Ahmedinejad called September 11th Big Lie

Ahmedinejad is a total idiot, and without an ounce of credibility, not even his 'own people' for the most part can trust him, much less like him. He IS dangerous and grows more each day.
Wonder how long the world is going to keep turning their heads with this buttheads antics?
I think I know that answer......

You are wondering how long they will keep turning their heads in the opposite direction??? Until Israel is forced into bombing them and taking out their Nuke capacity. That's how long, and then it will be Israel's fault.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Hmmmmmmmmm.
ahmadi.jpg
264726-butthead_large.jpg

The shocking thing is there are thousands of Americans in this country that agree with him.From Hollywood actors to College and University types that totally agree with this guy.I'm sure most of the Democrats in this country believe in some small way that our government was involved somehow.I can accept it from the leader of Iran.I don't get the Rosie O'Donnel's in this country...Very Sad.

Last edited:
The shocking thing is there are thousands of Americans in this country that agree with him.From Hollywood actors to College and University types that totally agree with this guy.I'm sure most of the Democrats in this country believe in some small way that our government was involved somehow.I can accept it from the leader of Iran.I don't get the Rosie O'Donnel's in this country...Very Sad.

A third of New Jersey Democrats believe Bush had foreknowledge of 9/11.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...l-conservatives-and-democrats-are-morons.html

It seems to me that we are capturing and killing far more terrorist under the administation than under the Bush reign. It was Bush who allowed Bin Laden to escape. Maybe the Saudis would only float him a loan if he looked out for their boys?

It seems to me that we are capturing and killing far more terrorist under the administation than under the Bush reign. It was Bush who allowed Bin Laden to escape. Maybe the Saudis would only float him a loan if he looked out for their boys?

Bullshit dumb fuck....Bush has about 30,000 killed or captured...Obama has about 50...do the math....plus 1400 civilians he killed in Pakistan so far.

BUSH allowed bin Laden to escape?

LOL! Another one that is History dificient...

"President Clinton and his national security team ignored several opportunities to capture Osama bin Laden and his terrorist associates, including one as late as last year" -Mansoor Ijaz, L.A. Times, December 5, 2001"

SOURCE

You FAIL at history. Recent history at that.

Last edited:
It seems as if people on these boards want to push some kind of agenda. The shithead was a denier long before 9/11. He denied the holocaust, he denied he was looking to make nuclear weapons, he denies his own people peace and in fact many in Iran gave their lives in an attempt to keep this man out of office. For those of you out there that get insulted and want to call everybody a terrorist when every patriotic American should be involved and asking questions which should be considered an attempt to hold our leaders accountable, here's one for you.
stirringacoldpile567x754.jpg

Why is it that this man can stir and there are those in this country who are so hell bent on lapping it up? Be careful who you accuse of treason people. You might need their help one day to defend this nation right here at home.

Forum List

Back