"Ain't Gonna Be No Homos in Heaven"

Are these parents raising a child to hate

• Total voters
Raising a child to hate IS abuse.

Sorry, cupcake, but it is not. No parent has a right to abuse their children. in every state child abuse is illegal. But parents do have the right to raise them with beliefs that you find objectionable. Including beliefs that God has limiting criteria for entrance to Heaven.

• Banned

Sorry, cupcake, but it is not. No parent has a right to abuse their children. in every state child abuse is illegal. But parents do have the right to raise them with beliefs that you find objectionable. Including beliefs that God has limiting criteria for entrance to Heaven.

When did I become a cupcake.

When did I become a cupcake.

The moment you set your lascivious gaze upon me.

How adorable. I'd show you the video of the 4 y/o singing this in church, but that silly Youtube yanked it as hate speech.

Dangerous Minds | Child abuse: Toddler sings ‘Ain’t No Homos Gonna Make it to Heaven’ in church

And the other place that loaded it has apparently run out of bandwidth.

I heard that God created the Winchester 30-30 lever action rifle to kill the Dinosaurs..........and the homosexuals.

homosexuals?

:doubt:

I thought gawd created HIV/AIDS and Carmen Electra to kill them.

How adorable. I'd show you the video of the 4 y/o singing this in church, but that silly Youtube yanked it as hate speech.

Dangerous Minds | Child abuse: Toddler sings ‘Ain’t No Homos Gonna Make it to Heaven’ in church

And the other place that loaded it has apparently run out of bandwidth.

I heard that God created the Winchester 30-30 lever action rifle to kill the Dinosaurs..........and the homosexuals.

homosexuals?

:doubt:

I thought gawd created HIV/AIDS and Carmen Electra to kill them.

No......that was just to get Rodman to STFU.

Yo............Pho King Idiot.................(sorry.....meant to say Fucking Idiot)...........you're right, parents do have the right to raise their children as they see fit.

But if they raise racists like you, they ought to be shot, as you're not really fit to exist in polite society.

Go ahead fuckwit...............try me.................

BTW asshole, Jesus doesn't hate, and neither does God.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back