and tennis shoes ( MADE IN KOREA ). After cooking his breakfast in his new electric skillet ( MADE IN INDIA ) he sat down with his calculator ( MADE IN MEXICO ) to see how much he could spend today. After setting his watch ( MADE IN TAIWAN ) to the radio ( MADE IN INDIA ) he got in his car ( MADE IN GERMANY ) filled it with GAS from Saudi Arabia and continued his search for a good paying AMERICAN J O B . At the end of yet another discouraging and fruitless day checking his Computer (Made In Malaysia ), Joe decided to relax for a while. He put on his sandals ( MADE IN BRAZIL ) poured himself a glass of wine ( MADE IN FRANCE ) and turned on his TV ( MADE IN INDONESIA ), and then wondered why he can't find a good paying job in .A M E R I C A ......

and some argue that outsourcing is good...ba hum bug..thats what I say!

archangel said:
and some argue that outsourcing is good...ba hum bug..thats what I say!

I'm as guilty as anyone for buying the stuff though. I was up there to V.C. the other day arch, and decided January would be a good month to do some shopping, as the shop owners would be hungry for a sale. Well, the guy that owns the Red Garter was. I got a $170 Serratelli hat, Itallian name but made in America, for $125, and a $400 Skully coat for $300. The coat has indian beads and fringe, and is basically designed after the American frontier mountain man. I was CERTAIN in was made in America. I looked... and it say's "Made in China". I still like it, but I almost shit.

0_088-1.jpg

Pale Rider said:
I'm as guilty as anyone for buying the stuff though. I was up there to V.C. the other day arch, and decided January would be a good month to do some shopping, as the shop owners would be hungry for a sale. Well, the guy that owns the Red Garter was. I got a $170 Serratelli hat, Itallian name but made in America, for $125, and a $400 Skully coat for $300. The coat has indian beads and fringe, and is basically designed after the American frontier mountain man. I was CERTAIN in was made in America. I looked... and it say's "Made in China". I still like it, but I almost shit.

0_088-1.jpg

we are all guilty...not by choice mind ya but by design...the same products you received a discount price on could have had the same pricing even if made in America was on the label...Big business is ripping all of us off...They outsource the products for a lower wage but keep the pricing the same...end of story...for now..maybe we all will wake up before it is too late...!

archangel said:
we are all guilty...not by choice mind ya but by design...the same products you received a discount price on could have had the same pricing even if made in America was on the label...Big business is ripping all of us off...They outsource the products for a lower wage but keep the pricing the same...end of story...for now..maybe we all will wake up before it is too late...!

I agree entirely. Something like this coat could have been made right here in America for the same price. Maybe even cheaper after you figure in the shipping costs for materials to go over seas, and then sent back as the finished product. Hell... I thought that's why all those illegal mexicans were here... :rolleyes:

Pale Rider said:
I agree entirely. Something like this coat could have been made right here in America for the same price. Maybe even cheaper after you figure in the shipping costs for materials to go over seas, and then sent back as the finished product. Hell... I thought that's why all those illegal mexicans were here... :rolleyes:

the illegal Mexicans are here for the service jobs the middle class was offered in exchange for the loss of the High Tech & production ones outsourced ...I suppose we all will be on social welfare sooner than we think! Unless we all revolt and say enough is enough to big business!

Pale Rider said:
"AIN'T" IT THE TRUTH!!!

Joe Smith started the day early having set his alarm clock (MADE IN JAPAN ) for 6am. While his coffeepot ( MADE IN CHINA ) was perking, he shaved with his electric razor ( MADE IN HONG KONG ). He put on a dress shirt ( MADE IN SRI LANKA ), designer jeans ( MADE IN SINGAPORE ) and tennis shoes ( MADE IN KOREA ). After cooking his breakfast in his new electric skillet ( MADE IN INDIA ) he sat down with his calculator ( MADE IN MEXICO ) to see how much he could spend today. After setting his watch ( MADE IN TAIWAN ) to the radio ( MADE IN INDIA ) he got in his car ( MADE IN GERMANY ) filled it with GAS from Saudi Arabia and continued his search for a good paying AMERICAN J O B . At the end of yet another discouraging and fruitless day checking his Computer (Made In Malaysia ), Joe decided to relax for a while. He put on his sandals ( MADE IN BRAZIL ) poured himself a glass of wine ( MADE IN FRANCE ) and turned on his TV ( MADE IN INDONESIA ), and then wondered why he can't find a good paying job in A M E R I C A ......
Hey! I like my stuff made by the sweat of people and children being paid much less than the American made products ;-;

I agree, outsourcing is a very, very bad thing. It's gonna be the reason my dad would ever lose his job (he works in a textile mill)

Kagom said:
Hey! I like my stuff made by the sweat of people and children being paid much less than the American made products ;-;

I agree, outsourcing is a very, very bad thing. It's gonna be the reason my dad would ever lose his job (he works in a textile mill)

you have something to say other than how you prefer your orgasim! Why not fight the good fight about our countries being delegated to a third world country status rather than superficial sexual desire you so diligently defend?
This is the problem with both the DNC and now the GOP...IMO

archangel said:
you have something to say other than how you prefer your orgasim! Why not fight the good fight about our countries being delegated to a third world country status rather than superficial sexual desire you so diligently defend?
I do fight the good fight. My life does not revolved around my sexuality. And I defend my sexuality because I feel that I have to.

Kagom said:
I do fight the good fight. My life does not revolved around my sexuality. And I defend my sexuality because I feel that I have to.

you have no need to defend your preferred orgasim...just keep it out of public view and in the bedroom where it belongs...we the people are really becomming tired of this nonsense...stay on track and if you must keep your fetish....at least keep it between you and another concenting adult in the privacy of your bedroom...end of story! :rolleyes:

Kagom said:

Well maybe if you expended half as much energy on being cured as you do defending your sickness, you would be.

Other than that, your opinions are welcome. It's a free country. And I hope your dad doesn't lose his job.

archangel said:
you have no need to defend your preferred orgasim...just keep it out of public view and in the bedroom where it belongs...we the people are really becomming tired of this nonsense...stay on track and if you must keep your fetish....at least keep it between you and another concenting adult in the privacy of your bedroom...end of story! :rolleyes:
I don't need your bull, honestly. I defend my sexual orientation, not a fetish or a preferred orgasm. I don't share those with the public.

Pale: If it were something to be cured, it would've been done already. End of discussion on that. Also, thank you, I hope my dad doesn't lose his job either. He's skilled at what he does (he's sort of an electrician and a manager) and has been with the company for a good while now.

Kagom said:
Pale: If it were something to be cured, it would've been done already. End of discussion on that.

It can be and has. You just chose to deny it. And my comments end when I say they end, period. And this thread is not the place to pick it up. We have other threads we can continue in if you want to keep telling people your homosexual story. Try and keep this one on topic if you can. So before you tell me I started it, I know I did. Now I'm ending it.

Kagom said:
Also, thank you, I hope my dad doesn't lose his job either. He's skilled at what he does (he's sort of an electrician and a manager) and has been with the company for a good while now.

I'm a licensed electrician, not sort of, and I could go right now and find a job within hours of leaving my apartment. I would hope your dad could do the same thing, at least as an electricians helper.

Pale Rider said:
It can be and has. You just chose to deny it. And my comments end when I say they end, period. And this thread is not the place to pick it up. We have other threads we can continue in if you want to keep telling people your homosexual story. Try and keep this one on topic if you can. So before you tell me I started it, I know I did. Now I'm ending it.

I'm a licensed electrician, not sort of, and I could go right now and find a job within hours of leaving my apartment. I would hope your dad could do the same thing, at least as an electricians helper.
I have been trying to keep on topic, but you and Arch brought it up. I've expressed my opinions and you both have.

My dad's not just a regular electrician. I forgot what exactly he does, but it keeps the machines in running order.

Kagom said:
I have been trying to keep on topic, but you and Arch brought it up. I've expressed my opinions and you both have.

My dad's not just a regular electrician. I forgot what exactly he does, but it keeps the machines in running order.

you state you are not quite sure exactly what it is your dad does...maybe some relevance here as it refers to your mis-connection with your dad...I on the other hand remember exactly what my dad did many decades ago...he was a Rocket systems technician for Rocketdyne...My Step dad was a retired Lt.Commander and worked at Lockheed Skunk Works after retiement...What is your point other than trying to sway popular belief that it is okay that you play with your pee pee... :rolleyes:

Kagom said:

I admitted I did, and said I'd drop it. So let's call a truce here. Good enough?

Kagom said:

Perhaps your dad is in maintenance. That's what I did for many, many years and liked it. Finaly wanted to do something a little less physically demanding and cleaner.

archangel said:
you state you are not quite sure exactly what it is your dad does...maybe some relevance here as it refers to your mis-connection with your dad...I on the other hand remember exactly what my dad did many decades ago...he was a Rocket systems technician for Rocketdyne...My Step dad was a retired Lt.Commander and worked at Lockheed Skunk Works after retiement...What is your point other than trying to sway popular belief that it is okay that you play with your pee pee... :rolleyes:
I'm only telling you what he's told me. He's a form of electrician and a manager.

Why do you keep bringing it up?

Pale Rider said:
I admitted I did, and said I'd drop it. So let's call a truce here. Good enough?

Perhaps your dad is in maintenance. That's what I did for many, many years and liked it. Finaly wanted to do something a little less physically demanding and cleaner.
Truce! ^.^

I believe it would be considered maintenance, but he has been hurt many times doing his job x.x (he had to have knee replacement because of one accident he had had)

Kagom said:
I'm only telling you what he's told me. He's a form of electrician and a manager.

Why do you keep bringing it up?

Truce it is...just keep concentrating on important issues of the day..and everything else will go away! Fair enough?

archangel said:
Hate to argue, but Kagom was not the one to bring his sexuality in to this thread!

Forum List

Back