Ahhhnald-R, says stimulus created 150K Californian jobs

And this is the guy a lot of Republicans wanted to change the constitution for so he could become president.

I like Arnold sometimes, when he's off the cuff being a Realist instead of a partisan.

He's got a set of balls to not worry about the Political consequences of dissing his own party. Everyone should have those balls. <lol>, whoa GT! Whoa!

And this is the guy a lot of Republicans wanted to change the constitution for so he could become president.

I'm sorry, but I have NEVER seen that suggested.

Maybe not but I have shortly after he was elected Guv.

You mean before he actually did anything.
Yeah, a lot of people are like that. Their rhetoric doesn't match up with their actions. And Arnold is a prime example. Where is the Arnold of the "Girly Men" statements?
Now he's reduced to kissing Obama ass for a bailout for California.

Auuuunold can't claim the title Terminator today. He has been totally reduced into a Gurly Man. really a sad thing to watch.

Arnold must be lying because everyone knows the stimulus did not result in a single job

FoxNews says it, so it must be so

So Arnold, how many jobs have been lost do to your clueless governing?

What's happening in L.A., buddy. How about all those city workers who are getting their pink slips in the next few months?

How about all the county workers who are getting their pink slips in the next few months?

I voted for that clueless fool. It was a huge mistake!

Vote 'em all out!.....Starting with Arnold, Pelosi, Boxer, Waters, Waxman, Villaraigosa, and the rest of the liberal idiots who are destroying this great state!

Yes people, Arnold is a friggin' liberal moron!

A wolf in sheeps clothing if you will!

Last edited:

Schwarzenegger for president?
Senator proposes eliminating restriction on foreign-born citizens

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: July 17, 2003
5:00 pm Eastern

© 2010 WorldNetDaily.com

Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, says he did not do it for the "Terminator," but his proposed bill would allow foreign-born citizens such as actor Arnold Schwarzenegger to run for president of the United States.
"I believe the time has come to address the antiquated provision of the constitution that requires our president to be a natural-born citizen," said Hatch, according to the Herald News of Fall River, Mass. "It has long outlived its original purpose."

Hatch's bill, introduced last week, would allow anyone who has been a citizen of the United States for 20 years to run for the highest office.

The senator said it's "most disturbing" that "scores of foreign-born men and women who have risked their lives defending the freedoms and liberties of this great nation" are ineligible for the presidency, the Herald News reported.

Schwarzenegger for president?

pants on fire... :eusa_whistle:

Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, a political ally of Schwarzenegger, introduced the Equal Right to Govern Amendment in July 2003, a few weeks before the actor declared his candidacy in the recall election in which Californians ousted Democrat Gray Davis as governor.

USATODAY.com - Should the Constitution be amended for Arnold?

A foreign-born U.S. president? Bills would allow just that

Associated Press

WASHINGTON &#65533; Schwarzenegger for president in 2008?

No, he's not eligible. Born in Austria, he's barred by the Constitution. But that would change under an amendment introduced Wednesday by a fellow California Republican.

Rep. Dana Rohrabacher's proposal would allow anyone who's been a U.S. citizen for 20 years to run for the nation's highest office. That would include Arnold Schwarzenegger &#65533; bodybuilder, movie star and now governor of California.

Schwarzenegger, who became a citizen in 1983, has said he supports amending the Constitution so foreign-born citizens can run for president. But he's sidestepped questions about whether he might want to run, saying he's focused on governing California.

Rohrabacher said in an interview that Schwarzenegger was doing a great job as governor, but his real aim was to open up the presidential process. "We've got some talented people who might be able to help our country and provide some much-needed leadership, and there's no reason if they've been a citizen for over 20 years to exclude them," he said.

Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, has introduced similar legislation in the Senate.

In remarks prepared for the House floor, he suggested he really wanted to help a California congressman, and a Democrat at that.

Schwarzenegger for president in 2008?

Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, a political ally of Schwarzenegger, introduced the Equal Right to Govern Amendment in July 2003, a few weeks before the actor declared his candidacy in the recall election in which Californians ousted Democrat Gray Davis as governor.

well excuse me if I didn't Remember from 2003.

well excuse me if I didn't Remember from 2003.

Not a problem, few Republicans can.

Well at least a bill got submitted for Ahnuld to be president, that is more than the Republicans did for SS reform.

Yes, how soon they forget. I remember rightwingers like Hannity going all in for Arnold for governor, and, IRONICALLY, defending that by claiming that it was better to support someone electable than to support a true conservative, such as Tom McClintock, who was also in that race.

Well, you learned your lesson, cons. Now you can throw all your support to those unelectable rightwingers and give the GOP a good assfucking.

Forum List

Back