ahmadiniihad and the grenade

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
somone tossed a grenade at mahmoud a. this is great, this might rekindle the revolution

During a speech to a conference of expatriate Iranians in Tehran on Monday, Ahmadinejad said he believed he was the target of an assassination plot by Israel. "The stupid Zionists have hired mercenaries to assassinate me," he said.

Iran's Ahmadinejad survives blast near motorcade - Yahoo! News

:lol: Suuuure it was them damn Israelies and not because you fraudulently stole an election :lol:

I don't think of myself as a violent man but I hope the next one gets you... and there will be a next one.

Obama has his own revolution to worry about. Thing is, he can't stop the election.

Obama can stamp out these white trash militias revolutionizing. And he'll Youtube it.

Obama can stamp out these white trash militias revolutionizing. And he'll Youtube it.

What in the hell does your racist, blank panther, whitey hating, bull shit statement about the kenyan got to do with someone lobbing a grenade at junior hitler in Iran?

To bad the dude didn't have a rocket launcher.

Your right. The Isreali's wouldn't have missed.

Just saw on the cable news that Iran is claiming that it was a firecracker and not a grenade like was first reported.

Only thing is.......if it was just a firecracker, the reaction photo that was shown means Mad Dinner Jacket is a full fledged coward and is kinda scared about someone taking him out.

Maybe next time, they can blow the fucker in half. Would solve a few problems........

Forum List

Back