Aid being refused by Burma

Ah I see. You have not been posting your views. Instead you have been posting your perceived view of what the "liberal" viewpoint is, and attributing that to me.

Why don't, instead of just making some bullshit up, if your going to attribute things to me go off and find quotes. Because I would NEVER say that a government has the right to deny humanitarian aid to its people who are starving en masse.

No, she's been throwing your own shit back in your face. Call it what it is.

Shit, I saw it first thing. I've known kath for years and I know how she posts.
PWNED!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Look at my responses again. All I did was point out the absurdity of claiming that more people had died in Iraq than currently live on the planet. I wasn't responding to the rest of her garbage.

Sorry for going over your head again.

She's damned sure spanking y'all's asses and you're too damned dumb to figure it out.:rofl:

Right...We're too dumb to figure out that a moron is acting like a moron? :rolleyes:

No, she's been throwing your own shit back in your face. Call it what it is.

I did call it what it is. Her making shit up. Perhaps you want to find quotes since shes backed down from the challenge? Or just going to bluster and insult and add nothing of substance per the usual?

Right...We're too dumb to figure out that a moron is acting like a moron? :rolleyes:

I did call it what it is. Her making shit up. Perhaps you want to find quotes since shes backed down from the challenge? Or just going to bluster and insult and add nothing of substance per the usual?

She was applying your Iraq theories to Burma and showing you how stupid they are. But, obviously, you are too stupid to recognize that fact. Do you need someone to draw you a picture????

I'm betting on the usual.

She was applying your Iraq theories to Burma and showing you how stupid they are. But, obviously, you are too stupid to recognize that fact. Do you need someone to draw you a picture????

Are you retarded?

I said to her:

Ah I see. You have not been posting your views. Instead you have been posting your perceived view of what the "liberal" viewpoint is, and attributing that to me.

Now, I've challenged this to two other brain dead Republicans already, 3 times the charm. Care to find quotes about my Iraq position, or are you going to just play the same bullshit, that because I identify as liberal you can just make shit up and assume its true?

Sorry, I'm not buying it. You kept digging your hole and missing my point until RGS stepped in and pretended that your stupidity was intentional.

You didn't get bored. You got caught, and you stopped responding when you realized that, because you were too dense to devise your own rationalization.

Uh huh, except the first response was to Larkinn, guess you missed that.

What I learned from this thread...

Conservatives are selfish.
Conservatives are brainless.

Wait, I already knew both those things.

I learned nothing.

Uh huh, except the first response was to Larkinn, guess you missed that.

A parody of a liberal viewpoint is one thing, but a parody of a conservative's distorted idea of the liberal viewpoint is different. It's like a double negative. Wish I could dumb it down far enough for you.

A parody of a liberal viewpoint is one thing, but a parody of a conservative's distorted idea of the liberal viewpoint is different. It's like a double negative. Wish I could dumb it down far enough for you.

Badly wounded am I. :eusa_whistle:

I don't believe in invading Burma or anything, but I am beginning to think that we should threaten to bomb the shit out of the residences of their top officials if they don't let the aid through. I don't want to kill scores of innocent people, but I have no problem taking out the leaders. Targeted bombing worked in Serbia.

Look at my responses again. All I did was point out the absurdity of claiming that more people had died in Iraq than currently live on the planet. I wasn't responding to the rest of her garbage.

Sorry for going over your head again.

I saw your responses. You assumed kathianne's comments were serious and not a parody of the left's whinings about Iraq. When you got called, instead of just bowing out gracefully, you have instead chosen to accuse everyone of lying rather than you be wrong.

Well, you're wrong. I had to look at her first post twice because the stance she has taken here is compeltely out of character for her. You got had. Simple as that.

If you were half as smart as you think you are you'd probably be a formidable adversary. As it is, you got the Black Knight thing going here.:rofl:

But I will NOT piss on your leg, whether you deserve it or not. :D

Forum List

Back