Ahm Dumping My Presidental Boyfriend

'whistle, you loon. By your figures, which are wrong by the by, Bush burned through $10 trillion, and Obama added another four to pull the economy out. Warren Buffet said today we are on the way back, so go look for a job, huh?

I adore Warren but perchance he's a tad old to be rebuilding our economy single-handedly.
:eek:

I no, I no...Ahm a blasphemer...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poBGgBKpqQw]YouTube - Scene from 'Blues Brothers' with Aretha Franklin[/ame]

Last edited:
'whistle, you loon. By your figures, which are wrong by the by, Bush burned through $10 trillion, and Obama added another four to pull the economy out. Warren Buffet said today we are on the way back, so go look for a job, huh?

So you claim that the entire debt was Bush's? What a bold faced lie!!!

Incidentally......Lets say you're right.....it took Bush, all by his lonesome, almost a decade to get it to what you say it was...and Obama increased it nearly by half in just over a year.....yet here you are crowing about it like a Rooster.

Do you have any idea how foolish you sound?

By the by Warren Buffet says alot of things....but last time I checked he's not the Treasury sec. He has nothing to do with what the government is doing....or does he?

If he does....maybe he shouldn't. I wonder what Democrat voters would think if they knew Obama wasn't really in charge...but Fat-cats like George Soros and Warren Buffet?

mudwhistle, did you know there are tax cuts/breaks that were enacted under Bush which when enacted had expiration dates....that will begin flipping us all off next year? If you factor in such things as interest, foreign trade deficits, currency exchange rates, etc. the mess Bush left behind is terrifying even if Obama had never spent Additional Dollar One.

O ya and bails outs? Bush began that Corporate Welfare Wagon Train as well.

Ann Richards for President 2012!

Last edited:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtZ6DoeimP4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtZ6DoeimP4[/ame]
Nothing wrong with a woman faking it. It means they care.

Not usually. It means they want the guy to get it overwith.. :razz:

Haha. "Hurry up" " not yet" "what are you thinking" "do you love me" you ladies are a crazy lot, ya know? Why can't you be more like us and just go brain dead as soon as clothing starts coming off haha!

bucs, we act like pussies. But in reality, we're all *****.

Last edited:
Why do chicks think we care if they "Fake It"?

I don't care if you "oink" like a pig..(and I have had one of those..It wasn't bad) or make monkey noises. Your orgasm is YOUR ressponsibility! As long as you make some audible animal sounds so we know you are not dead...it's cool whip and cherrie pie!

Thank You

that is all.

hjmick, I hate to break it to you but when we fake it, it just means "Get offa me, I'm bored." :evil:

No offense but if that's your attitude figure the odds on getting a return trip.

Personally I think people that get bored don't have enough imagination to occupy themselves much less someone else. I don't really care for women that say..."I'm bored..I'm lonely".

Maybe there's a good reason they're lonely.

Incidentally......Lets say you're right.....it took Bush, all by his lonesome, almost a decade to get it to what you say it was...and Obama increased it nearly by half in just over a year.....yet here you are crowing about it like a Rooster.

By the by Warren Buffet says alot of things....but last time I checked he's not the Treasury sec. He has nothing to do with what the government is doing....or does he?

If he does....maybe he shouldn't. I wonder what Democrat voters would think if they knew Obama wasn't really in charge...but Fat-cats like George Soros and Warren Buffet?

mudwhistle, did you know there are tax cuts/breaks that were enacted under Bush which when enacted had expiration dates....that will begin flipping us all off next year? If you factor in such things as interest, foreign trade deficits, currency exchange rates, etc. the mess Bush left behind is terrifying even if Obama had never spent Additional Dollar One.

Bush tried for years to get the tax cuts made permanent. Congress wouldn't pass them without an expiration date included. So yes, I know this.

Interest only effects us when you're borrowing which we are even more then before. Interest also has very little effect if the rate is low...but because Obama is printing money inflation will soon hit us like a freight train. By next year the rates will be going up and the debt will explode...just because he is spending like fucken crazy.

Oh...and this has been discussed to extremes.....the bail outs. So you think Obama voted against them? Do you think he refused to sign them as well?

How does his actions exclude him from blame?

Last edited:
Ahm Dumping My Presidental Boyfriend

When did Al become president?

I always enjoy when total morons can't work out the difference between 'politics' and what they think is 'humor'.

Blind and stupid. Interesting combo.

was that what it was? humor?

oh... ok.. thanks for letting me know. i couldn't tell. :cuckoo:

but then again, attention seeking weridos who think they need to type in big blue font so everyone will look at them were never of much interest to me anyway.

Lost in Yuma?
:eek:

hjmick, I hate to break it to you but when we fake it, it just means "Get offa me, I'm bored." :evil:

No offense but if that's your attitude figure the odds on getting a return trip.

Personally I think people that get bored don't have enough imagination to occupy themselves much less someone else. I don't really care for women that say..."I'm bored..I'm lonely".

As it happens I agree. (There's a male version of "I'm bored I'm lonely, as well, mudwhistle.)

In this Life, Sorrow is Mandatory, but Joy is optional. If YOU want Joy -- any Joy, including Sexual Joy -- You must Haul Your Own Azz to the Joy Depot and Fun Times Emporium.

Ain't nobody else gonna carry ya.

Last edited:

As it happens I agree. (There's a male version of "I'm bored I'm lonely, as well, mudwhistle.)

In this Life, Sorrow is Mandatory, but Joy is optional. If YOU want Joy -- any Joy, including Sexual Joy -- You must Haul Your Own Azz to the Joy Depot and Fun Times Emporium.

Ain't nobody else gonna carry ya.

Not sure what that means....but whatever it is...I'm not interested. I've got enough joy and fun around here to keep me occupied.

Thanks for the thought though.

Honey, hate to break it to you, but your hero Ann Richards is DEAD. D-E-A-D.

I take it you weren't at her funeral?

Dorothy Ann Willis Richards (September 1, 1933 – September 13, 2006) was an American politician from Texas. She first came to national attention as the state treasurer of Texas, when she delivered the keynote address at the 1988 Democratic National Convention. Richards served as the 45th Governor of Texas from 1991 to 1995 and was defeated for re-election in 1994 by George W. Bush. [1] Ann Richards was the second female governor of Texas, and the 39th Democratic governor to serve.

Bush tried for years to get the tax cuts made permanent. Congress wouldn't pass them without an expiration date included. So yes, I know this.

Interest only effects us when you're borrowing which we are even more then before. Interest also has very little effect if the rate is low...but because Obama is printing money inflation will soon hit us like a freight train. By next year the rates will be going up and the debt will explode...just because he is spending like fucken crazy.

Oh...and this has been discussed to extremes.....the bail outs. So you think Obama voted against them? Do you think he refused to sign them as well?

How does his actions exclude him from blame?

No, mudwhistle. My point is they Are All Bozos on The Bail Out Bus. NONE of them has clean hands, yanno?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V6z0OxuAzY]YouTube - The Firesign Theater Top Secret Government UFO Warning[/ame]

BTW mudwhistle are you old enough to recall The Firesign Theater?

Firesign-Theater_V2.jpg

If you have never heard their comedy riffs they are pee-on-yourself funny. NPR streams them:

NPR : Firesign Theatre, Now Playing on NPR

Last edited:
Dear Barack,

You had me at the first date, when you brought flowers and came to the door to collect me. Your manners were magnificent, and you were so articulate and fun to be with it wasn't long before I was in love. If you recall, I put out on our first date, even though you only sprang for hot dogs.

But Barack it is over. Israel is my dear friend. I cannot be fucking a man who disrespects and hates on even one of my posse.

I have burned all your tee-shirts and I am keeping the CDs you left at my house. O, and I wrote "ANTI-SEMITE" on your front lawn with grass killer...should show up in a few more days.

I hope all your friends dump you too. My best friend, Bruce, yanno, is TOTALLY over your "issues" with gay people, so he said to tell you FUCK YOU too. O and my gf Cindy? The Native chick? She says to tell you "THANKS FOR FORGETTING ABOUT ARIZONA FUCKWAD".

Besides, I have heard you cheated on me with Nancy Pelosi AND Hillary Clinton. How could you screw those skanky sluts?

Never speak to me again, you fuckwhit. I'm telling all the other chicks at school you have crabs.

Sincerely,

Madeline, who Now Wishes To Apologize To America For her Vote

P.S. I faked it. EVERY time.

heiress_crab2.jpg

outstanding :lol: print it and mail it to the black house !!!! :lol::lol:

YouTube - Skip James - Devil Got My Woman
Not usually. It means they want the guy to get it overwith.. :razz:

Haha. "Hurry up" " not yet" "what are you thinking" "do you love me" you ladies are a crazy lot, ya know? Why can't you be more like us and just go brain dead as soon as clothing starts coming off haha!

bucs, we act like pussies. But in reality, we're all *****.

Speak for yourself. You've finally crossed the line.

Madeline, I don't think you are going to love me anymore. I can't get behind blindly supporting everything Israel does. They don't help the matter by making settlements and bombing Palestinians killing innocent people, keeping the hatred and cycle of violence going. Granted,I'm more on their side but they don't help matters IMO

so have you - years ago

How would you know? I've only been here a year, and thank God never associated with assholes like you in the previous 60+.

I don't believe your a woman. but 80 year old hag who craps your pants hourly

Yeah, that's it. Now run along so you 'n the boys can run around the trailer park and try to impress the grownups with your intelligence.

southern_hunting_dogs.jpg

Forum List

Back