"Ain't it awful"

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
It seems the hoi polloi of conservative Republicans and conservative independents are bereft of ideas. Never have I read a post from this class which suggests thought, all (and I'm not engaging in hyperbole) of their comments are negative.
They, as a group, never define problems - though they always blame (fill in the blank, liberals, Democrats, progresssives, women, non-whites, immigrants, Muslims, Jews) and never accept responsibility for problems or errors.
Typically they post the daily talking points, propaganda, lies, half-truths and rumors issued by leaders of the Republican Party (and The Dear Leader of the Republicans seems to be Rush Limbaugh).
Just once it would be nice if someone, anyone, who defines themselve as a conservative would define a serious problems (such as health care) and suggest real world solutions.

Just once it would be nice if someone, anyone, who defines themselve as a conservative would define a serious problems (such as health care) and suggest real world solutions.

I am not a conservative but will nevertheless accept your invitation.

Healthcare has been regulated by the government since 1840.

But , in spite of that, it was substantially affordable before 1965, before the Medicare/Medicaid wet into effect.

Accordingly, the answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind, ....get government at all levels the fuck out of healthcare

Let the invisible hand of the FREE MARKET regulate healthcare or forever hold your peace and pay the consequences!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ain't it awful"
It seems the hoi polloi of Liberal Democrats and Liberal Independents are bereft of ideas. Never have I read a post from this class which suggests thought, all (and I'm not engaging in hyperbole) of their comments are negative.
They, as a group, never define problems - though they always blame (fill in the blank, Conservatives, Christians, White People, America, Americans) and never accept responsibility for problems or errors.
Typically they post the daily talking points, propaganda, lies, half-truths and rumors issued by leaders of the Democrat Party (and The Dear Leader of the Democrats is Obama).
Just once it would be nice if someone, anyone, who defines themselve as a Liberal would define a serious problems (such as National Security or the Economy) and suggest real world solutions.

Let the invisible hand of the FREE MARKET regulate healthcare or forever hold your peace and pay the consequences!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right.... like the deregulated banks - THAT'S who we want doling out life and death treatment - greedy & corrupt CEO's. Oh wait... that's what's happening now... Do you people pay attention at all???

Right.... like the deregulated banks - THAT'S who we want doling out life and death treatment - greedy & corrupt CEO's. Oh wait... that's what's happening now... Do you people pay attention at all???

Excuse , how much research did you do before posting that asinine response. Have you ever heard of the Federal Reserve Board? When was it established? What does it regulate?

It seems the hoi polloi of conservative Republicans and conservative independents are bereft of ideas. Never have I read a post from this class which suggests thought, all (and I'm not engaging in hyperbole) of their comments are negative.
They, as a group, never define problems - though they always blame (fill in the blank, liberals, Democrats, progresssives, women, non-whites, immigrants, Muslims, Jews) and never accept responsibility for problems or errors.
Typically they post the daily talking points, propaganda, lies, half-truths and rumors issued by leaders of the Republican Party (and The Dear Leader of the Republicans seems to be Rush Limbaugh).

I have a real world solution. Get up off yer lazy azz and work for what you want. That's what the rest of us do.

• Banned
A real world solution to national security? That's pretty easy. Where are the threats, and why are we threatened? Once defined, enlightened leaders can structure a foreign policy appropriately. We can refrain from calling our adversaries evil, seek common goals and work towards peaceful and mutually beneficial solutions.
You know, it's not as if a terrorist attack on our country was unexpected, it was the stuff of novels and made for TV movies for years before 9/11.
George W. Bush did nothing to prevent 9/11 and his actions subsequently have only exacerbated terrorism world wide. Rather than strengthen our defenses, Mr. Bush has squandered them, along with the lives of over 4,500 members of our armed forces.
Jingos, because that's what today's conservatives are, see the world through a very narrow lens, I suspect, because at their core they are scared. Fear of those who look different, worship a different way, fear of change, and especially fear of ideas that challenge them to question their beliefs.

I have a real world solution. Get up off yer lazy azz and work for what you want. That's what the rest of us do

I couldn't agree with you more...
Why do we keep giving tax breaks to the wealthy?
Make them get off their azz and work for it

A real world solution to national security? That's pretty easy. Where are the threats, and why are we threatened? Once defined, enlightened leaders can structure a foreign policy appropriately. We can refrain from calling our adversaries evil, seek common goals and work towards peaceful and mutually beneficial solutions.
You know, it's not as if a terrorist attack on our country was unexpected, it was the stuff of novels and made for TV movies for years before 9/11.
George W. Bush did nothing to prevent 9/11 and his actions subsequently have only exacerbated terrorism world wide. Rather than strengthen our defenses, Mr. Bush has squandered them, along with the lives of over 4,500 members of our armed forces.
Jingos, because that's what today's conservatives are, see the world through a very narrow lens, I suspect, because at their core they are scared. Fear of those who look different, worship a different way, fear of change, and especially fear of ideas that challenge them to question their beliefs.

Yeah, we did that after the first WTC attack.

How'd that work out for us?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Planet Pollyanna

Easy huh? If it's so easy then tell us..." Where are the threats, and why are we threatened?"

Easy huh? If it's so easy then tell us..." Where are the threats, and why are we threatened?"

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuushhhhhh Bushh lies,my precioussss he threatens us with his lies

I'm going to quote you word for word - "Just once it would be nice if someone, anyone, who defines themselve as a conserative would define a serious problems (such as health care) and suggest real world solutions."

Well, to begin with, if we're going to be "perfect", as you liberals are, you should check your basic English book. In your sentence "themselve" should be THEMSELF and "problems" should be PROBLEM. I suppose this comes from the wonderful (sic) liberal school teachers who are teaching our children. Maybe more time needs to be spent on basic English and spelling and less time spent on liberal social issues. I'd say that this is a "real world solution" to what is a real world problem.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

It worked rather well, the perps are in prison for life. Did you ever wondered why the WTC was a target just 36 days after Clinton assumed office? Or have you ever considered the phrase, "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me"? Simple little things but the consequences of not thinking critically are huge.
Jingos, as I think of neoconservatives, are too narrow of mind and too arrogant to govern or to debate. Consider the posts above, one, suggests I'm too lazy to work and expect a handout - she's wrong on both counts - and another who implies the policies of George W. Bush in reaction to the WTC attack of 9/11 were superior to that of Clinton's reaction to 2/26.
What evidence is supplied to support the later assertion? None. There never is evidence supplied to support neoconservative ideology, it is all based on emotion of which hate and fear are two of their favorites.

It worked rather well, the perps are in prison for life. Did you ever wondered why the WTC was a target just 36 days after Clinton assumed office? Or have you ever considered the phrase, "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me"? Simple little things but the consequences of not thinking critically are huge.
Jingos, as I think of neoconservatives, are too narrow of mind and too arrogant to govern or to debate. Consider the posts above, one, suggests I'm too lazy to work and expect a handout - she's wrong on both counts - and another who implies the policies of George W. Bush in reaction to the WTC attack of 9/11 were superior to that of Clinton's reaction to 2/26.
What evidence is supplied to support the later assertion? None. There never is evidence supplied to support neoconservative ideology, it is all based on emotion of which hate and fear are two of their favorites.

Wait a second, you're saying not treating the attempted murder of 30,000 as an act of war worked out well for us? Do you realize that had the truck bomb be move 10 feet over it might have cracked the foundation and instead of killing 6 they would have taken the whole fucking occupied building down?

What the fuck is your definition of "sucking out loud"?

"Try to topple the WTC once and by golly we'll arrest you; toople it for real and we'll blame Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuushhh"

Nice red herring C...Frank. Stay on point an answer these questions: After 2/26/93, how many troops died in response to WTC attack #1; and how much treasure did Clinton squander in response to WTC attack #1?
Next Question: How much safer our we today, as a direct consequence of Mr. Bush's War on Terror?
BTW, wouldn't someone whose house burned down make sure to take precautions in the future?

Last edited:
Nice red herring C...Frank. Stay on point an answer these questions: After 2/26/93, how many troops died in response to WTC attack #1; and how much treasure did Clinton squander in response to WTC attack #1?
Next Question: How much safer our we today, as a direct consequence of Mr. Bush's War on Terror?
BTW, wouldn't someone whose house burned down make sure to take precautions in the future?

ARE YOU INSANE??????????

Had we treated the first WTC Attack as an act of war like we should have 9/11 would never have happened!

ARE YOU INSANE??????????

Had we treated the first WTC Attack as an act of war like we should have 9/11 would never have happened!

yes, he is insane and pimply faced too..

Forum List

Back