Ahmadinejad calls for annihilation of Israel

Read it again, "Anyone who loves freedom and justice must strive for the annihilation of the Zionist regime in order to pave the way for world justice and freedom.”
from the op link

So....'regime change' is a terrible thing when suggested by the US or any group in NATO.

But it's all about 'freedom & justice' when A'jad calls for it.

OIC.

'In a speech published on his website Thursday, Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said the ultimate goal of world forces must be the annihilation of Israel.'

Ahmadinejad calls for annihilati... JPost - Iranian Threat - News

Secretly, Obama's heart leaps!
I don't know about that, but every time Ahmadinejad gathers together with his buds, they say he isn't saying he would like Israel to be taken off the face of the map, and he isn't saying it 100 days a year when he says it. :ack-1:

I am still trying to figure out how someone's stated desire for their enemy to be destroyed is a threat.

If this is a threat and it justifies Iran's destuction, how should we view all those Prayers in the Old Testament for the chosen people's enemies to be destroyed or modern day Prayers by anyone for anyone's enemies to be destrroyed, as far as that goes?

Let me try to understand, we cannot express a desire for our enemy's destruction, but we should pray for their destruction, there is even a Biblical basis for such Prayers (at least in the OT)??

In a way, I hope they do try something... and Israel just gets fed up with it and nukes 'em off the planet
We don't need nuclear warfare. The Israelis are perfectly capable of winning without nukes.

Oh.. I've trained with them.. I know they can.. would just be a bit fitting if the ones rattling sabers about annihilation got completely annihilated

It's going to backfire on them...Isreal won't let this go on much longer.....

Israeli Minister Agrees Ahmadinejad Never Said Israel ‘Must Be Wiped Off the Map'

He says it every fucking day.

So, what if he does?

Who cares?

He is not going to be President much longer.

And only the Supreme Leader and his Council has authority to start a war, Ahmadinejad has no authority to start a war. He is going to be lucky if he stays out of prison, with his awful relationship he has today with the Supreme Leader.

'In a speech published on his website Thursday, Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said the ultimate goal of world forces must be the annihilation of Israel.'

Ahmadinejad calls for annihilati... JPost - Iranian Threat - News

Secretly, Obama's heart leaps!

Misquote often?

the annihilation of the Zionist regime (what he actually said), is not the same as the annihilation of Israel. But this does not surprise me coming from the Jerusalem Post :lol:

And I agree with what he said here,

the presidential election hopefuls [of the USA] must go and kiss the feet of the Zionists to ensure their election victory,

Last edited:
Bugger me, you guys need to chill out.

Listen to some rock, drink a fucking beer and let's be mates.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Forum List

Back