Aids vaccine discovered!!! COSERVATISM??

i am not making lite of the deadly out break of sexually transmitted diseases like HIV that is spreading like wildfire and effects people of all background, but the question being raised is this. is living a good clean,hardworking,drug free,hetero sexual,safe sex,conservative life style a potent preventative weapon against std's??

wow... just, wow. you are the poster child for ignorant right wingers. you live in a bubble. hope you're happy.
prove i am wrong !! your PC hypocrisy means nothing to me !!:cool:

What is your point? That there is a correlation between people who are gay and/or stricken with AIDS and liberalism? yeah, sure. Are you implying causation as well? Because if you are, then that is where I draw the line. if you are stick to a mere a correlative premise, then I don't even see the point you are trying to make, because all it means is that the right wing party is not an accepting, embracing group, because their ideology is one that is inherently esoteric and prohibitive, and that anyone who is gay has only one place to go: liberalism. If anything, this speaks poorly to the quality of right wing political groups in being compassionate and empathetic, qualities I would hope are deemed desirable and attractive in people.

wow... just, wow. you are the poster child for ignorant right wingers. you live in a bubble. hope you're happy.

What is your point? That there is a correlation between people who are gay and/or stricken with AIDS and liberalism? yeah, sure. Are you implying causation as well? Because if you are, then that is where I draw the line. if you are stick to a mere a correlative premise, then I don't even see the point you are trying to make, because all it means is that the right wing party is not an accepting, embracing group, because their ideology is one that is inherently esoteric and prohibitive, and that anyone who is gay has only one place to go: liberalism. If anything, this speaks poorly to the quality of right wing political groups in being compassionate and empathetic, qualities I would hope are deemed desirable and attractive in people.
we accept that liberalism is dangerous to this countries sovereignty,it's security,it's economy,and like this thread states it's health !!

we accept that liberalism is dangerous to this countries sovereignty,it's security,it's economy,and like this thread states it's health !!

I could argue the very same about conservatism

well then ,why don't you ??:eusa_eh:

you are proponents of big business, corporatism... these are the forces that collude with government to produce the most ill effects of humanity. you blame everything on big government, which is an innaccurate pinning. you perpetuate social divisions of class, race, sexual orientation, you promote hate and difference among people, you promote religion in government... I could go on forever. neither side is guilt free, but to act like one side has it all while the other side has nothing is a complete distortion of reality and serves only the self and no one else.

you are proponents of big business, corporatism... these are the forces that collude with government to produce the most ill effects of humanity. you blame everything on big government, which is an innaccurate pinning. you perpetuate social divisions of class, race, sexual orientation, you promote hate and difference among people, you promote religion in government... I could go on forever. neither side is guilt free, but to act like one side has it all while the other side has nothing is a complete distortion of reality and serves only the self and no one else.
you need to visit my thread [America is reaching the boiling point no longer a melting pot ]!!

By the logic of this OP, conservatives are undereducated idiots who can't spell, can't use punctuation properly, and can't form coherent thoughts.

At least you can fix HIV these days. You still can't fix stupid.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back