Ahmadinejad says Israel will soon disappear

the same radical islamic movements that some 0.00001% of Muslims follow? To be fair, the US and Israel have probably had more sway in recruiting radical islamists than Ahmedinejad would ever hope of.

OH shit.. well dude.. I hope you like that nice Scarlet A you are about to get handed to you...

:eusa_whistle:

Again I am not sure how my many stated positions on Israel qualify as Zionist, but then I could care less. Think what ever you want about me, but saying it does not make it true.

Again I am not sure how my many stated positions on Israel qualify as Zionist, but then I could care less. Think what ever you want about me, but saying it does not make it true.

ditto, motherfucker.

and, what makes you a zionist is your racist standard for israeli ethnic participation.

Feel free to miss the irony of your post though as your antisemite button is stuck on repeat.

ditto, motherfucker.

and, what makes you a zionist is your racist standard for israeli ethnic participation.

Feel free to miss the irony of your post though as your antisemite button is stuck on repeat.

Dude where have I ever even stated my position on Israels ethnic participation?

Feel free to keep labeling me as well.

Hey, aren't you part Jewish? Of course you are a racist bahstard, because Shog says so. You only get to rule your country be religious law if it's Islamic law.

oh good grief. were we go with the victim routine.

indeed, calling me an antisemite more often tha making a valid point sure does gel with your victimhood!

:eusa_liar:

Hey, aren't you part Jewish? Of course you are a racist bahstard, because Shog says so. You only get to rule your country be religious law if it's Islamic law.

it's not because he's jewish.. it's because he doesnt give a fuck about non-jews who also have a claim to zion.

But it's cute to see that you still wear your cheerleader outfit and pom pons, ravi. i guess it beats making a valid point.

lemme guess.. FRESH from crying about labels ole chuck will bust out the...

Oh now I get it.

THERE IT IS!

:lol:

like Ive said.. predictable. now cry about assumptions again, dude.. pointing out the irony of your crybaby posts is kinda like throwing darts at a wall of balloons at the county fair.

What I find most ironic, is that Chuck here went out of his way to state that he would not be discussing Israeli matters because he was part Jewish, and since then he's been neck deep.

What I find most ironic, is that Chuck here went out of his way to state that he would not be discussing Israeli matters because he was part Jewish, and since then he's been neck deep.

He was reminded of his 1/8th jewish obligation and all of the sudden everything was kosher.

Forum List

Back