Aids vaccine discovered!!! COSERVATISM??

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
i am not making lite of the deadly out break of sexually transmitted diseases like HIV that is spreading like wildfire and effects people of all background, but the question being raised is this. is living a good clean,hardworking,drug free,hetero sexual,safe sex,conservative life style a potent preventative weapon against std's??

Last edited:
Like Ted Haggard,Jim Baker,Newt Gingrich,Mark Foley...strop me anytime.
Newt Gingrich doesn't have aids !!:cuckoo:

How do you know? didn't he screrw around on his wives?
lets see if we can't put this in a better light !! most gays are libbs ....most blacks are libbs,most prostitutes are liberal and most heavy drug users are liberal!! and the aforementioned group make up the vast majority of aids victims !!

i am not making lite of the deadly out break of sexually transmitted diseases like HIV that is spreading like wildfire and effects people of all background, but the question being raised is this. is living a good clean,hardworking,drug free,hetero sexual,safe sex,conservative life style a potent preventative weapon against std's??

:wtf:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

where are your red splats? .... you are falling behind. :)

i got a feeling they'll be back !!

i got a feeling they'll be back !!

oh come on..... ya got to work at that red splat thing. You are not being annoying enough. :lol:

Living a safe sex lifestyle no matter your sexual or political orientation is a good preventative. The only sure fire way to guarantee not coming into contact with an STD though is to NEVER engage in sex...AT ALL. Only a complete virgin can be sure their partner didn't sneak around behind their back and bring something home to them.

STD's are no respecter of political/sexual/racial etc. anything. Put a penis inside any bodily opening and the partners can share something unintended.

Living a safe sex lifestyle no matter your sexual or political orientation is a good preventative. The only sure fire way to guarantee not coming into contact with an STD though is to NEVER engage in sex...AT ALL. Only a complete virgin can be sure their partner didn't sneak around behind their back and bring something home to them.

STD's are no respecter of political/sexual/racial etc. anything. Put a penis inside any bodily opening and the partners can share something unintended.
i am not advocating total abstinence nor am a saying that STDs only affect certain people ..what i am saying is people that live a promiscuous liberal life style are at a much greater risk than those who don't ...

Are you saying that gays can't be hardworking, drug free, and making a "good clean living"?

i am not advocating total abstinence nor am a saying that STDs only affect certain people ..what i am saying is people that live a promiscuous liberal life style are at a much greater risk than those who don't ...

Regardless of political bent, people often do live promiscuous lifestyles when given the full opportunity to not only choose do do so but to effect it's actual happening.

The logic of attempting to attach the term liberality as a political meaning to a sexual precociousness is a fail of logic and a specious argument.

It's apples & oranges imo.

The answer to your question:

Bristol Palin

Regardless of political bent, people often do live promiscuous lifestyles when given the full opportunity to not only choose do do so but to effect it's actual happening.

The logic of attempting to attach the term liberality as a political meaning to a sexual precociousness is a fail of logic and a specious argument.

It's apples & oranges imo.
ok i'll put it this way the majority of aids victems in the US are liberals ,weather their lifestyles had anything to do with it or not !! feel better now ??

wow... just, wow. you are the poster child for ignorant right wingers. you live in a bubble. hope you're happy.

wow... just, wow. you are the poster child for ignorant right wingers. you live in a bubble. hope you're happy.
prove i am wrong !! your PC hypocrisy means nothing to me !!:cool:

Forum List

Back