Ahhhnold makes a joke about Arizona

Arnold was California's George Bush. One more nail in the republican party coffin.

He is the perfect example of why republicans are losing their party.

I would love someone to explain to me how a Kennedy could ever be a Republican.

Though he is only Kennedian by marriage. Still.

"I was also going to give a graduation speech in Arizona this weekend," he said. "But with my accent, I was afraid they would try to deport me."
Schwarzenegger: I Was Going To Speak In AZ, But I Was Afraid They'd Deport Me | TPM LiveWire

Finally!!! My gov says something that I like!!!

Arnold is flipping hilarious.
I love watching the director's cut of Conan with him and the director.
My favorite line by Arnold:
"I got laid a lot in this movie."

Arnold is flipping hilarious.
I love watching the director's cut of Conan with him and the director.
My favorite line by Arnold:
"I got laid a lot in this movie."

Wow!!! We agree on something!! He is very funny. Instead of politics, he should go into stand up comedy.

i lol'd, arizona will keep comedians in business long after this recession

SCHWARZENEGGER’S STUPID COMMENT

He is not an illegal alien so why should he be scared of being arrested and deported if he visit Ariz? Unless he do not have legal papers. His comment was stupid and he got a laughing ovation. By illegal aliens leaving the Arizona healthcare system, education system and law enforcement system, it will save Arizona millions. So boycott you’re a*** off and leave the state.

Its mind boggling that the governor of California, whose economy has been destroyed by illegal immigration can make a joke about our immigration laws being enforced. And California politicians plan to sue Ariz? Simple mind boggling.

Schwarzenegger wants more federal money for California | Reuters
Jan 6, 2010 ... SACRAMENTO, California (Reuters) - California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger on Wednesday vowed to pry ... Schwarzenegger wants more federal money for California .... Want to know how much voters approved just in 2008? ...

Don't Arizona workers pay federal taxes?

I hope all the illgal in Arizona take Arnold up on his invitation.

Forum List

Back