Ahmadinejad wants Israel to Attack Iran... Here's why

It is true that the Palestinians attacked the foreigners who came to take their country. A defensive move for sure.

again with the the "foreigners" lies. jews were no stranger to this land before 1948 or even the 18 century. and that war was about as defensive as pearl harbor was. it was an offensive war with one purpose and one purpose alone - to render the 181 null and void before it reached the security council.

It is true that Jews had lived there forever. It is also true that the indigenous Palestinian Jews did not want a Jewish state. It was the foreign Jews that wanted to take over Palestine.

Except, Israel existed as a Jewish state twice in antiquity, undermiing your specious premise, dunce.

You're the Forum Dunce.

It is true that the Palestinians attacked the foreigners who came to take their country. A defensive move for sure.

again with the the "foreigners" lies. jews were no stranger to this land before 1948 or even the 18 century. and that war was about as defensive as pearl harbor was. it was an offensive war with one purpose and one purpose alone - to render the 181 null and void before it reached the security council.

It is true that Jews had lived there forever. It is also true that the indigenous Palestinian Jews did not want a Jewish state. It was the foreign Jews that wanted to take over Palestine

The founders of Israel

Reviewing the above list, it can be seen that only one person was born in Palestine. Thirteen were born in Russia, twelve born in Poland, three born in Rumania, two born in Germany, one born in Latvia, one born in Lithuania, one born in Austria, one born in Hungary, one born in Denmark and one born in Yemen. Two were Semitic Sephardi Jews and 35 were non-Semitic Ashkenazi Jews of Khazar origin.

Further examination of the above list shows that two came to Palestine in 1906, two in 1907, one in 1909, three in 1913, one in 1914, two in 1919, one in 1920, two in 1921, one in 1923, two in 1924, four in 1925, one in 1926, one in 1930, one in 1931, one in 1932, two in 1933, two in 1934, two in 1935, two in 1938, two in 1940 and one in 1947.

The so-called provisional government of Israel which was formed in 1948 consisted of the following:

1. David Ben Gurion who came to Palestine in 1906; 2. Moshe Sharett who came to Palestine in 1906; 3. Eliezer Kaplan who came to Palestine in 1923; 4. David Remez who came to Palestine in 1913; 5. Golda Myerson who came to Palestine in 1921; 6. Zalman Shazar who came to Palestine in 1924; 7. Dr. Dov Joseph who came to Palestine in 1921; 8. Dr. P. F. Rosenbluth who came to Palestine in 1931 ; 9. Rabbi J. L. Fishman who came to Palestine in 19 13; 10. Rabbi I. M. Levin who came to Palestine in 1940; 11. Moshe Shapiro who came to Palestine in 1925; and, 12. Bechor Shitreet, who was born in Palestine.

Chapter 8: Encyclopedia of Palestine[/url]

Yep, foreigners.

BTW, they did manage to make resolution 181 null and void. They also managed to make the Mandate homeland for the Jews null and void.

Were their jews that didn't want a jewish state? of course they were. these are the fathers of the same jews that visited iran's holocoaust denial congress a few years back. but they were nothing but a small group not even close to a majority, and you mentioning them just proves how flimsy your argument is. using the "enclopedia" of palestine (which is as much an encyclopedia as i am the pope) is another desperate move. i would imagine there would be nothing there about jews returning to their homeland since the babylonian exile.

hey but never let the facts get in the way of a good story, right?

It is true that Jews had lived there forever. It is also true that the indigenous Palestinian Jews did not want a Jewish state. It was the foreign Jews that wanted to take over Palestine.

Except, Israel existed as a Jewish state twice in antiquity, undermiing your specious premise, dunce.

You're the Forum Dunce.

And your point is?

It is true that Jews had lived there forever. It is also true that the indigenous Palestinian Jews did not want a Jewish state. It was the foreign Jews that wanted to take over Palestine

The founders of Israel

Reviewing the above list, it can be seen that only one person was born in Palestine. Thirteen were born in Russia, twelve born in Poland, three born in Rumania, two born in Germany, one born in Latvia, one born in Lithuania, one born in Austria, one born in Hungary, one born in Denmark and one born in Yemen. Two were Semitic Sephardi Jews and 35 were non-Semitic Ashkenazi Jews of Khazar origin.

Further examination of the above list shows that two came to Palestine in 1906, two in 1907, one in 1909, three in 1913, one in 1914, two in 1919, one in 1920, two in 1921, one in 1923, two in 1924, four in 1925, one in 1926, one in 1930, one in 1931, one in 1932, two in 1933, two in 1934, two in 1935, two in 1938, two in 1940 and one in 1947.

The so-called provisional government of Israel which was formed in 1948 consisted of the following:

1. David Ben Gurion who came to Palestine in 1906; 2. Moshe Sharett who came to Palestine in 1906; 3. Eliezer Kaplan who came to Palestine in 1923; 4. David Remez who came to Palestine in 1913; 5. Golda Myerson who came to Palestine in 1921; 6. Zalman Shazar who came to Palestine in 1924; 7. Dr. Dov Joseph who came to Palestine in 1921; 8. Dr. P. F. Rosenbluth who came to Palestine in 1931 ; 9. Rabbi J. L. Fishman who came to Palestine in 19 13; 10. Rabbi I. M. Levin who came to Palestine in 1940; 11. Moshe Shapiro who came to Palestine in 1925; and, 12. Bechor Shitreet, who was born in Palestine.

Yep, foreigners.

BTW, they did manage to make resolution 181 null and void. They also managed to make the Mandate homeland for the Jews null and void.

Were their jews that didn't want a jewish state? of course they were. these are the fathers of the same jews that visited iran's holocoaust denial congress a few years back. but they were nothing but a small group not even close to a majority, and you mentioning them just proves how flimsy your argument is. using the "enclopedia" of palestine (which is as much an encyclopedia as i am the pope) is another desperate move. i would imagine there would be nothing there about jews returning to their homeland since the babylonian exile.

The Jews who wanted to take over Palestine could not "return" as they had no ancestors who had ever been there.

The founders of Israel

Yep, foreigners.

The Jews who wanted to take over Palestine could not "return" as they had no ancestors who had ever been there.

Jews always lived in Palestine, dopey, well before Arabs. Arabs originated from Arabia.

United States: white 79.96%, black 12.85%, Asian 4.43%, Amerindian and Alaska native 0.97%, native Hawaiian and other Pacific islander 0.18%, two or more races 1.61% (July 2007 estimate)

note: a separate listing for Hispanic is not included because the US Census Bureau considers Hispanic to mean persons of Spanish/Hispanic/Latino origin including those of Mexican, Cuban, Puerto Rican, Dominican Republic, Spanish, and Central or South American origin living in the US who may be of any race or ethnic group (white, black, Asian, etc.); about 15.1% of the total US population is Hispanic

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/us.html

Using del's Logic, America is a White Country...

:)

peace...

Last edited:

and that makes them arabs how, genius?

I made NO Such Assertion... I Presented what they Claim to be, and then the Data on their Ethnic Make-up as a Country...

Followed by ours.

Since you say they are NOT "Arab", which I would Agree with, what would you call them as a Country?...

peace...

I made NO Such Assertion... I Presented what they Claim to be, and then the Data on their Ethnic Make-up as a Country...

Followed by ours.

Since you say they are NOT "Arab", which I would Agree with, what would you call them as a Country?...

peace...

i call iran...........................iran. go figure.

you asserted that it would help arab unity.

since they're not arabs, how does that work, exactly?

Followed by ours.

peace...

I did... And it will... But I did NOT Call Iran "Arab"...

From my OP:

It would also Rally not only Iranians together, but much of the Arab World Against a Common Enemy that they have been Loosing Sight of in Recent years

^How Exactly did your Read that?...

peace...

Followed by ours.

peace...

Why should we call them anything. What difference does it make?

Followed by ours.

peace...

Why should we call them anything. What difference does it make?

Are you Asking del that?...

Cause I called them "Iranians"...

As for why?... So those Reading would KNOW who I was Speaking about... ;)

peace...

Followed by ours.

peace...

From my OP:

It would also Rally not only Iranians together, but much of the Arab World Against a Common Enemy that they have been Loosing Sight of in Recent years

peace...

i never got any further than this bit of tripe, von metternich, so i didn't read it at all.

It's also Obvious that Arab Unity is Need of a LONG Overdue Boost in that Region.

BTW, *losing* isn't spelled *loosing*; i'd think a loser like you would know that.

From my OP:

peace...

i never got any further than this bit of tripe, von metternich, so i didn't read it at all.

It's also Obvious that Arab Unity is Need of a LONG Overdue Boost in that Region.

BTW, *losing* isn't spelled *loosing*; i'd think a loser like you would know that.

Really?... Going after a Typo?...

I Thought you would have at least said something like, "I didn't really Read it, and instead Assumed something Based on the Narrative I have in my Head for you."

But you took the Low Road... Typo. :lol:

peace...

Forum List

Back