"Ain't Gonna Be No Homos in Heaven"

Are these parents raising a child to hate

• Total voters
Not my call to make.

It's up to the parent's what they teach their children on this or any other issue.

The values parents teach their children isn't "hate" as BDBoop would claim. :cool:

You're on here promoting parents raise their kids to hate gays cuz they're more likely to get STD's.

You hide behind the "it's not my role" defense when asked if parents should raise their kids to hate muslims cuz they're more likely to be suicide bombers. SOP for Sunni Man.

Don't worry, I don't expect fundamentalists to have consistent principles. Having consistent principles does away with hate and bigotry, which is why yours are still alive and well.

Why are you so consumed with how others raise their kids?

I don't think posting a handful of messages anonymously on a message board shows me being "consumed with how others raise their kids."

However, any sane, rational, moral person should be concerned with how children are raised. But don't worry this isn't me advocating the child be taken from the homophobic parents or gov't to intervene in any way.

You're on here promoting parents raise their kids to hate gays cuz they're more likely to get STD's.

You hide behind the "it's not my role" defense when asked if parents should raise their kids to hate muslims cuz they're more likely to be suicide bombers. SOP for Sunni Man.

Don't worry, I don't expect fundamentalists to have consistent principles. Having consistent principles does away with hate and bigotry, which is why yours are still alive and well.

I don't think posting a handful of messages anonymously on a message board shows me being "consumed with how others raise their kids."

However, any sane, rational, moral person should be concerned with how children are raised. But don't worry this isn't me advocating the child be taken from the homophobic parents or gov't to intervene in any way.

Worry about your own kids, and let other parents do the same. The "hate" so many of you lefties are consumed with should not be transferred to your children either. But fuck it. They are yours. Raise the little shits however you see fit. Thats what parents do.

Not once did I use the word hate.

I said I taught my children that homosexuality was a pathetic life style where death and disease are aften the out come.

And that contact or association with homos should be avoided. :cool:

Raising a child to hate IS abuse.

So people raising their kids in a way you disapprove of is now deemed 'child abuse'? How very tolerant of you.

Overly emotional hyperbolic bullshit.

Do I approve of the kid's upbringing? Absolutely not. But it is not my business to deem it 'abuse'.

Worry about your own kids, and let other parents do the same. The "hate" so many of you lefties are consumed with should not be transferred to your children either. But fuck it. They are yours. Raise the little shits however you see fit. Thats what parents do.

I'm certain I'm a million times more of a righty than you are, or ever will be.

But if my neighbor raises his kid to be a pyscho, then that psycho shoots my kids head off at school, then that would affect me, correct?

Not once did I use the word hate.

I said I taught my children that homosexuality was a pathetic life style where death and disease are aften the out come.

And that contact or association with homos should be avoided. :cool:

You don't have to use the word hate. All your other jibberish is evidence of it.

Should contact with muslims be avoided since they're more likely to be suicide bombers than christians or jews or hindus or atheists?

Raising a child to hate IS abuse.

So people raising their kids in a way you disapprove of is now deemed 'child abuse'? How very tolerant of you.

Overly emotional hyperbolic bullshit.

Do I approve of the kid's upbringing? Absolutely not. But it is not my business to deem it 'abuse'.

Good point, mostly because I already heard that very thing (only in a more polite fashion) from my housemate.

Let's say parents do that, would you deem it to be immoral to do so or not?
Personally, I do not find it moral or immoral for a parent to instill their personal values into their children.

That's just what parents do. :cool:

"What parents do" can be immoral or moral.

You need to think sometimes before you post. Using statistics and generalizations as an excuse to teach hatred sure blew up in your face.

You need to think sometimes before you post. Using statistics and generalizations as an excuse to teach hatred sure blew up in your face.
I fail to see anything, "blew up in my face"? :cool:

Generalization that gays have more STDs=parents should teach their kids to hate gays

Generalization that most suicide bombers are muslims=Um, I um, parents should teach whatever they want with no moral implication

Your tone did a 180 shift when you had your reasons to legitimize your ignorant hate thrown back at you in the form of when similar bigots use their ignorant hate on you and your muslim brothers/sisters.

I bet you wouldn't think it was a bad thing to teach your kid to hate the rich, republicans, or the successful.

Let say that teaching children that homosexuals burn and fry in hell is a sin.

What should we do? Illegalize the teaching. Then those parents will teach their children behind your backs.

Should we throw the parents into jail--then who will raise their "mentally scarred" brats?

The best thing to do is demonstrate how such teachings are detrimental to society. Hopefully the religious groups will use more 'tactful' methods of teaching their morals without encouraging hatred.

In the end, the kiddies are going to find out homosexuality is a sin any way so I guess you have to change the religion. Good luck with that one.

P.S. While you are at this pursuit, try changing it so that disbelief is not a sin too. I am cheering for you!! But I don't have much hope for sucess...........

Last edited:

But if my neighbor raises his kid to be a pyscho, then that psycho shoots my kids head off at school, then that would affect me, correct?

Of course. Thats why we have laws against shooting kids heads off. But that has nothing to do with poking your nose into the business of another parent. Hell, I have liberal friends who are raising their kids to be pathetic little liberal weenies. More power to them, even if the way those kids develop will have an impact on my finances down the line.

Of course. Thats why we have laws against shooting kids heads off. But that has nothing to do with poking your nose into the business of another parent. Hell, I have liberal friends who are raising their kids to be pathetic little liberal weenies. More power to them, even if the way those kids develop will have an impact on my finances down the line.

You'll have to point out anywhere where I promoted "poking your nose into the business of another parent."

I haven't, and to pretend I have is flat out lying.

Forum List

Back