AI - Singularity > Evolve

airattack111

Rookie
Sep 8, 2017
How do you feel about the rapid advance of technology that is taken place?

I think Elon exxagerates it a little bit too much.. I think any singularity is centuries down the line.

Would you feel comfortable adding non-dna engancements to yorself in order to extend life? Same concept with dna editing or transplants but with machines instead of "life". Mainly dealing with intellegent brain engancements.

Do you think machines will use us the same way we use "lesser" animals? As a next step in evolution.

I think if we were able to merge with machine we could save a lot of pain and suffering that we humans currently face. If we do it the right way.

Hey, 'tack! looks like that damn AI you're typing into has shifted the keys around!
You're a brave soul to predict anything is 'centuries down the line'.
Or was that the AI controlling your opinions?

I think Elon exxagerates it a little bit too much.. I think any singularity is centuries down the line.

Would you feel comfortable adding non-dna engancements to yorself in order to extend life? Same concept with dna editing or transplants but with machines instead of "life". Mainly dealing with intellegent brain engancements.

Do you think machines will use us the same way we use "lesser" animals? As a next step in evolution.

I think if we were able to merge with machine we could save a lot of pain and suffering that we humans currently face. If we do it the right way.

'I'll believe we've created artificial intelligence when a computer kills itself because it thinks it's overweight. '

Denis Leary

Seven of nine is my cyborg wife fantasy

Forum List

Back