Ahmadinejad calls for annihilation of Israel

I'madinnerjacket has been saying this shit for years. The CIA should whack his ass before he starts WWIII.

I can find the JP piece and a couple of blogs that have exactly the same quotes but nothing else.

Perhaps you could link to the website mentioned and point out where the offending comments are made.
I've been to the site but I can't find a thing. Perhaps you can help me.

Again, I can't find a single mention of any such speech. Again, a link would help a lot.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Damn it --- I started a thread on this as well. I will ask to merge here... Sorry.

I can find the JP piece and a couple of blogs that have exactly the same quotes but nothing else.

Perhaps you could link to the website mentioned and point out where the offending comments are made.

Again, I can't find a single mention of any such speech. Again, a link would help a lot.

I found this at the posted link:

In a speech published on his website Thursday, Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said the ultimate goal of world forces must be the annihilation of Israel.

Speaking to ambassadors from Islamic countries ahead of 'Qods Day' ('Jerusalem Day'), an annual Iranian anti-Zionist event established in 1979 by Ayatollah Khomeini and which falls this year on August 17, Ahmadinejad said that a "horrible Zionist current" had been managing world affairs for "about 400 years."

Ahmadinejad calls for annihilati... JPost - Iranian Threat - News

As advertized!

In a way, I hope they do try something... and Israel just gets fed up with it and nukes 'em off the planet
We don't need nuclear warfare. The Israelis are perfectly capable of winning without nukes.

Oh.. I've trained with them.. I know they can.. would just be a bit fitting if the ones rattling sabers about annihilation got completely annihilated

A deranged jihadist neanderthal making senseless and threatening rhetoric ?

How innovative..........LOL

Irans begging for a fight, and the days are dwindling before that need is fulfilled

I found this at the posted link:

In a speech published on his website Thursday, Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said the ultimate goal of world forces must be the annihilation of Israel.

Speaking to ambassadors from Islamic countries ahead of 'Qods Day' ('Jerusalem Day'), an annual Iranian anti-Zionist event established in 1979 by Ayatollah Khomeini and which falls this year on August 17, Ahmadinejad said that a "horrible Zionist current" had been managing world affairs for "about 400 years."

Ahmadinejad calls for annihilati... JPost - Iranian Threat - News

As advertized!

But that's just the piece from the OP in an Israeli newspaper.
I've linked to the "quoted" website but it doesn't say any such thing.
Any more less biased links to be had?

A deranged jihadist neanderthal making senseless and threatening rhetoric ?

How innovative..........LOL

Irans begging for a fight, and the days are dwindling before that need is fulfilled

Nice post.
Sadly the story appears to have been made up, fabricated, a load of steaming bullshit and not actually true.

The quote produced a few results when googled before.
Now it gets 500+, all blogs and no news media except JP.
It's just a fabrication being spread around by idiots.

Forum List

Back