Ahmadinejad calls for U.S. leaders to be 'buried'

USAMomma

Jul 14, 2010
TEHRAN, Iran — Iran's president Sunday called for U.S. leaders to be "buried" in response to what he says are American threats of military attack against Tehran's nuclear program.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is known for brash rhetoric in addressing the West, but in a speech Sunday he went a step further using a deeply offensive insult in response to U.S. statements that the military option against Iran is still on the table.

"May the undertaker bury you, your table and your body, which has soiled the world," he said using language in Iran reserved for hated enemies.

You all can read the rest here:
Ahmadinejad calls for U.S. leaders to be 'buried' - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Iran - msnbc.com

Allowed to go about his business and acquire a nuclear weapon, this little turd will dwarf the damage done by Hitler. Special Ops should take that sons a bitch out.

If Mahmoud were a US citizen and posted that at USMB the Secret Service would be all over him

Didn't some Muslim Cleric or Imam here in the Unites States declare some fatwa against an American lady for her "Draw Mohammad Day"?
That too would get anyone I know declared an enemy of the state (or so I thought) and a terrorist and inciting racial violence.

Never ceases to amaze me how ignorant the news media is about Middle Eastern culture. Yeah, Ahmadanutjob is a, well, nut job; however, in the Persian culture, it is customary use hyperbole and rhetoric. This is something that goes back to the old Tales of Arabian Nights (e.g. "May you prosper with many cattle, lots of wives and fat children" or "May you and your family be cursed with dry river beds, empty fields and hungry vultures.") So I wouldn't really get wrapped around the axle on the whole "buried" thing. I think the media is just eager to hype up whatever comes out of Ahmadinejad's mouth. This is nothing more than just a cultural thing.

Allowed to go about his business and acquire a nuclear weapon, this little turd will dwarf the damage done by Hitler. Special Ops should take that sons a bitch out.
I agree...
He is just a little crazy guy with a "Napoleon Complex"...:cuckoo:

Never ceases to amaze me how ignorant the news media is about Middle Eastern culture. Yeah, Ahmadanutjob is a, well, nut job; however, in the Persian culture, it is customary use hyperbole and rhetoric. This is something that goes back to the old Tales of Arabian Nights (e.g. "May you prosper with many cattle, lots of wives and fat children" or "May you and your family be cursed with dry river beds, empty fields and hungry vultures.") So I wouldn't really get wrapped around the axle on the whole "buried" thing. I think the media is just eager to hype up whatever comes out of Ahmadinejad's mouth. This is nothing more than just a cultural thing.

I dun know, Toome...I sense Ahmadinejad really does not like America. I dun think it's all crazy talk for shits and giggles.

I wish the wormy little bastard would just stfu. See? in our culture it's cool to back up your bad assed threats or be called a pussy.

I thought everyone was going to Love the USA and President Hussein Obama?

What the fucking fuck is going on around here?

I think the media is just eager to hype up whatever comes out of Ahmadinejad's mouth. But this is nothing more than just a cultural thing.

Or is it that the media is telling us what the Government wants us to read and hear? Just thinking on something I read on another forum about the media and what they put into print (or are allowed to print).

I dun know, Toome...I sense Ahmadinejad really does not like America. I dun think it's all crazy talk for shits and giggles.

Absolutely no doubt that he hates the US. My point is that it's tricky telling the difference between a real threatening statement and his usual empty rhetoric. That's where the cultural thing comes into play. The news maggots should be smart enough to tell the difference. Instead, they opt on the side of sensationalism because it sells more air time/papers.

I would be more concerned if he said he liked us

I am calling for Ahmadinejad to be bitten to death by rats. Anyone else see "Bone Collector"? Like that.

Can I get an "Amen", brothers and sistas?

AMEN!

Hmmmm; now, is a fatwa going to be issued against us?:confused:

I will peek into this discussion later, things to do today for our business (even though supposed to be day of rest) the bills never rest so "see" you all later sometime.

Absolutely no doubt that he hates the US. My point is that it's tricky telling the difference between a real threatening statement and his usual empty rhetoric. That's where the cultural thing comes into play. The news maggots should be smart enough to tell the difference. Instead, they opt on the side of sensationalism because it sells more air time/papers.

Regardless, the little fucker is crazier'n a bed bug. That twit gets a bomb and the whole world is in trouble.

I think the media is just eager to hype up whatever comes out of Ahmadinejad's mouth. But this is nothing more than just a cultural thing.

Or is it that the media is telling us what the Government wants us to read and hear? Just thinking on something I read on another forum about the media and what they put into print (or are allowed to print).

I don't credit the Obama administration with being clever and subtle enough to trick the media into printing something along the party line. If nothing else, the Obama administration would resort to heavy-handed tactics, and I don't think that would work even with a liberal media.

The liberal media would tear down the Obama administration just as quickly as it propped it up. There's a difference between a government-controlled media and a news media that supports a government as long as that government acts consistently with the beliefs of the liberal elite. And I think it's the latter rather than the former. In some ways, that's a good thing.

My prediction is that if the Obama administration continues to pound/attack FOXNEWS, it will soon find itself battling more than just FOXNEWS. It's similar to the black sheep of the family. Yeah, the siblings gossip and talk about the odd one out, but if an outsider tries to do the same thing, the family unites and sticks together.

Regardless, the little fucker is crazier'n a bed bug. That twit gets a bomb and the whole world is in trouble.

No worries, Pale. He did not buy Norton Anti-Virus and a 12 year old in Milwaukee has sent him a trojan.

Forum List

Back