Ahmedinejad called September 11th Big Lie

hymn is? I thought the dimocwats said there "was no war on terror?" see what yer nonsensical propaganda gives birth to?

TEHRAN, Iran – Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Saturday called the official version of the Sept. 11 attacks a "big lie" used by the U.S. as an excuse for the war on terror, state media reported.

The naive, the gullible and the zombified never cease to amaze me:

"IRAQ: War Launched to Protect Israel - Bush Adviser

By Emad Mekay

WASHINGTON, Mar 29 (IPS) - IPS uncovered the remarks by Philip Zelikow, who is now the executive director of the body set up to investigate the terrorist attacks on the United States in September 2001 - the 9/11 commission - in which he suggests a prime motive for the invasion just over one year ago was to eliminate a threat to Israel, a staunch U.S. ally in the Middle East. "

hymn is? I thought the dimocwats said there "was no war on terror?" see what yer nonsensical propaganda gives birth to?

you are a waste of oxygen...

And worse...she's a waste of bandwidth.

heee heee,, :eusa_whistle: but,, youse cannot get around the facts to which I have so truthfully pointed out.. libtards aka dimocwats stated "there is no war on terror." you encouraged the iranian idiot.. birds of a feather tend to flock together.. :lol:

heee heee,, :eusa_whistle: but,, youse cannot get around the facts to which I have so truthfully pointed out.. libtards aka dimocwats stated "there is no war on terror." you encouraged the iranian idiot.. birds of a feather tend to flock together.. :lol:

That's some air tight logic you got there.

:thup:

and you dispute the facts how,, ya gonna call me a racist too?

I don't dispute the fact some liberals say there's no war on terror. I dispute your inane conclusion.

anybody got any idea how many "truthers" are Republicans? Ya know? 9-11 was an inside job." ???? Immadinnahjacket loves you liberals, didn't ya'll give him a standing ovation adoration at Columbia??? :eusa_angel: Didn't ya'll cheer when that guy threw shews at President Bush? Yeps.

Saying that the fact that right wingers and republicans say Iran is evil therefor they encouraged this holds as much water as the nonsense you spouted.

anybody got any idea how many "truthers" are Republicans? Ya know? 9-11 was an inside job." ???? Immadinnahjacket loves you liberals, didn't ya'll give him a standing ovation adoration at Columbia??? :eusa_angel: Didn't ya'll cheer when that guy threw shews at President Bush? Yeps.

If anything you could direct your hate towards the truthers who are of all walks.

Forum List

Back