AIG bonus payments now up to $218 million in taxpayer dollars

Right. Because it's all a bullshit partisan game to them and apparently you, too.

Fuck off, you're not helping the situation at all.

I've obviously hit a nerve. :lol: So are you having voter's remorse now? I bet you are.

BTW, how is it a partisan game to me?

Buyer's remorse? No. I want Obama to do a better job but McCain wouldn't have been any better. So no, I'm not wishing the other guy won.

It's a partisan game to you because you are taking your shots at the Dem leadership yet you aren't calling out your own for the phonies that they are. Fuck that. Their vote against this shit wasn't because they thought it was wrong, it was a political move to cover their collective asses and give themselves some plausible deniability. Don't forget that this happened under Bush with Paulson pushing the panic button. EVERYONE IN WASHINGTON IS TO BLAME!!!

So you voted for Obama. That makes you part of the problem.

I call out 'my own' if they screw up. I do not vote for and am not a member of the Republican Party. Take your pathetic argument elsewhere.

BTW, if you voted for Obama, you are part of the problem. I would use your words and say "you're not helping," but you say everyone in Washington is to blame and yet you voted for Obama. Not only are you not helping, but you're making matters worse. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
I've obviously hit a nerve. :lol: So are you having voter's remorse now? I bet you are.

Buyer's remorse? No. I want Obama to do a better job but McCain wouldn't have been any better. So no, I'm not wishing the other guy won.

It's a partisan game to you because you are taking your shots at the Dem leadership yet you aren't calling out your own for the phonies that they are. Fuck that. Their vote against this shit wasn't because they thought it was wrong, it was a political move to cover their collective asses and give themselves some plausible deniability. Don't forget that this happened under Bush with Paulson pushing the panic button. EVERYONE IN WASHINGTON IS TO BLAME!!!

I call out 'my own' if they screw up. Unfortunately for the country (and for your pathetic argument), I'm do not vote for and am not a member of the Republican Party.

BTW, if you voted for Obama, you are part of the problem. I would use your words and say "you're not helping," but you say everyone in Washington is to blame and yet you voted for Obama. Not only are you not helping, but you're making matters worse. :cuckoo:

Oh, no your not a part of the Republican party you just fire away at the Dems every fucking chance you get with lame ass one liners, taking your partisan shots while the republicans do everything they can to politically cover their own ass while going along with what's happening. You're not fooling me, x. You're just another fucking shill.

And yes, I voted for Obama. So yeah, using my words you get in your little "gotcha." Thank goodness for small victories, eh?

Congradulfuckinlations. :clap2:

I call out 'my own' if they screw up. Unfortunately for the country (and for your pathetic argument), I'm do not vote for and am not a member of the Republican Party.

Oh, no your not a part of the Republican party you just fire away at the Dems every fucking chance you get with lame ass one liners, taking your partisan shots while the republicans do everything they can to politically cover their own ass while going along with what's happening. You're not fooling me, x. You're just another fucking shill.

And yes, I voted for Obama. So yeah, using my words you get in your little "gotcha." Thank goodness for small victories, eh?

Owned

Get used to it.

Owned

Get used to it.

Hardly.

Using big letters to overcompensate I see.

Owned

Get used to it.

Hardly.

well, its sure looking like buyers remorse to me
;)

Right. Because it's all a bullshit partisan game to them and apparently you, too.

Fuck off, you're not helping the situation at all.

I agree with you on that... wasn't McCain the person that suspended the campaign to fly to Washinghton to make sure that this bullshit bailout did pass? We'd hardly be in a better position with McCain.. maybe even worse, because the congress Republicans forget to be conservative when there's a Republican in the WH.

It doesn't still refute the fact that we need government to shrink in order to recover from this crisis.

Owned

Get used to it.

Hardly.

;)

These wackos like Article 15 are all the same. They vote for people like Obama and when they are called on it they attack you with insults. Then they say stupid things like "everybody in Congress should be removed" yet we all know they don't mean it. And, of course, if you're not for Obama then you MUST be a Republican. :cuckoo:

Hardly.

;)

These wackos like Article 15 are all the same. They vote for people like Obama and when they are called on it they attack you with insults. Then they say stupid things like "everybody in Congress should be removed" yet we all know they don't mean it. And, of course, if you're not for Obama then you MUST be a Republican. :cuckoo:

I called you on your own partisan nonsense, you can pretend all you want that you aren't one of them but again, you aren't fooling me. This whole thing started because you were happy your team voted the "right way" despite the fact that they did it for political reasons and not because it's what they thought was right. Oh yeah, there's something to tout and be proud of.:rolleyes:

And yes, I want all the Congress critters gone and my voting record backs it up. I'm strongly in favor of term limits because apparently the American public can't seem to do it themselves.

Of course Pelosi, Reid, and Obama will be held accountable for their actions. I fucking can't stand Pelosi and Reid. Never have and never will but for you to sit back and jab at them and cheer on the Reps knowing full well how phoney they are is what makes you a partisan shill and part of the problem.

I never said Obama was infallible nor did I expect him to be a perfect POTUS, I have clearly stated that I want him to do a better job than he's doing now. But I will take him over McCain who suspended his freakin campaign shortly after the crisis hit to grandstand because he blew his initial response so badly and then when he got there he was completely useless.

Basically, x, take your act and shove it.

;)

I called you on your own partisan nonsense, you can pretend all you want that you aren't one of them but again, you aren't fooling me. This whole thing started because you were happy your team voted the "right way" despite the fact that they did it for political reasons and not because it's what they thought was right. Oh yeah, there's something to tout and be proud of.:rolleyes:

And yes, I want all the Congress critters gone and my voting record backs it up. I'm strongly in favor of term limits because apparently the American public can't seem to do it themselves.

Of course Pelosi, Reid, and Obama will be held accountable for their actions. I fucking can't stand Pelosi and Reid. Never have and never will but for you to sit back and jab at them and cheer on the Reps knowing full well how phoney they are is what makes you a partisan shill and part of the problem.

I never said Obama was infallible nor did I expect him to be a perfect POTUS, I have clearly stated that I want him to do a better job than he's doing now. But I will take him over McCain who suspended his freakin campaign shortly after the crisis hit to grandstand because he blew his initial response so badly and then when he got there he was completely useless.

Basically, x, take your act and shove it.

You drew first blood and now you can't handle the truth. And yet you still call me a partisan. :lol:

You are part of the problem and yet you insult me. And somehow you bring McCain into this. Face it: you're lost. But your arrogance will never let you see just how lost you truly are. And all the while our nation suffers because of wackos like yourself.

Have fun in your self-imposed mental institution. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back