‘Ahmed the Clock Boy’ Named CAIR’s Muslim of Year, Set to Meet Obama Monday

AS we ALL knew...it was a COMPLETE SETUP, and the Manchurian muslim is IN ON IT!

Gateway Pundit ^
Ahmed Mohamed, or “Clock-med”, the fourteen-year-old Sudanese-American Muslim high school freshman who came to international attention for bringing a hoax clock device that looked like a bomb to school last month, is scheduled to meet President Barack Obama at the White House Monday night. Obama is hosting Astronomy Night and invited Mohamed after news broke that he had been detained and handcuffed by police for bringing the hoax device to school. ** Mohamed will not be bringing the hoax clock to the White House as he has not retrieved it from Irving, Texas police, even though police say he has...

169116_600.jpg

You know, Obama had no business whatsoever getting the whitehouse involved in this mess, but having said that, the schools behavior couldn't have been worse. Their is no defense for the schools actions that day which were both intolerable and inappropriate. I would expect better behavior from third world Arab Muslim shithole schools. Some parts of Texas appear to be in big trouble.

I do not believe that the school did anything wrong-----the principle OBVIOUSLY did not feel competent to determine on his own if the device was dangerous

You'd be stupid to even suggest that school employees somehow be qualified to identify explosive devices, at any level. But that's exactly what school employees did, and then they went on to do the unthinkable. That's where the school went wrong.

And then you have Obama taking the kids side by stupidly getting the whitehouse involved in this. I think that was a mistake because in the end, we don't know for sure what that kid was really up to.

Any "fool" can cobble some junk solid state boards together with wires and a battery to power up the interface embedded on one of the boards. In this case, a digital clock. And I do mean any fool.

So what was the kid really up to? You don't know for sure, and can't prove it, one way or the other.

I have never so much as replaced a blown fuse------but I am quite sure I could take the
business part of a clock out of its (generally plastic) housing and stick it in a different housing
and------it would still be telling time. In fact -----in the course of my short life (yeah right) I did
once manage to fix a standard watch (those old fashioned things-----with tiny gears and
powered by a spring and with a tick tock-) that did not keep time-----it was very slow-----I fiddled with some little
movable thing in there---------it took a few attempts-----but it worked. Just what is the genius
that the kid exhibited?. (I have never done an electrical connection------electricity frightens me---I would
not consider PLUGGING a connection of my own make into the wall -----SHEEESH----I WOULD
PROBABLY KNOCK THE SYSTEM OUT FOR MILES AROUND.

AS we ALL knew...it was a COMPLETE SETUP, and the Manchurian muslim is IN ON IT!

Gateway Pundit ^
Ahmed Mohamed, or “Clock-med”, the fourteen-year-old Sudanese-American Muslim high school freshman who came to international attention for bringing a hoax clock device that looked like a bomb to school last month, is scheduled to meet President Barack Obama at the White House Monday night. Obama is hosting Astronomy Night and invited Mohamed after news broke that he had been detained and handcuffed by police for bringing the hoax device to school. ** Mohamed will not be bringing the hoax clock to the White House as he has not retrieved it from Irving, Texas police, even though police say he has...

169116_600.jpg

You know, Obama had no business whatsoever getting the whitehouse involved in this mess, but having said that, the schools behavior couldn't have been worse. Their is no defense for the schools actions that day which were both intolerable and inappropriate. I would expect better behavior from third world Arab Muslim shithole schools. Some parts of Texas appear to be in big trouble.

I do not believe that the school did anything wrong-----the principle OBVIOUSLY did not feel competent to determine on his own if the device was dangerous

You'd be stupid to even suggest that school employees somehow be qualified to identify explosive devices, at any level. But that's exactly what school employees did, and then they went on to do the unthinkable. That's where the school went wrong.

And then you have Obama taking the kids side by stupidly getting the whitehouse involved in this. I think that was a mistake because in the end, we don't know for sure what that kid was really up to.

Any "fool" can cobble some junk solid state boards together with wires and a battery to power up the interface embedded on one of the boards. In this case, a digital clock. And I do mean any fool.

So what was the kid really up to? You don't know for sure, and can't prove it, one way or the other.

Anybody can see something and be able to tell that it looks suspicious.

In this particular case your suspicions don't even rise to the level of diddly squat and so should be rejected without further consideration.Unless you can beat a confession out of the kid, you got nothing..

Gateway Pundit ^

169116_600.jpg

Anybody can see something and be able to tell that it looks suspicious.

In this particular case your suspicions don't even rise to the level of diddly squat and so should be rejected without further consideration.Unless you can beat a confession out of the kid, you got nothing..

your comment is idiotic-----suspicion is a very important function of the human forebrain

Gateway Pundit ^

169116_600.jpg

I have never so much as replaced a blown fuse------but I am quite sure I could take the
business part of a clock out of its (generally plastic) housing and stick it in a different housing
and------it would still be telling time. In fact -----in the course of my short life (yeah right) I did
once manage to fix a standard watch (those old fashioned things-----with tiny gears and