Ahm Dumping My Presidental Boyfriend

How would you know? I've only been here a year, and thank God never associated with assholes like you in the previous 60+.

I don't believe your a woman. but 80 year old hag who craps your pants hourly

Yeah, that's it. Now run along so you 'n the boys can run around the trailer park and try to impress the grownups with your intelligence.

southern_hunting_dogs.jpg

OH that picture had me laughing my ass off:lol:

Dear Barack,

Dun send no more of your posse round to see me no more. I'll get mine and we will fuck you up. Leave me alone..it's OVER!

Signed,

Your EX Girlfiend

NewEmailHeader_v1.jpg

How would you know? I've only been here a year, and thank God never associated with assholes like you in the previous 60+.

I don't believe your a woman. but 80 year old hag who craps your pants hourly

Yeah, that's it. Now run along so you 'n the boys can run around the trailer park and try to impress the grownups with your intelligence.

southern_hunting_dogs.jpg

your family photo. i knew you were a fuckin dog in heat. which one is you buck tooth ???? :lol::lol::lol:

Probably the same color as your hair..

I know she's not old, and I suspect not even a woman. "Madeline" is a person desperately trying to "fit in" somewhere. Sad.

You caught me MaggieMae. I am actually a hottie young stud with fabulous fashion sense and a HUGE trust fund. And I'm Dr Gregg, too, LOL.

devil.gif

:

Last edited:
YouTube - Skip James - Devil Got My Woman
Haha. "Hurry up" " not yet" "what are you thinking" "do you love me" you ladies are a crazy lot, ya know? Why can't you be more like us and just go brain dead as soon as clothing starts coming off haha!

bucs, we act like pussies. But in reality, we're all *****.

Speak for yourself. You've finally crossed the line.

Pussies

C

U

N

T

S

There're only words, just names for a body part MaggieMae..why so fuss-budgety?

morton-salt-umbrella-girl.jpg

Donca wear your Big Girl Panties when you log onto USMB?

Big-Girl-Panties.gif

What sort of lady approves of other message board members writing "n*gger* or "camel jockey" but cannot tolerate references to vaginas?

I dun get it. :confused:

Last edited:
YouTube - Skip James - Devil Got My Woman

bucs, we act like pussies. But in reality, we're all *****.

Pussies

C

U

N

T

S

Big-Girl-Panties.gif

What sort of lady approves of other message board members writing "n*gger* or "camel jockey" but cannot tolerate references to vaginas?

don't maste your time Madeline. FaggieMae's just another bitch dog in heat.

Last edited:
So you claim that the entire debt was Bush's? What a bold faced lie!!!

Incidentally......Lets say you're right.....it took Bush, all by his lonesome, almost a decade to get it to what you say it was...and Obama increased it nearly by half in just over a year.....yet here you are crowing about it like a Rooster.

Do you have any idea how foolish you sound?

By the by Warren Buffet says alot of things....but last time I checked he's not the Treasury sec. He has nothing to do with what the government is doing....or does he?

If he does....maybe he shouldn't. I wonder what Democrat voters would think if they knew Obama wasn't really in charge...but Fat-cats like George Soros and Warren Buffet?

mudwhistle, did you know there are tax cuts/breaks that were enacted under Bush which when enacted had expiration dates....that will begin flipping us all off next year? If you factor in such things as interest, foreign trade deficits, currency exchange rates, etc. the mess Bush left behind is terrifying even if Obama had never spent Additional Dollar One.

O ya and bails outs? Bush began that Corporate Welfare Wagon Train as well.

Ann Richards for President 2012!

Honey, hate to break it to you, but your hero Ann Richards is DEAD. D-E-A-D.

I take it you weren't at her funeral?

Dorothy Ann Willis Richards (September 1, 1933 – September 13, 2006) was an American politician from Texas. She first came to national attention as the state treasurer of Texas, when she delivered the keynote address at the 1988 Democratic National Convention. Richards served as the 45th Governor of Texas from 1991 to 1995 and was defeated for re-election in 1994 by George W. Bush. [1] Ann Richards was the second female governor of Texas, and the 39th Democratic governor to serve.

O no JenyEliza, I had no idea she had passed on. What a loss.

Madeline, I don't think you are going to love me anymore. I can't get behind blindly supporting everything Israel does. They don't help the matter by making settlements and bombing Palestinians killing innocent people, keeping the hatred and cycle of violence going. Granted,I'm more on their side but they don't help matters IMO

Dr Gregg of course Israel can be fairly critised. And whether we agree has nothing to do with whether I love you. You show thoughtfulness and reality-based pondering in your posts.

My own POV is that Israel deserves protection from the US for a variety of reasons -- not the least of which it is only a matter of time before Iran has the A-Bomb, if they don't already.

What more could any of us ask, but that we argue and force each other to think?

We dun need parrots around us, telling us every opinion we have is 100% right. We need friends who'll take us on when we fuck up, need to pluck our heads from our asses, or just be forced to use the Different POV viewfinder. Some issues are terribly complex...and that for sure includes the Middle East.

logo%20lake%20view%20parrots.gif

Last edited:

Pussies

C

U

N

T

S

Big-Girl-Panties.gif

I happen to have a theory that adults who whine on about "bad language" on 'net message board for other adults need more sex themselves.

So MaggieMae I have sent you a bouquet...

condoms-021.jpg

Enjoy...you can pull up your Big Girl Panties after. I wanna make everyone happy, yanno? We can wait on ya.
:cool:

Pussies

C

U

N

T

S

Big-Girl-Panties.gif

I happen to have a theory that adults who whine on about "bad language" on 'net message board for other adults need more sex themselves.

condoms-021.jpg

Enjoy...you can pull up your Big Girl Panties after. I wanna make everyone happy, yanno? We can wait on ya.

Halarious. :lol: but i think her and silly jilly are lezzies. they would put that in middle of their dining tables.

namvet wrote:

Halarious. but i think her and silly jilly are lezzies. they would put that in middle of their dining tables.

It does seem odd that The White Supremacists on USMB have no need to try and fuck with me, but a posse of whiny women trying to use mean girl tactics does. USMB is a kinda sorta peculiar place. Interesting, but peculiar.

I'm not acustomed to such a high density of whinny women amongst the female population of any board.

Most ladies have better sense, IME.

Maybe it's some sort of weird club?

'whistle, you loon. By your figures, which are wrong by the by, Bush burned through $10 trillion, and Obama added another four to pull the economy out. Warren Buffet said today we are on the way back, so go look for a job, huh?

Obama has quadroppled the defict--HELLO. Right now each and every household in America owes the federal government $100K and it is expected to rise to 170K per household by 2020.

A student just entering the work-force will pay 120K in INTEREST alone on the national debt.

Paul Volcker--economic advisor to Obama is currently calling for a National Sales tax aka VAT tax and an Energy Tax--that will hit every Americans wallet--"regardless" of income is on it's way--to pay for all of this nonsense Obama spending.

No one can BORROW and SPEND their way to PROSPERITY.

$9-trillion-deficit.jpg

Now up to 12.4 trillion "without" the cost of Obamacare.

Last edited:
namvet wrote:

Halarious. but i think her and silly jilly are lezzies. they would put that in middle of their dining tables.

It does seem odd that The White Supremacists on USMB have no need to try and fuck with me, but a posse of whiny women trying to use mean girl tactics does. USMB is a kinda sorta peculiar place. Interesting, but peculiar.

I'm not acustomed to such a high density of whinny women amongst the female population of any board.

Most ladies have better sense, IME.

Maybe it's some sort of weird club?

There's a high proportion of intelligent females on the board - some on the left, some on the right - most of us have a low moron tolerance level. Therein lies your problem.

'whistle, you loon. By your figures, which are wrong by the by, Bush burned through $10 trillion, and Obama added another four to pull the economy out. Warren Buffet said today we are on the way back, so go look for a job, huh?

Obama has quadroppled the defict--HELLO. Right now each and every household in America owes the federal government $100K and it is expected to rise to 170K per household by 2020.

A student just entering the work-force will pay 120K in INTEREST alone on the national debt.

Paul Volcker--economic advisor to Obama is currently calling for a National Sales tax aka VAT tax and an Energy Tax--that will hit every Americans wallet--"regardless" of income is on it's way--to pay for all of this nonsense Obama spending.

No one can BORROW and SPEND their way to PROSPERITY.

View attachment 10183

Now up to 12.4 trillion "without" the cost of Obamacare.

The VAT has been exposed....and the longer it's out there the better the chance they'll do something like it. And they won't even have to go through Congress to institute it.

condoms-021.jpg

Halarious. :lol: but i think her and silly jilly are lezzies. they would put that in middle of their dining tables.

Madeline and namvet: A match made in a cess pool. Pathetic.

Forum List

Back