Aimee L. Sword Gets up to 30 Years for Sex with Biological Son

Aimee L. Sword Gets up to 30 Years for Sex with Biological Son - Crimesider - CBS News

Another factor that America has become the new Sodom and Gomorrah. We're living in a sick world, with everything being out in the open our children don't know how to act after see grown ups doing whatever with whoever openly.

Don't look now, but, this kind of warped nonsense has been around since time began. Nothing is going to change, but the sentence is fitting, another one caught and a few million left.
:clap2:

froggy, Gatekeeper is right. Incest is not new. Keep your popsicles frozen.

And i never said it was new since i referred it to Sodom and Gomorrah, Gate should have read my statement.

I read about this weird story. The woman is sick. She had a husband and five other children. What a selfish, twisted bitch.

She's a garden-variety pedophile and the only good thing I can think to say about this story is we have (apparently) stopped treating sex abusers who are female as some sort of joke.

Who's going to be the first to say "typical dem/lib behavior" ?

This isn't typical behavior by any stretch of the imagination. It's a totally abnormal situation on all counts.

I completely agree, but I don't put it past some of the people here to actually believe that this is something a liberal would likely do.

froggy suggests in his Op that openness about sex has led to these sorts of crimes. I disagree most vehemently. IMO, openness about sex has led to the willingness of victims to report such crimes and to society's willingness to deal with them.

Since sexual openness is (presumably) a "liberal" value to most, I'd say that liberals did more to help make this victim safe. Contrast how this crime is being reported and punished to the travesty that went on over Mary Kay Letornaus's crime spree, just a decade or so ago.

genetic attraction....is what its called..happens to grown ups....re united after separation at birth....apparently they mistake the genetic factors...how alike they are etc..for sexual attraction and act on it

Who's going to be the first to say "typical dem/lib behavior" ?

This isn't typical behavior by any stretch of the imagination. It's a totally abnormal situation on all counts.

I completely agree, but I don't put it past some of the people here to actually believe that this is something a liberal would likely do.

Shoe is on the other foot too.. ones like Mr. Shithead and rdean would make the statement that this would be a REP or Conservative thing

Forum List

Back