AIG Executives Blow $440,000 After Getting Bailout

Just fucking hang them, okay?

We cannot fix the problems we have as long as the master class is so arrogant as this.

Seriously, just fucking hang these scum.

No, I am NOT kidding.

I'll pull the lever myself if the rest of you are too squeemish.

I cannot afford to heat my home, the Fed bails out AIG and these assholes are getting pedicures with government cash?

Draw and quarter them first.

Last edited:
Great to see some other folks have jumped on this as well. I was coming to post it and another article from a few days ago as well.

Two days ago I read an article from the AP that made me so mad I couldn't see straight. The story goes that while begging for federal bailout monies, Lehman Brothers were simultaneously arranging hundreds of millions of dollars worth of bonuses to the same executives who had helped to drive the company into the ground.

Link
news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081007/ap_on_bi_ge/meltdown_lehman_44]Lehman sought millions for execs while seeking aid - Yahoo! News

Now then, if that doesn't have you seeing red, this morning I get home from my SECOND JOB to read my homepage news and I find a news item that even tops the one above. It seems that when AIG executives were allowed to tap into the cash cow bailout money, they decided it best to throw a lavish party for their executives at one of the country's most luxurious resorts to the tune of nearly half a million dollars.

Link
news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081008/ap_on_bi_ge/meltdown_aig]AIG execs' retreat after bailout angers lawmakers - Yahoo! News

This goes beyond wasteful spending or bad decision making. This is criminal behavior.

Middle class workers are losing their retirement accounts and these scum are living it up.

I guess the only debate here is whether or not our politicians can do anything other than throw more of our money at the problem. I won't hold my breathe. I think we'll be hard pressed to find many lawmakers willing to prosecute the same executives who have undoubtedly contributed to their campaign slush funds over the years.

I really miss the good ole' days when people like this were drug out into the street and tarred and feathered.

Personally, I'm kinda partial Editec's proposal for disposing of this scum.

Last edited:
Okay, in their defence, these AIG executives were NOT part of the dereivatives division.

They were in one of the divisions which actually didn't go broke.

So let me suggest that we merely flog them for their arrogant display of conspicuous consumption while the rest of us are sweating out surviving this financial crises.

Just fucking hang them, okay?

We cannot fix the problems we have as long as the master class is so arrogant as this.

Seriously, just fucking hang these scum.

No, I am NOT kidding.

I'll pull the lever myself if the rest of you are too squeemish.

I cannot afford to heat my home, the Fed bails out AIG and these assholes are getting pedicures with government cash?

Draw and quarter them first.

No. I want them to pay our money back, all of it. Plus interest and fees. I want them to lose their jobs and do years in prison. If they cannot or will not pay the money, I'll drive you to the lever so that you can pull it.

Okay, in their defence, these AIG executives were NOT part of the dereivatives division.

They were in one of the divisions which actually didn't go broke.

So let me suggest that we merely flog them for their arrogant display of conspicuous consumption while the rest of us are sweating out surviving this financial crises.

Do you know who Angelo Mozilo is?

Countrywide CEO made $361.7 MILLION from 05-07.

I found this too in wiki: In May 2008, Mozilo made the news by accidentally hitting "reply" instead of "forward" in response to an e-mail from a CountryWide customer under mortgage stress. His reply described the customer's plea as "disgusting":

"This is unbelievable. Most of these letters now have the same wording. Obviously they are being counseled by some other person or by the internet. Disgusting."[8]

No Angelo, your pay is disgusting!!!!

They are going to give AIG another 85 billion.

Sometimes I think the Chinese have the right idea.
They just take out the CEO and a couple of other top excutives and shoot them. No recidivism.

The rest will follow what you want them to do.

I'm so glad our trusted politicians did the "right" thing and bailed these assholes out aren't you?

Forum List

Back