"Ain't Gonna Be No Homos in Heaven"

Are these parents raising a child to hate

• Total voters
He was saying that your belief that instiliing values in one's own children that run counter to values you may wish them to instill is a very dangerous belief. far more dangerous than parents that would like you to butt the hell out of their parenting decisions.

Really? Did I march down to wherever those stupid asses call home, contact the county and report them for child abuse?

But someone else who feels the same way you do might. That's the point and why I said it's a slippery slope to be pointing fingers at people and accusing them of child abuse because you don't like the values they raise their children with.

"Might." Yeah, you're pretty much defining slippery slope fallacy.

Hey. How come Youtube took the video down? Somebody's rights to teach hate may have been violated!

Got it. Thank you.
Statistically, it's a fact that homo's have greater rates of suicide, STD's, and mental illness than the general population.

So any parent that truly loves their child will warn them of the deadly side effects of this perverted lifestyle. :cool:

And muslims are more likely to be suicide bombers, should parents raise their kids that all muslims are suicide bombers?

God gave all the talent to the gays because he was preparing them for heaven. Who would you rather spend eternity with? A songwriter like Elton John and a man with a beautiful voice like Johnny Mathis or those that make that crappy Christian music. Listening to that stuff is hell. Obviously, God gave them the ability to torture because he knew they would be right at home in the depths of hell. Boy, are they gonna be surprised when they wake up. They will say, "God, why have you forsaken me?" Then God will say, "You tortured my chosen people. Did you think there would be no price to pay?" Come on, if it's obvious that God "designed" the world, then he gave talent to the gays for a reason. Did that have to be explained?

You're pretty sick.

Got it. Thank you.
Statistically, it's a fact that homo's have greater rates of suicide, STD's, and mental illness than the general population.

So any parent that truly loves their child will warn them of the deadly side effects of this perverted lifestyle. :cool:

And muslims are more likely to be suicide bombers, should parents raise their kids that all muslims are suicide bombers?

:lol:

Got it. Thank you.

I think the suicide and mental illness are a result of the lack of acceptance of others ... so you are technically a part of that problem. The STD thing is an individual choice and I am pretty certain STDs are spread easier through oral and anal sex protection should be worn. I do believe homosexuals are also more promiscuous on average and this could be a reason.

Got it. Thank you.

I think the suicide and mental illness are a result of the lack of acceptance of others ... so you are technically a part of that problem. The STD thing is an individual choice and I am pretty certain STDs are spread easier through oral and anal sex protection should be worn. I do believe homosexuals are also more promiscuous on average and this could be a reason.

It's another sex ed thing, gays as well as straights think they don't need to wear condoms if pregnancy isn't possible.

Yo............Pho King Idiot.................(sorry.....meant to say Fucking Idiot)...........you're right, parents do have the right to raise their children as they see fit.

But if they raise racists like you, they ought to be shot, as you're not really fit to exist in polite society.

Go ahead fuckwit...............try me.................

BTW asshole, Jesus doesn't hate, and neither does God.

Go fuck yourself piss ant.

what kind of petty fuck wants to force parents to raise their kids the way they want?

and just how vile is a person that thinks racist should be executed then goes about supporting abortions.

God said homo sex is a sin.

How can this be a sin?

women-kissing-tattoo-bondage-sexy-flickr.jpg

It is a SIN because I am not in the middle!!

I think most parents in the U.S. already teach their children that. :cool:

(I'm asking for your opinion here, seeing if your principles are consistent or not)

It's another sex ed thing, gays as well as straights think they don't need to wear condoms if pregnancy isn't possible.

Pregnancy is just one issue, you pretty much have to wear a condom to avoid getting the nasty STD's and what not, sex with people you barely know is dangerous as well as fun.

If a religion teaches that sinners do not get to go to heaven--

And it teaches that homosexuality is a sin.

Then singing a song is just one method of teaching that religion principles.

You have to argue that the religious teaching is hatred or that teaching said religion is hatred.

Of course, I see the purpose of the song quite differently. It teaches children not to become a homosexual in order to get to heaven. As if the kids have control of that!!! What happened to Haggard? He became well learned in the word and guess what--he is a Sausage smoker!!

Religious people are just crazy. At some point they have to realize that damning homosexuals is not going to make them straight. It makes them more flamboyant and annoying!

Not my call to make.

It's up to the parent's what they teach their children on this or any other issue.

The values parents teach their children isn't "hate" as BDBoop would claim. :cool:

Not my call to make.

It's up to the parent's what they teach their children on this or any other issue.

The values parents teach their children isn't "hate" as BDBoop would claim. :cool:

You're on here promoting parents raise their kids to hate gays cuz they're more likely to get STD's.

You hide behind the "it's not my role" defense when asked if parents should raise their kids to hate muslims cuz they're more likely to be suicide bombers. SOP for Sunni Man.

Don't worry, I don't expect fundamentalists to have consistent principles. Having consistent principles does away with hate and bigotry, which is why yours are still alive and well.

Not my call to make.

You're on here promoting parents raise their kids to hate gays cuz they're more likely to get STD's.

You hide behind the "it's not my role" defense when asked if parents should raise their kids to hate muslims cuz they're more likely to be suicide bombers. SOP for Sunni Man.

Don't worry, I don't expect fundamentalists to have consistent principles. Having consistent principles does away with hate and bigotry, which is why yours are still alive and well.

Why are you so consumed with how others raise their kids?

Forum List

Back