Ahmadinejad: Obama will regret his statements!!!

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
Ahmadinejad: Obama will regret his statements !!

The rumor in Iran is that they are going to nuke three American west coast cities with primative atomic bombs hidden in Panamanian registered cargo ships.

San Diego, San Francisco and Seattle (the Three S's) will be destroyed in a matter of seconds if the Iranian timing is correct.

We need to inspect ships at sea rather than let them come into our harbors unchecked and unmonitored.

All atomic bombs emit neutrons and gamma rays when they are inactive (before detonation). We can sample for that before allowing a ship into harbor. Of course, if the bomb is hidden in a deep fuel tank with thousands of gallons of fuel around it, the fuel will act as a neutron attenuator, and the metal of the tank in conjunction with the fuel will stop most of the gamma ratiation from escaping. In that case, we could not detect the presence of a bomb.

Are the Iranians that smart??????

Do you have a link to these accusations?

I bet Neubarth knows that at least half a dozen of his words triggered a response by the NSA spy computer.

The rumor in Iran is that they are going to nuke three American west coast cities with primative atomic bombs hidden in Panamanian registered cargo ships.

San Diego, San Francisco and Seattle (the Three S's) will be destroyed in a matter of seconds if the Iranian timing is correct.

We need to inspect ships at sea rather than let them come into our harbors unchecked and unmonitored.

All atomic bombs emit neutrons and gamma rays when they are inactive (before detonation). We can sample for that before allowing a ship into harbor. Of course, if the bomb is hidden in a deep fuel tank with thousands of gallons of fuel around it, the fuel will act as a neutron attenuator, and the metal of the tank in conjunction with the fuel will stop most of the gamma ratiation from escaping. In that case, we could not detect the presence of a bomb.

Republicans believe those James Bond movies. The know so little about science, they believe you can piece together a nuclear weapon with a glow-in-the-dark watch, a can of hair spray, a few bobby pins, some wire and a few double A batteries.

How smart are Iranians? Like all theocratic Islamic countries, it's illegal to even teach evolution. I know the conservatives want to do the same here. Remember, less than 6% of scientists ARE Republicans. No surprise there. Narrow the field to "nuclear scientists" and they may not be any Republicans. None at all.

Iranians have to pay foreigners to come in a build their plants and weapons. They have no one else.

Perhaps the US needs to take a look at how to undermine Iranian technology instead of just "threaten". "Threaten" is the Conservative way. That or fear. "If you don't stop that, God will punish you". Ironic - Conservative God is a middle eastern deity. He might be on their side.

Iran is number one, far ahead of china, in terms of scientific growth in the past 10 years (measured by contributions to scholarly journals). They are only the 9th country to send a satellite into space. They invented the laser and the artifical heart.
Iranian-Americans who were born in Iran and have become well known include:

Academia/science

* Shahriar Afshar, physicist, namesake of Afshar experiment

* Siavash Alamouti, CTO Broad Band and INTEL fellow, inventor of Alamouti Code, code-communication engineer

* Nima Arkani-Hamed, physicist from Harvard

* Abdollah Farsoni, Professor of Nuclear Engineering and Radiation Health Physics; Oregon State University.

* Nariman Farvardin, Provost of University of Maryland

* Ali Javan, physicist, inventor of gas laser, Professor Emeritus of Physics at MIT.

* Sepandar Kamvar, computer scientist, Stanford University.

* Mehran Kardar, physicist, MIT.

* Maryam Mirzakhani, Stanford University Professor.

* Mohsen Mostafavi, Dean of the Harvard Graduate School of Design

* Hossein Khan Motamed, Famous Iranian surgeon and founder of Motamed Hospital in Tehran, Iran 1936

* Hamid Mowlana, Director of the Division of International Communication at American University

* Firouz Naderi, NASA director of Mars project

* Nouriel Roubini, one of the leading economists of our age, professor of economics at the Stern School of Business, New York University and chairman of RGE Monitor

* Alia Sabur, Youngest professor in the world

* Ghavam Shahidi, IBM Fellow, Director of Silicon Technology

* Vahid Tarokh, leading communication theorist Harvard University.

* Hamid Jafarkhani, leading communication theorist University of California, Irvine

* Cumrun Vafa, String theorist in Harvard

* Ehsan Yarshater, Hagop Kevorkian Professor Emeritus of Iranian Studies, Director of Center for Iranian Studies, Columbia University[18], Founder and Editor in Chief of Encyclopaedia Iranica

* Lotfi A. Zadeh, Mathematician and computer scientist, and a professor of computer science at the University of California, Berkeley; father of Fuzzy Logic.

so yes, Iranians are smart enough

Last edited:

How smart are Iranians? Like all theocratic Islamic countries, it's illegal to even teach evolution. I know the conservatives want to do the same here. Remember, less than 6% of scientists ARE Republicans. No surprise there. Narrow the field to "nuclear scientists" and they may not be any Republicans. None at all.

Iranians have to pay foreigners to come in a build their plants and weapons. They have no one else.

what are you talking about in the first one? I am very anti-Islam, but even I can acknowledge that Islam is FAR more supportive of science and particularly Darwinism. Quote from Ahmadinejad:

"One practical advantage for science in Muslim countries is the lack of direct interference of religious doctrine, such as exists in many Christian countries. There has never, for example, been a debate about darwinian (sic) evolution, and human embryonic stem-cell research is constrained by humanistic rather than religious ethics."

But it's true Iranians have to bring foreigners in, because all their top graduates leave the country... and I certainly don't blame them

Republicans believe those James Bond movies. The know so little about science, they believe you can piece together a nuclear weapon with a glow-in-the-dark watch, a can of hair spray, a few bobby pins, some wire and a few double A batteries.

Perhaps the US needs to take a look at how to undermine Iranian technology instead of just "threaten". "Threaten" is the Conservative way. That or fear. "If you don't stop that, God will punish you". Ironic - Conservative God is a middle eastern deity. He might be on their side.
You are really foolish. I, a former nuclear reactor plant operator and former Nuclear Weapons Officer, can build an Atomic Bomb in my garage if I want to. All I have to do is get my hands on 98 pounds of weapons grade enriched uranium. The rest is easy. You do not need my former job knowledge to be able to build the bomb. All you need is a simple diagram.

i m sure that iran goverment is very clever, but with bad intentions! They re not stupid, so, we don t be blind with them.

Iran has tried before to get enough weapons grade uranium. They paid about two million dollars to buy 400 pounds of enriched uranium, only to find that they were duped by the Azerbijanes. They bought Uranium but it was not enriched to weapons grade and they were too stupid to test the sample before buying. Their desire to destroy several American ports was the driver and they were blind to the fact that another Islamic country could rip them off.

Iranians are smart enough to send their kids to American universities.

Besides which, I'm not sure a belief in the holy theory of evolution is necessary to create an atom bomb.

Forum List

Back