"Ain't Gonna Be No Homos in Heaven"

Are these parents raising a child to hate

• Total voters
But someone else who feels the same way you do might. That's the point and why I said it's a slippery slope to be pointing fingers at people and accusing them of child abuse because you don't like the values they raise their children with.

"Might." Yeah, you're pretty much defining slippery slope fallacy.

You defined it as abuse yourself, so where is the fallacy exactly?

Hey. How come Youtube took the video down? Somebody's rights to teach hate may have been violated!

YouTube is a private entity and can determine what their site will host for what ever reason they desire. Your argument is invalid.

But someone else who feels the same way you do might. That's the point and why I said it's a slippery slope to be pointing fingers at people and accusing them of child abuse because you don't like the values they raise their children with.

Hey. How come Youtube took the video down? Somebody's rights to teach hate may have been violated!

YouTube is a private entity and can determine what their site will host for what ever reason they desire. Your argument is invalid.

Yes, and they classified it as hate.

I'm certain I'm a million times more of a righty than you are, or ever will be.

But if my neighbor raises his kid to be a pyscho, then that psycho shoots my kids head off at school, then that would affect me, correct?

Of course. Thats why we have laws against shooting kids heads off. But that has nothing to do with poking your nose into the business of another parent. Hell, I have liberal friends who are raising their kids to be pathetic little liberal weenies. More power to them, even if the way those kids develop will have an impact on my finances down the line.

You'll have to point out anywhere where I promoted "poking your nose into the business of another parent."

I haven't, and to pretend I have is flat out lying.

You have promoted it by doing it. Thats why I didn't say you were promoting it. I was specific with my statement. I said you were doing it.

Yes, and they classified it as hate.

I dont know how you can allow a parent to abuse their child without doing anything about it. i know I damn sure wouldn't sit by and watch some child suffer what is, to my mind, abuse.

Of course. Thats why we have laws against shooting kids heads off. But that has nothing to do with poking your nose into the business of another parent. Hell, I have liberal friends who are raising their kids to be pathetic little liberal weenies. More power to them, even if the way those kids develop will have an impact on my finances down the line.

You'll have to point out anywhere where I promoted "poking your nose into the business of another parent."

You have promoted it by doing it. Thats why I didn't say you were promoting it. I was specific with my statement. I said you were doing it.

Ok then point out where I've done it. That's even more difficult.

If you think me posting on an anonymous message board impacts how people raise their children, you must view me as some sort of superpower wielding superhero.

If you think me posting on an anonymous message board impacts how people raise their children, you must view me as some sort of superpower wielding superhero.

Totally OT, but did you see The Avengers?

Sorry, cupcake, but it is not. No parent has a right to abuse their children. in every state child abuse is illegal. But parents do have the right to raise them with beliefs that you find objectionable. Including beliefs that God has limiting criteria for entrance to Heaven.

Yo............Pho King Idiot.................(sorry.....meant to say Fucking Idiot)...........you're right, parents do have the right to raise their children as they see fit.

But if they raise racists like you, they ought to be shot, as you're not really fit to exist in polite society.

Go ahead fuckwit...............try me.................

BTW asshole, Jesus doesn't hate, and neither does God.

Go fuck yourself piss ant.

what kind of petty fuck wants to force parents to raise their kids the way they want?

and just how vile is a person that thinks racist should be executed then goes about supporting abortions.

God said homo sex is a sin.

Where did God say that? In the Ten Commandments? The only words actually written by God. Funny, gays aren't even in God's top ten, but for right wingers, they are either number one or number two.

You shall have no other gods before me.

You shall not make for yourself any carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.

You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.

Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your manservant, nor your maidservant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.

You shall not murder.

You shall not commit adultery.

You shall not steal.

You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.”

Yo............Pho King Idiot.................(sorry.....meant to say Fucking Idiot)...........you're right, parents do have the right to raise their children as they see fit.

But if they raise racists like you, they ought to be shot, as you're not really fit to exist in polite society.

what kind of petty fuck wants to force parents to raise their kids the way they want?

and just how vile is a person that thinks racist should be executed then goes about supporting abortions.

Where did God say that? In the Ten Commandments? The only words actually written by God. Funny, gays aren't even in God's top ten, but for right wingers, they are either number one or number two.

You shall not make for yourself any carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.

You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.

Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your manservant, nor your maidservant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.

You shall not murder.

You shall not steal.

You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.”

And yet, we see Christians break the "thou shalt not bear false witness" commandment ALL the TIME.

I'm still wondering why it's okay to lie (i.e. bear false witness, which God said thou shalt NOT), yet there is not a single commandment stating that thou shalt not be gay, and it's okay to persecute them?

Jesus said "Love God above all else and love one another as you love God."

Gender wasn't specified.

Raising a child to hate IS abuse.

Sorry, cupcake, but it is not. No parent has a right to abuse their children. in every state child abuse is illegal. But parents do have the right to raise them with beliefs that you find objectionable. Including beliefs that God has limiting criteria for entrance to Heaven.

That's God's business, not theirs. Their business is to follow the dictum to "love your neighbor". It IS abuse, even under Christian tenets, since they're steering their child towards disobeying the second of the two Great Laws of Jesus and in doing so, aren't they also violating the first?

How adorable. I'd show you the video of the 4 y/o singing this in church, but that silly Youtube yanked it as hate speech.

Dangerous Minds | Child abuse: Toddler sings ‘Ain’t No Homos Gonna Make it to Heaven’ in church

And the other place that loaded it has apparently run out of bandwidth.

It's still out there. I just googled it and watched it at another site. This is nothing new. The church exists because of one thing. The continuous brainwashing of children with fairy tales which are milleniums old. Ghosts..... hogwash!!

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the lord my soul to keep,
If I should die before I wake,
I pray the lord my soul to take.

Jesus loves me this I know,
For the bible tells me so,
Little ones to him belong,
They are weak but he is strong.

All such bullschit is criminal and when people start kids out with those kinds of fairy tales they should be charged with child abuse and prosecuted...then incarcerated.

Last edited:

Yeah, i'll give it a 7 out of 10. Thought it was good but not amazing like everyone else thinks.

Yeah, i'll give it a 7 out of 10. Thought it was good but not amazing like everyone else thinks.

/gasp

YOU get OUT of my THREAD!!!

You shall not murder.

You shall not steal.

What Does the Bible Say About Man Shall Not Lay With Man?

you lose, again.

If you're keeping track, that's 5 in a row.

How can this be a sin?

women-kissing-tattoo-bondage-sexy-flickr.jpg

:eusa_drool:

I mean

:dunno:

Bible says, but I was just shitting on biker for calling out a new member like he was a bad ass.

Forum List

Back