Ailes apologizes for describing NPR as "Nazis"

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Fox News chief Roger Ailes apologises after describing NPR as 'Nazis' | Richard Adams | World news | guardian.co.uk
Roger Ailes, the head of Rupert Murdoch's Fox News cable channel, was forced to back down on Thursday after describing America's National Public Radio staff as "Nazis".

In an interview, Ailes attacked NPR's management for its dismissal of commentator Juan Williams over remarks about Muslims and terrorism while appearing on Fox News. Ailes told the Daily Beast website:

They are, of course, Nazis. They have a kind of Nazi attitude. They are the left wing of Nazism. These guys don't want any other point of view. They don't even feel guilty using tax dollars to spout their propaganda.

Hours after the interview appeared, setting off a flurry of controversy, Ailes was quick to apologise by writing a letter to the national director of the Anti-Defamation League: "I was of course ad-libbing and should not have chosen that word but I was angry at the time because of NPR's willingness to censor Juan Williams for not being liberal enough."
<more>

Last edited:
Probably a good move. It was a bit over-the-top. However,Left Wing nutters spew that stuff on a daily basis so i wouldn't buy into their feigned outrage. NPR is far Left-leaning and has become a shameful propaganda Media Outlet for the Democratic Party. Once they started taking Soros cash,they blew it with me. They should be defunded. No one should support Government funded propaganda Media Outlets. It doesn't matter whether it's Left or Right propaganda. The Tax Payers should not be forced to fund that.

Forum List

Back