Ahmed didn't build a clock

PC at it's finest, A muslim bring a BOMB to school, NEVER,... a bible carrying white boy....."EVACUATE THE SCHOOL!!!!"

Why weren't those precious Bible carrying whitey Christian children evacuated because a dirty Muzzie brought a bomb to school then?

Come on, you KNOW the answer...it would be ISLAMOPHOBIC!!!!!

Actually, I have more fear from whitey bible thumping Christians around a Planned Parenthood Clinic, than I would some little 14 year old brown geek with glasses who has a funny name, who happens to be a HS engineering student .

So you spend a lot of time at planned parenthood do you?

I get an abortion every day & sell them baby parts far below market value.

So you're a whore and a felon?

Gotta say, it would not surprise me.

A pencil case is not a briefcase.

Oh! Still struggling with that profound ignorance, I see... .

Not to worry, I'm here for ya:

Briefcase: a flat, rectangular, hinged container, bound in various materials and often found with locking clasps; designed for carrying books and papers, pencils, pens and miscellaneous items.

Can a pencil box - which is what he had - be big enough to hold papers & books? No, no it cannot. Therefore it was not a briefcase & is not interchangeable. Thanx for playing though.

What color is the sky in your world, dipstick?

How many times have you seen that 'box'?

There is ample room for enough explosives to blow a hole through a concrete floor and leave a 6'x6' crater... with a vaporizing radius of 8-12' and a kill radius of over 30'. Which is roughly > 6lbs of C-4 or Semtex... .

Now that sets aside the ancillary damage and mayhem caused outside the kill zone... where high speed fragments are set into play by the explosive pressure wave, that go to work on those in the adjacent rooms... .

In a public school, assuming 30 children to a class, it is reasonable to estimate 30 dead instantly and another 60 severely injured and another 60 seriously injured, with likely deaths of 30% of the severely injured within hours of the attack, depending upon the varying degrees of how quickly first aid is rendered and the means of local aid facilities to handle upwards of >100 critically injured patients, and hundreds more injured to varying degrees, simultaneously.

So, if you're keeping score, that's 50 dead children...10-20 of which will be reduced to fragments, and who will not be available for parents and siblings to view, in mourning... another 10 or so, so badly mangled that to view them would be another blow to that family... just in the horror of that, itself... being unimaginable.

With upwards of 100 or more severely to seriously injured and probably hundreds more suffering less life threatening, but often life altering injuries, to say nothing of the mental trauma.

That you're ignorant of these facts, does not alter the facts, ass-hat.

You see a pencil box, because you NEED to see a pencil box. What you're not seeing is what a determined individual can do with such, and there is nothing on the planet at the moment which has a more consistent record of determination, in terms of mass-murder, than the lowly Young Muslim Male.

Now you don't like that and I get that.

I simply do not give a red rats ass, what you like..., or not.
:blahblah:

:cuckoo:

Why weren't those precious Bible carrying whitey Christian children evacuated because a dirty Muzzie brought a bomb to school then?

Come on, you KNOW the answer...it would be ISLAMOPHOBIC!!!!!

Actually, I have more fear from whitey bible thumping Christians around a Planned Parenthood Clinic, than I would some little 14 year old brown geek with glasses who has a funny name, who happens to be a HS engineering student .

So you spend a lot of time at planned parenthood do you?

I get an abortion every day & sell them baby parts far below market value.

So you're a whore and a felon?

Gotta say, it would not surprise me.

2yBqNkB.jpg
:lmao:

Forum List

Back