Aided by the Sea, Israel Overcomes an Old Foe: Drought

California and Israel, as well as the rest of the world will benefit

progress through cooperation

Shouldn't this be on the Israel/California board? ;-)

Shouldn't you

Oh there he is again....

Mr I Got English Language Nailed :ahole-1:

What's wrong don't like being shown for the idiot you are, and just how low the regard for you is on this board

What are you saying now Phoney?

Still trying to get to grips with the English language? :cuckoo::cuckoo:

I have no problem with my mother tongue, but it seems that you do. Might I suggest English for dummies as a start in coming up to speed.

Why do you people have to screw up a perfectly good thread about finding solutions? This is all about ways to provide fresh water badly needed for modern civilization.

Shouldn't this be on the Israel/California board? ;-)

Shouldn't you

Oh there he is again....

What's wrong don't like being shown for the idiot you are, and just how low the regard for you is on this board

I have no problem with my mother tongue, but it seems that you do. Might I suggest English for dummies as a start in coming up to speed.

crybaby.jpg

yawn.gif

Shouldn't you

Oh there he is again....

View attachment 41889
View attachment 41890

Once again you show you are incapable of understanding even the simplest of things, so resort to infantile personal insults. Straight from page 6 of the islamonazi book of disinformation. I bet your copy is falling apart the number of times you read it to get some quick help because you are being shown as a moron.

Why do you people have to screw up a perfectly good thread about finding solutions? This is all about ways to provide fresh water badly needed for modern civilization.

Why do people have to post in the wrong section?

Israel/Palestine.... Not Israel/California!

And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.
-- Genesis 22:18

It redounds to the benefit of the world that the Land remain in Jewish hands.

I really find it amusing how the narrow-minded hate-Israel crowd always manages to find a way to take a generally informative thread and turn it into trash.

This is all about ways to bring fresh water to the millions - perhaps billions - who need it. As California and other coastal areas are experiencing drought, it made sense to me to point out how Israel seems to be showing the way to solve the problem.

I really find it amusing how the narrow-minded hate-Israel crowd always manages to find a way to take a generally informative thread and turn it into trash.

I find it very frustrating myself. Especially once you get down the Rabbit's hole that most of them get their argument from. they also believe in most conspiracy theories as well.

Forum List

Back