"Ain't Gonna Be No Homos in Heaven"

Are these parents raising a child to hate

• Total voters
While I disagree with the views the child is being raised with, I consider someone like you more dangerous than his parents.

Parents have a right to raise their kids with their "morals and values." Just because you don't agree with them doesn't make it hateful or abusive and accusing people of such puts us on a very slippery slope.

Really? Because I raised my daughter as a loving Christian woman, who is a good mother and wife, who works hard. She's never been arrested, I was never called to school to deal with her.

You were saying.

He was saying that your belief that instiliing values in one's own children that run counter to values you may wish them to instill is a very dangerous belief. far more dangerous than parents that would like you to butt the hell out of their parenting decisions.

Really? Did I march down to wherever those stupid asses call home, contact the county and report them for child abuse?

Dumb ass.

Sunni, you too can wear the Dumb Ass Medal with pride.
Naw, you keep it; after all you were awarded it years ago. :eusa_angel:

No, actually; I wasn't. I don't live my life in ignorance and fear of what the "Fudgepackers" could do if they could marry. I don't think that women should be covered head to toe, or reap the repercussions. There are many reasons you deserve the award. I've never actually been called a dumb ass, except by pissed off neocons.

Funny that all these pretend moralists want their kids taught about sexuality before they get to kindergarten.

"STOP TEACHING MY 18 YEAR OLD ABOUT SEXUALITY!!! I DID THAT WHEN HE/SHE WAS WAS STILL CARRYING AROUND A BINKY!!!!!!!"

I don't get why people are so concerned about whether or not people are gay. How could it possibly affect their lives or even society in a negative way when it's consensual between two people. There are way worse things going on. By the way the, some of the most homophobic people there are are black and they typically identify as democrats. So to think that it's all republicans that are against homosexuals is asinine.

Funny that all these pretend moralists want their kids taught about sexuality before they get to kindergarten.

"STOP TEACHING MY 18 YEAR OLD ABOUT SEXUALITY!!! I DID THAT WHEN HE/SHE WAS WAS STILL CARRYING AROUND A BINKY!!!!!!!"

That accusation is a little muddy. Not sure who you are trying to accuse of what.

That accusation is a little muddy. Not sure who you are trying to accuse of what.

The parents who want to teach their pacifier carrying kids about straight and gay, while also pretending to have a moral issue with sex ed.

I taught all of my children growing up that homosexuality was nasty and depraved.

And in the same perverted category with child molesters, rapists, and those who practice bestiality.

Now they are teaching this fact to their children. :cool:

Raising a child to hate IS abuse.

While I disagree with the views the child is being raised with, I consider someone like you more dangerous than his parents.

Parents have a right to raise their kids with their "morals and values." Just because you don't agree with them doesn't make it hateful or abusive and accusing people of such puts us on a very slippery slope.

Really? Because I raised my daughter as a loving Christian woman, who is a good mother and wife, who works hard. She's never been arrested, I was never called to school to deal with her.

You were saying.

Exactly the same thing I said before.

The parents who want to teach their pacifier carrying kids about straight and gay, while also pretending to have a moral issue with sex ed.

Got it. Thank you.

You were saying.

Exactly the same thing I said before.

You're wrong. NOT a problem.

Sorry, cupcake, but it is not. No parent has a right to abuse their children. in every state child abuse is illegal. But parents do have the right to raise them with beliefs that you find objectionable. Including beliefs that God has limiting criteria for entrance to Heaven.

Yo............Pho King Idiot.................(sorry.....meant to say Fucking Idiot)...........you're right, parents do have the right to raise their children as they see fit.

But if they raise racists like you, they ought to be shot, as you're not really fit to exist in polite society.

Go ahead fuckwit...............try me.................

BTW asshole, Jesus doesn't hate, and neither does God.

Go fuck yourself piss ant.

what kind of petty fuck wants to force parents to raise their kids the way they want?

and just how vile is a person that thinks racist should be executed then goes about supporting abortions.

God said homo sex is a sin.

How can this be a sin?

women-kissing-tattoo-bondage-sexy-flickr.jpg

You were saying.

He was saying that your belief that instiliing values in one's own children that run counter to values you may wish them to instill is a very dangerous belief. far more dangerous than parents that would like you to butt the hell out of their parenting decisions.

Really? Did I march down to wherever those stupid asses call home, contact the county and report them for child abuse?

Dumb ass.

No, my aging siren, but you did state that raising a child with values you find abhorrent is child abuse. Which is, as I pointed out to you, an allegation that the parents are committing a crime.

Leave the parenting to the parents. I am quite sure you were given that luxury.

And by the way, millions upon millions of children are raised in those environments you believe are abusive, and the end result of that child raising are stable, successful, loving adults, just like you experienced.

You were saying.

But someone else who feels the same way you do might. That's the point and why I said it's a slippery slope to be pointing fingers at people and accusing them of child abuse because you don't like the values they raise their children with.

But someone else who feels the same way you do might. That's the point and why I said it's a slippery slope to be pointing fingers at people and accusing them of child abuse because you don't like the values they raise their children with.

Lefties know best....

Forum List

Back